Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swassy

What's your least favorite class to pvp?

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys since the server is currently down I figured I'd start a discussion. What's your least favorite class to pvp? So far for me it's mages because I don't have much res and most of the ones I've fought have reborn a couple times.

Mages are so weak imo, bagis are the hardest for me atm.

Well, magical classes (mages, segs, staff summy, ... ) are kinda bad for pvp as everybody has 75% ressi against em. So its up to you pick one of the str classes.

U guys didn't pvp strong mages , even 75% amr won't help u x)

1 person likes this

AKs idk why but for some reason they always beat me.

Segs, and VS

Full +12 segs are annoying.. you can't kill them as they will just constantly heal.

Mage is the best for pvp. Ofc if you can build/handle it well.

If someone feels like mage is weak feel free to pm me for a pvp^^

Actually all class is good if you can handle it:D

All classes is about the same in Dekaron, press button 1-9, is not really a strong based strategic pvp game compared to games like WoW and LoL.

1 person likes this

Full +12 segs are annoying.. you can't kill them as they will just constantly heal.

Plus seg use sleep skill(5sec) and wide sleep(7sec) damn are very annoying

All classes is about the same in Dekaron, press button 1-9, is not really a strong based strategic pvp game compared to games like WoW and LoL.

not really.

Well ofc WoW's is way ahead of Dekaron, but still if you think this game is just about mashing buttons and has no skill involved

then you're probably gonna lose to most of the skilled people out there.

On topic: Well Bagi it is for me, every kb feels like a mini earthquake in my mind, it just gives me a headache to fight them.

All characters go BoOm !

All character is about the same

Well it is 80% dependant on gears... Those who argue that skill is acquired you haven't played LoL or WoW... ALMOST every single pvp you play you use the same skill combo and identically do the same thing. The only skill you required is knowing when to press it and what skill order to do but in other PVP game for instance, you barely have to position yourself in PvP. Those who have played actual PVP games will understand where I am coming from.

just use ur own strategy on how to beat them.. use our mindsthey all have weaknesses :))

Except if ur pvping a full+12 and your not even at +11 or +10 XDD

DarkAzure, i have played LoL for about 1 year and WoW for over 4 and a half years now so i know full well how the pvp is there and i can say that, while wow is more complicated, dekaron pvp feels more aggresive and fullfiling, its not about gear, almost every rpg is gear dependant, and at least i, dont use a single combo in pvp, more like a strategy. Maybe you just started out with the wrong class and you found a combo that works but that dosent mean that the whole dekaron is like that. If i had to compare the complexity of pvp-ing in wow against the complexity of pvp-ing in dekaron id say that dekaron pvp is about 70% as complex as wow, which is a rather respectable percentage, but it depends on the matchup.

Now, enough with the off-topic, keep this on topic, if you want to continue this argument you are more than welcome to do so in PM.

You don't see many knights who use their buffs very well. Most are an easy win

Only class thats hard for me is Vagina's....... :/

lol jk,I'd say none Oo idk why ;D

Well it is 80% dependant on gears... Those who argue that skill is acquired you haven't played LoL or WoW... ALMOST every single pvp you play you use the same skill combo and identically do the same thing. The only skill you required is knowing when to press it and what skill order to do but in other PVP game for instance, you barely have to position yourself in PvP. Those who have played actual PVP games will understand where I am coming from.

You couldn't be more wrong.

If I had 24 hours to teach you I still probably couldn't get half of what I know on the paper.