Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotskull

When did you first play Dekaron/2Moons?

17 posts in this topic

I remember about 6 years ago i started my first 2Moons character, my Azura Knight. Way back when level 80 was hard as hell to get, and took hours to farm for. Getting +6 made you a boss. Wings weren't even out yet. Farmed Requies for hours on end, and loved it all. Back when summoners had a red dagger fly in front of them for their spirit dagger move, which now hits like 6 times at max level and has a huge AoE, lol. Man back then shit was gay. I took at Dekaron now and how it has changed and love it all.

So when was your first time playing the game? did you enjoy it? did you hate it and come back later?

Post below what you experienced

(please don't repost this in Off-Topic, that place doesn't get enough attention)

I cant really remember if i first tryed dekaron while it was owned by acclaim or by gametribe(God rest their souls), im the kind of guy that tried almost every mmo game out there, i generally get to level 15-20 and then get bored and quit, but for some reason dekaron stuck to me. No matter how may times i quit, i always found myself returning, and for some reason i was never bored by the thought of starting a new character. I remember the first time i played, i made level 47 with my first summy without even realizing it, and i still remember the excitement of doing my first DF as a complete and utter n00b.

1 person likes this

Was fun times! but I hate Nexon simply becaus they are bunch of money milking idiots as well as making the game sooo much easier... I mean back then it took hours and hours of grinding. I remember when you had to do the nuvince dungeon... The maze was challenging the first time you did it!

Oh and when I was the highest Mage in the game I grinded at acquaris (this was before space was out) 10 hours a day only to receive 10% of exp and the drops was super rare, I sold a 138 helmet for 200mil dil, which was a hell of a lot back then! None the less even though how hard it was I was proud of being ahead but now seeing so many people catch up since I quit is just ridiculous, my 1 year of hardcore gaming takes players 1 month to get now -.-

I agree with you Seckar i've spent some days playing multiple mmo's and only played them for a few days or weeks and dropped them because i got bored of them. Dekaron as well has stuck with me and i couldn't stop coming back to it no matter what. I've played the Nexon version and just quit, yeah its faster, but it just killed it for me after realizing i'd much rather play a pserver than waste my time playing a sped up version of what i used to play(kinda contradicting, but i don't see why i should spend time on a legit company for a sped up version of the game, when its not even up to the korean date line)

I believe it is up to the current date now but still... they have 50% talisman in D-SHOP. The server was flooded with hackers and bots so the dil value significantly droped!

Ah, the good old times. I even remember when some ppl called it cheap and frowned upon when a Summy went afk with his summon outside in an aggro area with few only a few mobs around. I can even remember when me and Pedo couldn't even figure out how to get skills :wallbash: We were like lvl 12 or something with only the first skill your class got :pinch:, it was hell to lvl like that. Hunter was also a bitch with those dagger skills at early lvls :mellow:

I miss the old Dekaron >_>. Back then, not every character needed a sleep skill to be strong (hell, we didn't even have sleep skills back then), and each class felt more unique imo (Aks were free to use any of their weps with each wep having its few unique skills and own feel, Bagi was the big brute that annoyed the shit of you with those KB, Mages was the go-to aoe magic dealer, Hunter had that single target power, Seg was an invaluable support to any pt, and Summy was... that lonesome guy, who all thought was trash because he was something like a jack-of-all but a master at none)

Salute, to the old 2moons who brought us so much joy! and to that one summy guy who had a whole pk war with me at lvl 30ish over in heiharp for a lvling spot xD

I played since 1500s ;DDDD lolol

I played since 1500s ;DDDD lolol

Pfff, youngster. I've played since 234151 B.C.

Newbies, ive played it since the big bang.

Well... you got me there >_>

.... old fart.

Go back the edge of reality where you belong <_<

Go on now. Shu, shu. No need to scare us novices with a fossil such as your self.

1 person likes this

started back in 2moons Action2. had a 155 full 9 summy before the servers merged from GameHi

1 person likes this

Started in 2009, when aloken came out, made a summoner, loved it, didn't even know how the hell to spawn a grewpain, then my friend just teached me.. old good times, "ended" up in nexon, selling my 172 full 9 summoner, made some money so its fine :D and now I am here =)

1 person likes this

2moons beta..2004 <_>

and yeah..I miss the old times when we were leveling to have nice skills and in ages WINGS!

Not like now.. with some money u get 150+ in 2 weeks, and you make a fulll +9 set with 60%talis (it can be bought momently, like 15USD each)

I really miss the old times :(

1 person likes this

I started back when Abaddon first came out...had a LVL 74 Summy and a LVL 78 AK...Was fun times...damn I remember Osiris, IMBA, W&R, Synergy, I was a part of CurbSideAssistance back then, and yeah I remember the exhausting hours of trying to get exp and dil and farming....man... hahahah!!

1 person likes this

I start ply dekaron 4-5 years ago in DK RUSAKI ;)