Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Core-Master

To All Corentians

98 posts in this topic

Thanks Core-Master 

more power to Core Dekaron 

1 person likes this

woow that nice a9 

how about lost items  cos DDoS / RUL BACK / DC / MEGA LAGS ( I WAS LOST THEM LAST NIGHT )

With new files comes fresh DB, right!? Have you found any way to import the old db to the new files? Will you kepp this server too? Or will we have to start over?

I dont want to be rude but your notice (announcement/post - watever you like to call it) it's a lil vague!

If they find a way to combine it, then we all will be just fine i think.

If they didn't, then there is 100% sure that they will keep this current server and will start a fresh A9 one, to whom ever wants to ENJOY :) !

1 person likes this

If they find a way to combine it, then we all will be just fine i think.

If they didn't, then there is 100% sure that they will keep this current server and will start a fresh A9 one, to whom ever wants to ENJOY :) !

Best way :) and TY to inform us :)The best you as always!!

the-very-best-of-the-success-kid-meme.jp

4 people like this

Lets see about that if it works ima be the first to max the shit outta this

if A9 will prevent,its possibilty to lost all our items and back to nothing

New Server? means new character? or We can use our old character ???

New Server? means new character? or We can use our old character ???

im 100% sure its gonna be new server with new db = new characters

That would mean loss of players.

That would mean loss of players.

Loss of players my ass.

That wll means allot of more players to join, whoever wants will paly A9, whoever wants will play the RB one :)

1 person likes this

Loss of players my ass.

That wll means allot of more players to join, whoever wants will paly A9, whoever wants will play the RB one :)

+1

So you would not mind to lose everything, u worked hard for? if that would happen...

i find that hard to believe that they care cause you don't cause such grief and mayhem with the members on your server 

and a bug free server i am really worried now can't even stabilize this one your gonna do another 

So you would not mind to lose everything, u worked hard for? if that would happen...

Ye bro we was work long time for what we got now ant we will be lost all if u will move to new a 9 server most players will.

so core rb server will be ded in 3 months  :pirate:

suggests  to move characters  with items ,dk, dk-shop  cos some of us have invested a lot of real money to buy d-shop 

2 people like this

Screw dat. Id give up all my items to start from scratch on A9. Its more fun when your actually earing somthing then just standing around in Python for ppl -_-.

if A9 will prevent,its possibilty to lost all our items and back to nothing

OMFG :wallbash:  ARe u f***ng Blind? Read before write shits image.png

Same to u READ BEFORE WRITE image.png

Ye bro we was work long time for what we got now ant we will be lost all if u will move to new a 9 server most players will.

so core rb server will be ded in 3 months  :pirate:

suggests  to move characters  with items ,dk, dk-shop  cos some of us have invested a lot of real money to buy d-shop 

word!!!

i´m definitely out if they start from zero.

they mess up or lose stuff its over so far been lucky and as cautious as possible but I'm not up to investing time on same thing over 

might as well find something new 

Same to u READ BEFORE WRITE image.png

Same to you read mroe carefully what i said (IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN).......

Loss of players my ass.

omg we lost items? Thats suck lol i play 2 year and i lost all? WTH to that noooo please dont do that... omg ppl lost items that bad lol i dont want lost my items damn ill leave if my items gone