Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mesiqueias

TOO MANY SKILLS

10 posts in this topic

i just think u guys should consider the 3rd skill bar or at least estend it because its hard for the alo who have lots o good skills ,and maybe its not the only class .just my opinion. tnx 

have only this to say hahaha... XD

You choose to play on a A3 server so that is what you have to "manage with".....Just find the skills that are more powerful and use those. I put attack skills on one bar and buffs on the other..just an thought :D

i make just like u ,but especialy talking about the buffs they are all good and usefull

thats another problem ,the buffs ,they are so many and took so long to do them that in the end o my buff bar the buffs are already got low time ,so this must be worked on too in my opinion ,the buffs duration

Well this is the thing, we can't change the A3 client that way, sure we added stuff that are A4-A16, but you can't change much of the interface because converting it from A3 to A9 is a pain in the ***. Which is why we have 2 different A9 clients. I am not going to go into more detail that that. But that is pretty much how it is.

GM-Inori

meh Seems like more work for no reason. Pure Football is slow because people have to earn their way in there, not because there is too many forums.

How does one earn their way there?

2 skill bar w/ 12 slots skill would be fine. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead