Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
F34RL355

I'M Finally Back

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone back up regained after 42 days ... :D

I was not able to fight with you unfortunately until 42 days

Because it is my Internet provider fooled and where I moved the internet was not able to be tied up unfortunately but I arranged an other service provider who tied up the internet after two days and I may be here between you again so.

I had time to look for more money in this time developing my machine was more of my time onto bodybuilding and more of my time it offline onto games there was a game yet very once that the favourite of soot was a child.

His name age of mythology we talk about a 2002 game but onto him kb this game was resumed after 10 years the skybox lab and then I was playable by way of this game until the today's  mythology fan.

I gave a thought to it so that I create it the own new guild what will live with special rules but be allowed to find this out inside the game then you are the later one you may look at it the guild topic.

IFK08EI.jpg

3 people like this

helloooo welcome back xD

1 person likes this

yooo Welcome back bro <3

Good luck with your new project! :D

1 person likes this

Welcome back !

1 person likes this

The Hungry Man is BACK!  :biggrin:

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0