Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GM-Quaz

A3 Server Downtime.

1 post in this topic

The problem started with siege script today and the reason it's taking so long is because the owner is traveling (not home).  The Developer has to work on this issue with siege script tomorrow and fix it for some reason it's crashing the channel upon starting siege which has to do with the last patch other day.   We're very sorry for the inconvenience it's caused everyone and the downtime.   The issue will for sure be taken care of tomorrow, siege will be set back to it's original "every week" start time.  I have no specifics time frame for the channel to be back on, if I would guess anytime from now up to 4 hours just occasionally check, i'll update here when the server is offically online.

*EDIT: SERVER IS ONLINE.

Core-Staff

2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0