• Happy
  • Core-Members
  • team_ei3trc.png
  • 7 posts
  • Character Name:Faker
  • LocationUnited States ,New York

Downlad cheat enegine  here http://www.cheatengine.org/ 

download ,install it bla bla

you open your dekaron launch you log in and you wait in character select ! don't connet to the game. you have to do the steps for cheat engine :)

so open it you have to select the procces to open find the dekaron Icon ,the dekaron name you click open 

there is a value type you have to put there String you GONNA USE TEXT HACK,text script.

there is 3 of Dekaron Staff power [GM] witch sucks , [DEV] AND [DEKARON]

in the text type [GM] press frist scann there is one green [GM] you double click it and down in value you rename it with your frist 4 letters

then you can connect to the game the commands is very easy :) all you need is  type   /gm help and you can see all the commands

[DEV] you  need the 5 frist letters of your character name click connect the the game bla bla the same as [GM] but you have to entry as value your 5 frist letter of your character name :) join in game type /dev help there is commands you will see one command say /dev openconsole :) that he best one

type /DEV OPENCONOSOLE THE use Shift and tab for opening IT THERE you can type example dropmoney 1000000000 dropitem 100 4 DIVINE callmonster 3600 callmonsters 101 10 see server info change settings bla bla check out alone more info about commands here :) http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dekaron-private-server/406595-tutorial-dekaron-console-commands.html 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0