Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NewBorn

TO Haters

31 posts in this topic

lately I hear many people complain Puteri uses hacker in pvp same with me . This things dp wheb They lose in pvp . in this case I shall accuse you as an error without any evidence. if you are right show the proof that we using hacker on pvp . You all should be ashamed because OTAI hard work to get the goods item , not like you all {Haters} using staff power to get item . Why i,m say like that? you can see....why gohan banned, gm siddius Sarimanok banned ?? if you dare ,,play fair hard work to get wht u want,,train more to be a pro player,,no only full reason when lose,,that show how NOOB u are..i see have ppl try record when OTAI on pk/pvp ...and why u did not post on forum ??please be mature,try accpt u are loser,,to staff please be fair :)

5 people like this

+1

1 person likes this

I agree, they do not use hacks... 

Why am I saying this? not to brag but I won 10 times in a row against puteri (you can ask him)

So.. if he really is an Hacker, why he wouldn't turn on the hacks against me..? or maybe I am an Hacker too? :o

I respect OTAI guild for their hard work and for the long time they already exist.

Well, just to leave a little msg to people in this game...

Don't accuse people who you cannot beat. Just keep training and farming and maybe someday you can take your revenge... 

The game is much better when people accept the defeats and work hard to achieve what they wanted.

I see many people complaining about pvps.. loosers say they are cheating, winners say they are noobs. Even at siege, when one attacking guild doesn't win, the Defenders start saying that the attackers are weak and start all the trash-talk.

I could write even more.. but I am tired and I'm gonna sleep. Btw I know this was a waste of my time because this will never change... New School attitude...

Let's grow up and make this game more fun and competitive to play!

~ Kanii <3

~ OwnerZ <3

6 people like this

Point is accpt u are loser then stop QQing and bla bla bla bla

Dont think when u use full +12/13 u cant lose..almost ppl from P got it but their only nabs on combo pvp

5 people like this

just see the empty cans talk :D

2 people like this

14 hours ago, NewBorn said:

lately I hear many people complain Puteri uses hacker in pvp same with me . This things dp wheb They lose in pvp . in this case I shall accuse you as an error without any evidence. if you are right show the proof that we using hacker on pvp . You all should be ashamed because OTAI hard work to get the goods item , not like you all {Haters} using staff power to get item . Why i,m say like that? you can see....why gohan banned, gm siddius Sarimanok banned ?? if you dare ,,play fair hard work to get wht u want,,train more to be a pro player,,no only full reason when lose,,that show how NOOB u are..i see have ppl try record when OTAI on pk/pvp ...and why u did not post on forum ??please be mature,try accpt u are loser,,to staff please be fair :)

Dude Drink A Coffe Eat Something Aka Chill :D

I Know What Ya Feel, In All Day I Got Pm's I Use Shield Hack , I'm A Gm , Bla Bla Bla Etc Etc Etc 

Simple Ignore They Or Just Laught On They :D

10 hours ago, Kani said:

I agree, they do not use hacks... 

Why am I saying this? not to brag but I won 10 times in a row against puteri (you can ask him)

So.. if he really is an Hacker, why he wouldn't turn on the hacks against me..? or maybe I am an Hacker too? :o

I respect OTAI guild for their hard work and for the long time they already exist.

Well, just to leave a little msg to people in this game...

Don't accuse people who you cannot beat. Just keep training and farming and maybe someday you can take your revenge... 

The game is much better when people accept the defeats and work hard to achieve what they wanted.

I see many people complaining about pvps.. loosers say they are cheating, winners say they are noobs. Even at siege, when one attacking guild doesn't win, the Defenders start saying that the attackers are weak and start all the trash-talk.

I could write even more.. but I am tired and I'm gonna sleep. Btw I know this was a waste of my time because this will never change... New School attitude...

Let's grow up and make this game more fun and competitive to play!

~ Kanii <3

~ OwnerZ <3

Agreed Liked Loved !!!

~"Spartan <3"

~"Hau Hau Hau <3"

5 people like this

Well , i feel like to say something to, Great job OTAI.i like ur group, how u manage ur pk fight's and got nice members.Im not a pro player even with nice gears, i lose pvp's like every1, but i like to pk, and i had fun with ths ppl frome OTAI at pk, sometimes with them sometime against the, and i saw them they can die to,so like other ones up there said, they can use they'r hack's to be the king's in ths server, to get the castle every time, but nope, they just like to have fun and chill or maibe trash sometimes like we all do.

So guys let those {Hater's} to make they'r number and keep walkin;)

pkProject <3

3 people like this

This is how people have been since the beginning of the server, many years.   It's always the same, some people just take losing very badly.   Always accuse people of cheating or having some special power because to them they cannot be beaten.  I think when you lose like that it gives you something to work towards (beating the guy you can't beat) it gives you a reason to work harder to be better or farm and get better items.  Either way it gives you a reason to play, people should take this as a positive thing and not a negative thing.   That's just the way it is though.  Some people have huge ego's.  But I like competition, I don't even mind the trash talking to me it's a part of it all.

About the staff, don't bring that into your in-game bickering.  Staff will be dealt with who do wrong, no [GM] can be corrupt here any longer.  I personally check each [GM] log at the start of every month for the last 30-days to see every action they did to ensure there's no wrong doings of any kind.  This lead to the banning of (Gohan and Sarimanok), it'll also go for anyone else who tries to do wrong in staff.   But I must say we're starting to build a very strong group here now.  I'm hoping to have several more active [GM]'s in the coming months and we can start having a more complete server again.  Once this happens it'll be time for our "Class Championships" to begin again.

Also I know a lot of you might not understand and will be stubborn to believe what you don't understand but I'll explaint he best way I can as the Dev did me in the past.  Some people have found small glitches to use (scripts) like this name hacker recently which is a "visual" thing.   As far as someone being able to manipulate another player or have [GM] commands this is impossible to achieve.  I say this with 100% certainty, it's literally impossible.  I would explain and can explain how but a lot of things I say could be harmful for servers or illegal for me to explain.  I'm not here to teach people how to reverse engineer (aka hacking) after all.  I'm here to make core a safe and fair place for the community.

Good luck with your pvp's I hope they turn out very well, youg uys can bring this fuel and hard work to the next Class Championships and settle it there.

Core-Staff

7 people like this

its ok guys relax im the king here and im hacker ser and @F34RL355 you hacker ser stop lie ser AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9 hours ago, ToxicBow said:

its ok guys relax im the king here and im hacker ser and @F34RL355 you hacker ser stop lie ser AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hm Dumb U Never Change Style Stay Bronzye With 99 LP XD 

Just now, F34RL355 said:

Hm Dumb U Never Change Style Stay Bronzye With 99 LP XD 

1. im the pro in the game ser

2. 7 LP...

Agree Pro Thrastalker Pro Toxic Pro Keysmasher I'll Continue ? :D 

1 person likes this

Toxic best ever and ever and ever :D

1 person likes this

False acussions are punishable,and the best would be that you guys solve it between you.

Also i would like to say that mentioning staff things like ''you got stuff from staff'',''this one got banned'' etc,can only get you in trouble.

So keep away from that.

Pvp,Sieges,Championships are actions where can be proven who is better&stronger.

And if you or anyone will be in trouble getting false accused,you can always speak to one of us staffs,and we will look to solve it on the best way for all.

Goodluck & happy gaming.

1 person likes this

I think there is not much for me to say, My collegues have said it. But once again, keep staff out of your ing issues, since it can get you in trouble.

+2:beach:

dkwts just +1

4 hours ago, {Guard}Siren said:

I think there is not much for me to say, My collegues have said it. But once again, keep staff out of your ing issues, since it can get you in trouble.

LoL that will trouble??? He just reques  for staff be fair :)

1 minute ago, Racheall said:

LoL that will trouble??? He reques for staff be fair :)

Accusing staff for giving items out, will get him in trouble.

6 minutes ago, {Guard}Siren said:

Accusing staff for giving items out, will get him in trouble.

Accusing???? He talk about true...not accues sir...if he accues now u explain to me why sarimanok gohan got banned???

11 minutes ago, Racheall said:

Accusing???? He talk about true...not accues sir...if he accues now u explain to me why sarimanok gohan got banned???

Siren probably mean the current GMs, so chose your words wisely.

See on HGM reply ,he good didnt say anything :)

Ohhh,,ok siren if u want me got banned just go on,,trace email,,banned all my char :)

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, NewBorn said:

See on HGM reply ,he good didnt say anything :)

Ohhh,,ok siren if u want me got banned just go on,,trace email,,banned all my char :)

Did I said you have to be banned? No I did not.

So please don't make wrong assumptions.

Cheers&Peace :)

K