Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kani

Open Letter to AlOnEbeAy

14 posts in this topic

My dear AlOnEbeAy,

First of all I want to congratulate you (and every single person who helped OwnerZ) for this win at Siege battle against Fallens.

I was waiting for this moment, you as leader of OwnerZ, winning the Siege Battle, for so long. You deserve this bro.

I remember, back in the past, when most of people left OwnerZ, I was solo in guild... There were so many bad rumours about me and you came and joined me.. you trusted me.

You didn't care if we were both alone in OwnerZ, you never asked me for anything, and week after week, you were there with me. 

Together we won Siege, we had a lot of fun, we were a big guild and great game family!

Then, on Christmas, we lost the siege, people left OwnerZ, but again.. you were there with me.

Bro, remember, I will always be there for you, you are rare in a game, because almost nobody is so much loyal as you are!

I can just thank you for all this time. 

Enjoy the crown bro <3

Today, you as leader, you won the Siege battle and it looks like this <3 You lead us to the Win! Thanks leader!

3dc10c353efe48eea41d9c395213e3ad.png

~ Kanii <3

~ OwnerZ <3

1916738_1056419537743603_396210606001352

5 people like this

Thanks you bro .. also for poeple joining  us . <3 

I always be there for you bro kanii . 

1 person likes this

Wew,,sound like both of you in love :boast:

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, NewBorn said:

Wew,,sound like both of you in love :boast:

haha LOL. xP

hahahaha gay alert :D

1 hour ago, VICTORIAS said:

hahahaha gay alert :D

Don't not confuse loyalty with love ;) hehe :P but I love everyone in Ownerz :D Don't be jealous ;)

Long Live Loyalty , Love and Forever Friendship ..............  PEACE BRO :) 

yeah dun confuse with love , loyalty n gay guys :P

Ask Zack, whats loyalty :D

Big Old OwnerZ <3

Even if i didn't waz every day in there im glad i had lot of fun and succes with you guys.Ill always be happy to be a part of it

OwnerZ/Respect

Peace!

eXplOwd / pkProject

1 person likes this

Good Job Sers :D

Ps: Kani Are U A Bit Licking XD <3 Good Job Alone For Ya New Champ Tag, Glad Too See When A Good Person Gain A Worthy Reward. Also Miss Ya Pk Bruu I Hope Farm Alott With That Items And To Be Stronger :D NewBorn U Are Soo Cute And Sexy With That New Costume :D And Hank Is Nab <3 Miss Ya Guys And Hope We Meet Somewhere :)

2 people like this

Hehe i miss you to bro, hope you doing well and tc urself <3

1 hour ago, F34RL355 said:

Good Job Sers :D

Ps: Kani Are U A Bit Licking XD <3 Good Job Alone For Ya New Champ Tag, Glad Too See When A Good Person Gain A Worthy Reward. Also Miss Ya Pk Bruu I Hope Farm Alott With That Items And To Be Stronger :D NewBorn U Are Soo Cute And Sexy With That New Costume :D And Hank Is Nab <3 Miss Ya Guys And Hope We Meet Somewhere :)

thanks bru !! well yaa we also miss u ingame hope we can meet again  <3