Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

{Champion}TiaNo

J coins and Christmas event

6 posts in this topic

Hello , i want to propose if dev can make a NPC for change j coins for dk's , many people farming and it can be a good idea to make buisness and people more active on server... Atm shop in ardeca it doesen't work very good , no one have dk's , we need something to farm for make dk's or is so hard make items set ecc. It's just an idea ^^ If people farm hard for hours it's good for they can change it for dk's :)

Hello there @{Champion}TiaNo we appreciate your suggestion,but i would agree with Fabulous there, -1 from me also.

Why? Simply because there are plenty of maps where DK coins can be farmed,and making J coins tradable to DK coins would ruin a Christmas event spirit,which we dont want.

That much from me, -Regards-

2 minutes ago, GM-Kyle said:

Hello there @{Champion}TiaNo we appreciate your suggestion,but i would agree with Fabulous there, -1 from me also.

Why? Simply because there are plenty of maps where DK coins can be farmed,and making J coins tradable to DK coins would ruin a Christmas event spirit,which we dont want.

That much from me, -Regards-

So if people have items and can't sell need to stop play ? Market is sleeping , i have items from 5 mouths what i do with that items if i cant trade or sell lower price ? It's a lost ? And all players have items they can't sold ? How they can make set with what they need if they dont have any dk's and cant sell it ? Do something for this then , im bored stay ardeca and shot 

1 person likes this

I wont go inside item buying or selling,i simply said that i do not agree with your suggestion.

About the market,you guys form the market by selling/buying/making/farming...no staff affects market except DEV.

so if you have any complains talk to dev himself.

1 person likes this

I'm not agree, because J coins it's something that dev's implemented only for Christmas event, i mean it's like something special; to be used to buy christmas items as Weapons, upgrade the necklace etc... so if they do what you purposing, as GM-Kyle said, would ruin the christmas event.  Anyways we still can farm J coins and trade them to dks from players, already saw lots ppl doing this in the past, so there is no need to add a npc. :) 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead