Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NenekTua

CORE ADMIN BLESS

7 posts in this topic

I THINK YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO SEE NAME OF iEra and IIEra  but you are not like i,m think

why i,m here create this topic?? Putri my frend and wht you do to him now is wrong,,,

you need read carefully the name before judge him and you should think twice before do something can effect your reputation as Core Admin

Idk if forum system can detect email and user of acc and one more ,that id forum just new change name and profil..

You can check IIera profile and got Philipin Languages,,Putri from MALAYSIA

Only "STUPID" person create new id with same name to critics or doing something bad

I believe You are good to see this case carefully

Thanks You

4 people like this

Im sorry im should write twice... since Core Admin Bless do something wrong with IEra(Puteri) no one GM/Staff come out to explain

Once again please throw out personal problem even u hate him so much that not show u are good staff

this case Core Admin Bless Take Action without research carefully and i was remmember when someone create name Haitzudangzao(copy)

to fast GM take action and also About BuiltbyHectic, so this case are same,someone create id forum to make putri down with comments bad word.

I see GM only and just QUITE about this issue,mybe you all want kick out him from this game same like Dubstepz(2008) Nissan(2014) 

Last,please solve this case carefully with high integrity :)

3 people like this

Be Strong @iEra in movie hero always down first but when he wake up no one can stop it :)

2 people like this

@iiEra @iEra Perfect :) 

cc: look they did game at you @iEra enough waste you time and money for this game... :) its Clear

2 people like this

UP !!!

@NenekTua I'm not the only one who didn't notice that, still I confess it was my fault! His chars are free and I do apolagize to him. Of course I wouldn't react also so fast and careless if he already didn't have enough black points. BUT if you are trying to speculate or undermine my authority you better stop. I'm not playing the server from very, very long time as a normal player, I also was retired for some time and I wasn't here.. I've never ever heard about Puteri before he went to jail few days ago! So tell me how the .... I can have something personal to him or anybody from this server?! Also if you can't prove something you better do not False Accuse someone!
Also if I allow to Ban someone without reporting for it, HGM , HDEV and Master will see it and ask me where is the report? The are logs for every ban,every password recovery and every item I own.. If I even abused my powers The Owner will see it. I'm not in this Staff 4 years without a reason. I'm a human and yes I do mistakes (surprise).
If I wanted to move him out with personal issue..I would probably do this: delete all your and @iEra posts and I would banned your forum accounts.... But that is  also visible for HGM, DEV and Owner.
Thank you for your report about the fake profile.
On the question why other Staff didn't answered, probably it was because that was my fault and I have to fix my mistake.

2 people like this

9 hours ago, MOD-Bless said:

@NenekTua I'm not the only one who didn't notice that, still I confess it was my fault! His chars are free and I do apolagize to him. Of course I wouldn't react also so fast and careless if he already didn't have enough black points. BUT if you are trying to speculate or undermine my authority you better stop. I'm not playing the server from very, very long time as a normal player, I also was retired for some time and I wasn't here.. I've never ever heard about Puteri before he went to jail few days ago! So tell me how the .... I can have something personal to him or anybody from this server?! Also if you can't prove something you better do not False Accuse someone!
Also if I allow to Ban someone without reporting for it, HGM , HDEV and Master will see it and ask me where is the report? The are logs for every ban,every password recovery and every item I own.. If I even abused my powers The Owner will see it. I'm not in this Staff 4 years without a reason. I'm a human and yes I do mistakes (surprise).
If I wanted to move him out with personal issue..I would probably do this: delete all your and @iEra posts and I would banned your forum accounts.... But that is  also visible for HGM, DEV and Owner.
Thank you for your report about the fake profile.
On the question why other Staff didn't answered, probably it was because that was my fault and I have to fix my mistake.

i think need make new char which one look nice name sir??? DramaQueen or DramaKing??? confius :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0