Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Delir1c

Market down

26 posts in this topic

Hello,

Im writing you a suggestion regarding our market.Our market down is nearly at the bottom line. Nobody is selling , buying anymore, talismans anymore. We are stuck with our Divine Nobile +12 sets, 170 DN Weapons +12 , Master Helms +13. Nobody wants to buy them because we have low rate of noob players coming in , so we basically don't have who to sell all this. Everyone is asking for DN Legion and blisterings passing the stage of DN sets, Normal legion or 155 weapon, 165 wep and only after a blistering.

for me I am stuck with 3 sets DN full +12 and nobody wants them even at low rate .. master helms too +13 still nobody wants them.. our market is down sir..

I have an idea maybe I can get your attention about a NPC in agency where we can exchange our items for DK's. Example:

Diving nobile item +12= 2.5k  ( our market is 5k)

155 wep  +13 = 3k  ( our market 7k )

165 wep +13 = 5k  ( 10-13k our market )

175 wep +13 = 7k  (14-20k our market )

Legion Normal +13 = 6k  (14-16k our market )

Legion DN +13 = 8k  (20k + our market )

Master helm +13 = 5k  ( 10k our market)

(you can customize it with codes to let us sell all divine noble things to be exchanged for dks and so on with legions ,masters, old wep. I think every item has specific id but there is common id for divine nobile, for legions .. it's an opinion which I hope you will take in consideration facing this market problems..)

At least we get back our dks and maintain the market rate in a good progress.

Thanks.

@DEV-Samurai

4 people like this

Hello, I cant make exchange which will calculate if your item is normal or DN, only possible exchange is to set same price of DKs for normal or DN but must be +13 or so :) Not a bad idea at all  we can make it usefull

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Delir1c said:

Hello,

Im writing you a suggestion regarding our market.Our market down is nearly at the bottom line. Nobody is selling , buying anymore, talismans anymore. We are stuck with our Divine Nobile +12 sets, 170 DN Weapons +12 , Master Helms +13. Nobody wants to buy them because we have low rate of noob players coming in , so we basically don't have who to sell all this. Everyone is asking for DN Legion and blisterings passing the stage of DN sets, Normal legion or 155 weapon, 165 wep and only after a blistering.

for me I am stuck with 3 sets DN full +12 and nobody wants them even at low rate .. master helms too +13 still nobody wants them.. our market is down sir..

I have an idea maybe I can get your attention about a NPC in agency where we can exchange our items for DK's. Example:

(you can customize it with codes to let us sell all divine noble things to be exchanged for dks and so on with legions ,masters, old wep. I think every item has specific id but there is common id for divine nobile, for legions .. it's an opinion which I hope you will take in consideration facing this market problems..)

Thanks.

@DEV-Samurai

+1 Del for ths, i totaly agree with you ,seems to be great ideea.good job, i hope Sam can come with something @ ths for the sake of the server after all

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, DEV-Samurai said:

Hello, I cant make exchange which will calculate if your item is normal or DN, only possible exchange is to set same price of DKs for normal or DN but must be +13 or so :) Not a bad idea at all  we can make it usefull

that will not be a problem at all, i think ppl willl exchange only items wich cant sell them for long time,so hope to see it in practice soon:)

42 minutes ago, ProjectS said:

that will not be a problem at all, i think ppl willl exchange only items wich cant sell them for long time,so hope to see it in practice soon:)

Yes bro ofc hahah nobody will change dn legion .. but I think there must be an exchange for dn items +12 , dn wep +12, 155 ,165 wep,normal legion and master helm the old one. Now we wait and hope Dev works the best way for all of us. 

Ty

2 people like this

Only problem I see, is that not everyone will be willing to sell their precious +13 item for some dks, when it might have taken them alot to get.

12 minutes ago, GM-Siren said:

Only problem I see, is that not everyone will be willing to sell their precious +13 item for some dks, when it might have taken them alot to get.

but that iznt a problem sir, no1 force u to use ths change, but it will be great for those who will.i totalt agree with Deli on ths one and i think it will be a big + for our comunity.ppl will be able to get some dk's for theyr old stuff they dont use and start +ing and buy new ones

as Deli said the Market is death bcz lot of dk's are on some acc wich no1 play due so many old ppl left, or on lots of banned accounts.Let's hope ths will be a + for the market and why not we can see it as a regenerete of the amount of items in the server atm.

That's not the only problem ... the BIG problem is that will fk up hard the prices (they are already fked up and not even near to what Delir1c said) and let me tell you why in an example: In this very moment someone is selling d.whip +13 with 22k DKs (log in to ch1 right now and you will see). If in exchange center he can get 5k for it who keeps me from telling him: "I'll give you 6k for it! If you dont want, fk off and go sell it in exchange!"

1. If this will be added like Delir1c said, the prices will go down because the buyers will offer less for items (closer to exchange rates). Another problem here will be that no one will make new +13 items because of low prices - everyone will prefer to buy them with DKs.

2. If this will be added with high exchange rates (close to actual prices in game), again it will be bad for market ... because of ppl like Delir1c :) who are not patient enough to w8 for a buyer. Everyone will exchange items because is the fastest way to get rid of that item and get a good amount of DKs ... and than what? what do you do with your dks if everyone exchange items in exch. center?

It might seem a good idea at first but, in the long run, this will have a negative impact for prices in every way you put it ... just think about it! This will have the same effect as better fortify rates or items not getting destroyed from +10 to +13 ...

So i give this a negative vote!

5 hours ago, Delir1c said:

Hello,

Thanks.

@DEV-Samurai

+11111111111111 del XDD 

its about the old items DN +12 ,dn wep +12, master helms +13 , lvl 155 weapons and lvl 165. The prices are exactly the way I listed them in game nobody will pay 20k for a dragon I can ask as well 30k that doesnt mean someone will pay me.

Nobody will force you to exchange ur things at npc , its only if u cant sell it the way it is now. As I said I have 4 sets complete dn +12 and I dont have what to do with them to be honest... 

Man i know people for example outlaw having his AK set 5 months on market section and Can't sell it , JQ big list , Waxim long list too , Yano is having Aloken 3 months can't sell it for cheap prices , and if you get offer you get offer with other old items !  It's no about me not being patient please ... stay at ur segnal. Also look pjproject is trying to sell bagi months ago for other set and guess what ? He couldn't so he had to sell on individual items , now he's left with 3,4 items nobody will buy and so on many many players...

Exactly what @ProjectS said even if it will be a low price payment , we will still be able to get something back from our old sets and invest into getting the New things, but like this the guys are not even interested anymore in DN sets and Im here with 4 sets of DN....

1 person likes this

It's not about segnale items only ... Let me put it this way: You want to sell Master for VS now in game (ya i saw you) and you want 10k for it. If in exchange you will get 5 k for it and i come with an 5.5k offer for it, will this sound good for you? Would you say "Deal" right away or would you say "Fk off noob ... make it yourself!"

And about dragon weapons, they are better than an sh33ty no options (and/or low CD) blistering!

well ill stop here because ths will get in wrong way again.i think Sam got the ideea and he will balance the problem and will see what he decide.

if you need 1 item u ask ur price  ,but if people dont pay you gotta exchange that item even to a LOWer NPC price rather than having 4 dn sets on account and not using them. I can use them by exchanging to progress in this new things,updates which came out now, dn legion ,blisterings ... hope u get it :D as I said it was an opinion and I'm sure will be discussed in the higher ranks so they will manage to come out with the best solution for each of old items that we don't use anymore.

p.s Punisher : If i have master helm for HB and he offer me 5.5 ill give him something extra too just to buy it hahahaha , and no bro ofc I wont sell it for 5.5 and wait for buyer and if not, I use it for my self , but I have only one , maybe other people have 3,4 master helms and doesnt have what to do with all and no buyers too . They can exchange to get the new master helm Legatus or Legion helm ..  It's about old dn items which we still have them and no use anymore. I know dev got the point anyway I hope you got the point too and thank you for having time to comment on it pro or con 

1 person likes this

I think this is useful. Some +13 155 items (which a lot players have and are stuck with ) may cost near 4-5k and selling it for 3-4k to npc would be a good idea -1k but a lot less effort . I think only the dn legions and blistering may be 1-2 k higher bc yes its not ez to get them .

+1 i vote for yes

1 person likes this

In a business perspective, this is good. Everyone will have DK's. The community will be rich! 

+1 for delir and +1 for punisher 

i,m see now mostly ppl dont have dks, tht why market going down and down

mybe one way to solve this problem is Increase Drop rate Dekaron Coin/Feather 

drop rate both of this so low even from ice/indus pligmerin map. im prety sure we take 1 month for get 1k dks with farming

that why we now hard to buy/selling. that is my opinion :) 

1 person likes this

@Delir1c

Untitled.jpg

And it's not the only one i'v seen today ... so ya, your timing is a lil off! :P

27 minutes ago, Punish3r said:

@Delir1c

Untitled.jpg

And it's not the only one i'v seen today ... so ya, your timing is a lil off! :P

+0 

@Delir1c i gave u +1 

I will agree on this suggestion you made,The reason is... it will have an option for a player to choose & not to forcefully {really optional} do it to sell things to have DK since knowing that its really hard now a days to sell "OLD GEARS" it takes so much time to do so where you can eventually farm during those times but instead you were busy on selling things, on the market causing you so much trouble just to have DK's ,,it might have a lil effect on market like before we got 145,155,160,170 weapons and gears  but the good thing about this  is...

Why would you prefer? to make an OLD gears when there was a NEW one already existing..? :D

{and i think people always wanted to save DKS} and ofc people will always choose the new update items instead of making the old once which will really i think, a waste to do so.^_^

Take Note : The Highers staffs is keep on doing upgrades on the server like any other server which is really good as for me as a player. That's why this server stood long way up until now.:acute:

And this people responsible to do such updates  deserves a Big Credits ..Don't need to elaborate each of them and go to details "GREAT JOB" cheers :beach: for them.

3 people like this

dear @Punish3r I still have my vs master helm for sell with the rest of dn sets :-) you see now there no buyers ? today is : 26/04/17 

On 3/30/2017 at 9:00 PM, Punish3r said:

@Delir1c

Untitled.jpg

i give u +1 del :) for me now its not market down sorry to say i think server almost down so please do something  :boredom:

On 3/30/2017 at 4:38 AM, YANO said:

@Delir1c i gave u +1 

I will agree on this suggestion you made,The reason is... it will have an option for a player to choose & not to forcefully {really optional} do it to sell things to have DK since knowing that its really hard now a days to sell "OLD GEARS" it takes so much time to do so where you can eventually farm during those times but instead you were busy on selling things, on the market causing you so much trouble just to have DK's ,,it might have a lil effect on market like before we got 145,155,160,170 weapons and gears  but the good thing about this  is...

Why would you prefer? to make an OLD gears when there was a NEW one already existing..? :D

{and i think people always wanted to save DKS} and ofc people will always choose the new update items instead of making the old once which will really i think, a waste to do so.^_^

Take Note : The Highers staffs is keep on doing upgrades on the server like any other server which is really good as for me as a player. That's why this server stood long way up until now.:acute:

And this people responsible to do such updates  deserves a Big Credits ..Don't need to elaborate each of them and go to details "GREAT JOB" cheers :beach: for them.

+1 yano 

+1 this is a good idea because most of the people dont have dks so this idea can cycle all the DKs in the market ..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead