Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tagalipa1

Applying GMOD

4 posts in this topic

Name: Aeron

Section I am applying for? : Dekaron

Email: Will be provided on request.

What have I Contributed to the section?
Atm nothing i will make a new P-Server and i'l try to help every one..I was looking the section 
dies so i want contibute much to the section how much i can..

About me:
As you can see my english is not perfect but i'm 24/7 online,i'm 1,5-2 years in KalOnline section and got some skill's abaut C#,C++,php,html,java,mssql.I want reviev the dekaron section
cuz nice game to get die i do not allowe it..

In conclusion:
I would greatly appreciate your consideration of me for this position, should the requirement be sufficient...
--In love your Siptar blush.gif

Hello sir.

Application for moderators are not currently open

only open positions to apply for are GFX / {guard}

We appreciate the application but there is a special way to apply in ''Applications'' section which

can be found above the chatbox.

Kind regards.

can i apply guard??

This is totally wrong section, please check this form for more information about applications.