Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
TeddyBear

Hello

12 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a game to play with my girlfriend. The last time I touched Dekaron was probably 5-6 years ago. It has been a while since I actually played it, but i've been debating if I should come back to it at all seeing as so much has changed with all the updates and etc. I do have a few questions so I am hoping the community will take the time to answer them.

Here's my list of questions towards the game:

1) What's the highest number you can achieve on argating and at what number do they start breaking?

2) How low are the rates when it comes to argateing?

3) I see there's two servers? If i'm not mistaken which is the server most populated?

4) Where's the server located?

5) How big is the population?

6) drop rate for divine noble gear? I am not sure if DN still a thing in dekaron.

7) GM Events? How often do they happen? Do you also consider them fair?

8) How long would it take to make a max character + maxing its gear?

9) Are there any broken classes? 

10) Corruption? Is there any? I know this is a private server and i've played many private servers and I seen them all to have some kind of corruption. 

Hi TeddyBear! We're glad you stopped by and we hope you'll stay for the long haul. Please note that some of your questions make it difficult to be impartial, but I will answer them to the best of my ability.

1) What's the highest number you can achieve on argating and at what number do they start breaking?
    On our A3 server most items can go up to +12, with special items (such as Blistering Weapons or Legion Armor) being able to go to +13. They break beginning at +10 and higher.
    On our A9 server items can go up to +10. Items begin breaking at +7. There are items to prevent the item from being lost. If I'm reading this correctly, the item does not go down in grade when unsuccessfully attempting to fortify from +1-+3.

The rates are quite good. Aside from our base rates, there are items (Blacksmith's Talisman) that increase the base rate. Our A3 server has the following base rates:

+1 - 99%
+2 - 95%
+3 - 90%
+4 - 85%
+5 - 80%
+6 - 75%
+7 - 70%
+8 - 60%
+9 - 50%
+10 - 25%
+11 - 15%
+12 - 5%
+13 - 2%

Our A9 server has the following base rates:

+1 - 99%
+2 - 98%
+3 - 92%
+4 - 87%
+5 - 62%
+6 - 55%
+7 - 35%
+8 - 20%
+9 - 10%
+10 - 5%

3) I see there's two servers? If i'm not mistaken which is the server most populated?
    Historically our A3 server has been the most populated because it is the version of the game the majority of our players recognize and feel at-home in and it brings back the nostalgia. However our A9 server has gotten a LOT of traction lately and is starting to become close to equal with our A3 server.

4) Where's the server located?
     Europe. Won't get much more detailed than that :) 

5) How big is the population?
    At any given time there's hundreds of players online on either server. We have over 100,000 accounts total. It's hard to gauge how to answer your question, as it depends largely on what time of day you're talking about and if you're concerned more with total number of players or total number of players playing at a single time.

6) drop rate for divine noble gear? I am not sure if DN still a thing in dekaron.
    It's definitely a thing. However I'm not sure I can answer this question very well I'm afraid. It varies per item greatly.

7) GM Events? How often do they happen? Do you also consider them fair?
    For more info, check our sidebar of our forums. GM events happen all the time on A3 and we're working to make them more frequent on our A9 servers. They vary GREATLY in terms of rewards and types of events. We have EXP Events, Trivia Events, power-leveling events, Hide & Seek events, PVP events, boss hunts, and many custom events that sound like fun for that day. It's rare that we go more than 2 days without an event on our A3 server. Our A3 server also features 3x exp and 2x drops all weekend every weekend. Our A9 server is picking up population, which will likely mean potentially more staff on that side, which will mean more events. They are definitely fair, because we host such a wide variety that it's impossible for someone to NOT have an event catered to them at least once per week (low level and high level alike).

8) How long would it take to make a max character + maxing its gear?
    Depends on your dedication and if others will help you. I've gotten a character from level 1 rb 0 to level 250 rb 5 in a single weekend more than once on our A3 server. Maxing gear can take quite a long time, but we want it to be very challenging to distinguish our most dedicated and strongest players from the rest.

9) Are there any broken classes? 
    No matter what any private server claims, it's impossible to have completely balanced classes. We strike to maintain class equality, though we recognize that there is quite an imbalance at the moment and we are working to close the gap. 

10) Corruption? Is there any? I know this is a private server and i've played many private servers and I seen them all to have some kind of corruption. 
      Our staff members are all tried and tested. There is no corruption here. 

11) You didn't ask this one, but a lot of players do. Is this server Pay to win?
      Absolutely not. Almost everything non-cosmetic that is on the cash shop can be obtained in-game through farming or traded with other players using your in-game currency. 

I hope I've helped answer your questions. If you have any more feel free to put them here and I'll try to answer as best as I can :)  

Thanks,

DEV-Kalithar

3 people like this

40 minutes ago, DEV-Kalithar said:

Hi TeddyBear! We're glad you stopped by and we hope you'll stay for the long haul. Please note that some of your questions make it difficult to be impartial, but I will answer them to the best of my ability.

On our A3 server most items can go up to +12, with special items (such as Blistering Weapons or Legion Armor) being able to go to +13. They break beginning at +10 and higher.
    On our A9 server items can go up to +10. Items begin breaking at +7. There are items to prevent the item from being lost. If I'm reading this correctly, the item does not go down in grade when unsuccessfully attempting to fortify from +1-+3.

The rates are quite good. Aside from our base rates, there are items (Blacksmith's Talisman) that increase the base rate. Our A3 server has the following base rates:

+1 - 99%
+2 - 95%
+3 - 90%
+4 - 85%
+5 - 80%
+6 - 75%
+7 - 70%
+8 - 60%
+9 - 50%
+10 - 25%
+11 - 15%
+12 - 5%
+13 - 2%

Our A9 server has the following base rates:

+1 - 99%
+2 - 98%
+3 - 92%
+4 - 87%
+5 - 62%
+6 - 55%
+7 - 35%
+8 - 20%
+9 - 10%
+10 - 5%

Are there a lot of maxed gear players in the server? I forgot to ask when it comes to leveling/farming is there a lot of pve too such as Deadfront runs?

We have regular Dead Front, six times each day. There is regular farming and A3 features two channels to allow for two groups to farm the same spot. There are a few maxed gear players, though I don't know how many. 

1 person likes this

I guess we'll give it a try and see how it goes. Thanks for the reply

Well, I went and  gave the server a try but I had noticed the game is sort of looking to be p2w judging by the ingame shop. I asked someone ingame if the game was p2w and he had said "yeah it is" unless there's rings/wings better than the ones you guys sell in shop. I don't know much about the game, but it had already gave me a bad impression on the prices and the tiny population. 

The game is defenetly not a p2w .All items in D-Shop can be obtain throgh farming our game currency "DK".Also u can obtain them by exchanging items with other players.U do not have to pay a dime(a bit slowerprogression),but still u can be amog the strongest char on the server

1 hour ago, TeddyBear said:

Well, I went and  gave the server a try but I had noticed the game is sort of looking to be p2w judging by the ingame shop. I asked someone ingame if the game was p2w and he had said "yeah it is" unless there's rings/wings better than the ones you guys sell in shop. I don't know much about the game, but it had already gave me a bad impression on the prices and the tiny population. 

Dude  believe me, this dekaron isn't pay to win, i have been playing  in this server for a long, long time and i have never donated, you can get every items in game like Dshop items, set's, rings and others, farming dk's and buying from players,  of course i won't say that donating won't help, because it does, but as i tell you, if you work hard farming in game you could get all your stuff.

Thanks for the replies. Since I am a total noob what are DK and how do you get them and also how much can you obtain a day and where do you exchange them for items?

I have a question about bagis. When I was running around ingame I hadn't seen a single bagi how come? Are they not strong as they use to be? Also, my girlfriend is interested in doing seg. Is it worth being a seg or do they get dropped easily? What would you say is the top 3 most played classes atm and how would you rate em to be?

What are the spots to level too? Kind of wish there was some kind of guide for beginners.

@ A3:

DKs are Dekaron Coins - these are stackable in-game drops which can be exchanged for useful items at Loa Agency, one of the maps.  Because of its usefulness, it is also used as a sort of trading currency among players, that is, it is the main currency which is used to trade to gears, weapons and accessories between players.  Buying and selling between players usually happen at the Ardeca map.  How much you obtain in a day depends on how long you farm, and where you farm.  You could get a lot if you get lucky with upgrades and sell your upgraded items.  There are a significant number of Bagis in the server, I just suspect that you were not online long enough to see some.  Segs are very important starting characters, because in my opinion they are the best farmers.  There are also players who handle seg quite well in pk and pvp.  Most, if not all, players of A3 either have seg as a main char, or have a main char and a farmer seg.  The character classes are as balanced as can be managed, you just need to play them to their strengths.  The fact that the Grand Champion of the last 4 championships belong to 4 different classes proves that there is no one dominant character class in the game.  You can find guides here: http://forum.core-games.net/forum/12-guides/ --> A3 http://forum.core-games.net/forum/97-guides/ --> A9.  A number of them might be outdated, but they are still very useful.  If you browse through our forums sir, you will find that many of your questions can be answered by our different sections.

2 people like this

On 7/20/2017 at 6:10 AM, GM-Rail said:

@ A3:

DKs are Dekaron Coins - these are stackable in-game drops which can be exchanged for useful items at Loa Agency, one of the maps.  Because of its usefulness, it is also used as a sort of trading currency among players, that is, it is the main currency which is used to trade to gears, weapons and accessories between players.  Buying and selling between players usually happen at the Ardeca map.  How much you obtain in a day depends on how long you farm, and where you farm.  You could get a lot if you get lucky with upgrades and sell your upgraded items.  There are a significant number of Bagis in the server, I just suspect that you were not online long enough to see some.  Segs are very important starting characters, because in my opinion they are the best farmers.  There are also players who handle seg quite well in pk and pvp.  Most, if not all, players of A3 either have seg as a main char, or have a main char and a farmer seg.  The character classes are as balanced as can be managed, you just need to play them to their strengths.  The fact that the Grand Champion of the last 4 championships belong to 4 different classes proves that there is no one dominant character class in the game.  You can find guides here: http://forum.core-games.net/forum/12-guides/ --> A3 http://forum.core-games.net/forum/97-guides/ --> A9.  A number of them might be outdated, but they are still very useful.  If you browse through our forums sir, you will find that many of your questions can be answered by our different sections.

Hey thanks for the reply it was helpful, but we're sort of running into issues when it comes to leveling. I decided to make a staff summoner and my girlfriend decided to do mage. For some reason the monsters hit pretty hard whenever we're gathering them for a aoe and we end up dying. Would it be better if I just made a seg while she dps? I was also thinking of seg for future runs as well and to save money on potions too. The guide you sent me I was looking into this: 

Turns out most of the places we got to go to requires a party. I still have issues finding players when running around.  Do you know where the place that's most busy or the battles usually happen? 

1 hour ago, TeddyBear said:

Hey thanks for the reply it was helpful, but we're sort of running into issues when it comes to leveling. I decided to make a staff summoner and my girlfriend decided to do mage. For some reason the monsters hit pretty hard whenever we're gathering them for a aoe and we end up dying. Would it be better if I just made a seg while she dps? I was also thinking of seg for future runs as well and to save money on potions too. The guide you sent me I was looking into this: 

Turns out most of the places we got to go to requires a party. I still have issues finding players when running around.  Do you know where the place that's most busy or the battles usually happen? 

Personally I love a Mage+Seg combo for starting out. Mages can deal the damage and Segs can deal damage and heal. 

During the weekends you're much more likely to encounter other players than during the week. However I think as a Mage and Seg you could probably duo most maps rather well.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead