Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Mapciu

Core Dekaron 1 vs 1 championships

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I came on idea to post my event suggestion here.

Event title: Core Dekaron 1 vs 1 championship

Event participation requirements: level 200

Rules: 

1. 1 vs 1 battles will be handled in BO3 matches

2. Only character skills can be used and mana/ HP potions

3. No eatable buffs allowed (including DShop buffs)

4. A staff member will be in a party with each of the contesters

5. Fishes are not allowed

6. After the quarterfinals the matches change in best of 5 ( for 1/2 final and final)

7. Pvp matches should be scheduled in open map so everyone can watch it (party pvp requests between the players)

8. Awarded should be first 3 places (3rd place will be taken by the person with more won matches, in case of draw and extra 1 pvp should be done)

9. Special small reward should be given to places 4-8 (for reaching a quarterfinal)

10.  Event should be scheduled on a weekend as most of the players are online

If the event idea would be approved please post it at least 3 days before beginning, so the players may register for it and reserve the time windows for the event.

The winner of the event should also get "something special" like {CHAMPION} before his nickname.

Thank you for your consideration and have a good one :)

regards,

Mapciu

35 minutes ago, Mapciu said:

Hello everyone,

I came on idea to post my event suggestion here.

Event title: Core Dekaron 1 vs 1 championship

Event participation requirements: level 200

Rules: 

1. 1 vs 1 battles will be handled in BO3 matches

2. Only character skills can be used and mana/ HP potions

3. No eatable buffs allowed (including DShop buffs)

4. A staff member will be in a party with each of the contesters

5. Fishes are not allowed

6. After the quarterfinals the matches change in best of 5 ( for 1/2 final and final)

7. Pvp matches should be scheduled in open map so everyone can watch it (party pvp requests between the players)

8. Awarded should be first 3 places (3rd place will be taken by the person with more won matches, in case of draw and extra 1 pvp should be done)

9. Special small reward should be given to places 4-8 (for reaching a quarterfinal)

10.  Event should be scheduled on a weekend as most of the players are online

If the event idea would be approved please post it at least 3 days before beginning, so the players may register for it and reserve the time windows for the event.

The winner of the event should also get "something special" like {CHAMPION} before his nickname.

Thank you for your consideration and have a good one :)

regards,

Mapciu

i like the idea very much BUT there is a slight problem with it that most ppl don't think about  and that  Gear/ weapon/ accesories  related i mean  if you gotta fight some whe has maxed out his gear  vs someone who is only half way  it would not seem so fair soo i think  you should work with division based on that cuzz i bet 95% of ppl who will attend this and lose will blame there  gear and such  just thought you should think about this also :) 

Was thinking about that as well, but since it will be a pvp event to reveal the strongest pvp player on server, the division solution won't be accurate.

It is just an idea and hasn't been approved by GMs/ DEVs/ Staff members yet, so you have time to get stronger ;) 

Not necessarly by buying stuff for your class, but to make them yourself ;)

Cheers,

Mapciu

Unless I'm missing something, aren't you describing our Class Championship event? 

It's a great idea, but it's one we're already going to be doing :) 

Thanks,

DEV-Kalithar

Its a good thing to know Kalithar ;)

I will post a second one in another topic in a while :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead