Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GuererroEspada

Seguriper weak in PVP

15 posts in this topic

seguriper are weak in pvp

2 people like this

Ty for help. I try to say this but no one check it. 

2 people like this

no  weak,just trye to use brains

lol poor segu champ making other forum accs to say same thing

6 hours ago, Deer said:

lol poor segu champ making other forum accs to say same thing

Tell me reason to make second account on forum to make new topic. I don't need it like you MaMaWxD to create and add to guild other alts to "show ppl that many ppl in guild" :clapping:

Stupid MaMaWxD thinking... 

"First make segu and show us that you are perfect play this class and win every pvp. I don't need to win with each other but i want only some chance to win. Understand this..." 

1 person likes this

Hey dude why u tag me and yano in ur other post ? 

We been complaining about remove that's all and is still there ?  Do you know puteri(helmi) ? Learn to play like him and he said he don't even need remove to be good segnal but guess what ? Haha you asking head gm quaz in ur other post to make your remove skill AOE? So you can just bang a remove there ,one more there ? Use it logic man..

Also for you being pro segu play with tactics u don't need to remove guys when they have no buffs ( I seen you doing it) also you gotta run , charge ur shield come back on full stun attack. Dig some more info into ur segu class Mr champion and stop crying or tagging me and yano in ur posts you want to complain ?go ahead complain but don't add me or him in ur illogical ideas, please.

Delir1c u complaining about remove? It's a skill so u want to lose one of your the best skills because it's too op? This is the same. I think you don't want it. Next thinking: why you all tell in your topic about "ak hit xx k dmg, cs hit xx dmg and segu hit 20k+"? For me it's clear - you say that segu has too op hits. Heh, but only in one skill and if you don't have resists. 

Yes i know puteri... But u know that he play seg not segu? It's another class. And why u don't make segu and show me that you are the best and kill all very easy with half shield? You only know how to crying because you lose with all in pvp. You don't train to be better or got better gear, you prefer want to balance others haha. 

Please put my words in google translator. I don't need to make my remove aoe, i want to get some chance with all class on pvp and want to do something on siege and dk square - HERE I CAN'T REMOVE ALL GUYS SO I'LL BE GOOD VS ONE GUY AND WEAK VS ALL OTHER. NEXT I MUST WAIT A LOT OF TIME TO REMOVE AGAIN. 

You know that segu reshield skill give only 10k? It's small. And all who has experience tell that better to be always close to opponent and i know why. Stuns? All is short so if my opponent use skills i think i stun them only, when they using skills so my stun give nothing because you can't use 2 skills in one time. After new patch i relog before pvp and when i use the best sleep i can't use my the best skill - why? Because my opponent unsleep very fast and he avoid my skill. Read this \/

"First make segu and show us that you are perfect play this class and win every pvp. I don't need to win with each other but i want only some chance to win. Understand this..." 

Hey man we got it with the remove and we tryed to adjust to this style of playing, we complained about it and they say it's good to have it so we just adjust to it. Did you see us complaining anymore because of it ? No .

And yes you want your remove AOE in ur other post because you just said you have to switch to use remove again and also you said this : at siege and pk-s you can use it only on one guy then switch.. that's why you have cool down time on remove skill to not create a mess out of it. I know better segus than you ,I know the segus you been watching pvps to learn how to play man haha. And yes 10k on Reshield that should make the difference when you win a good pvp ,only 10,20k difference even hp mode Or do you expect to be half shield against others on pvp ? Learn from puteri he use to play con build fight with you last 5 minutes on HP mode ,stun sleep do last attack and more then seg you are Segu you have magic + phy attacks..

You just have to create ur own style of playing segu ,run hide wait for stun cool down skill all this you should do it 10 times better and I say to you again, I seen you removing guys at the start of pvp when they have no buffs,How do you expect to win ? 

Yes we try to balance all classes because few skills from all classes don't work right , for example black wizard which been balanced on stun and working now , cs/vs invisible shadow not working ( here I can say too it's just a skill like your remove but my skill still not working) or which else the teleport skill which it fails 50/50 % chances of getting it, the 9 buffs problem when we in siege can't use teleports.. etc the dev-s know what they have to do and they concentrate of balancing all classes not just ur segu.. be a player not 1 character player..

We try to balance all man, we are players not just pro segu the way u want to be.. I know to play all characters because I like the game and I want all balanced,I don't like only 1 character.. 

And I still don't get,why you tag us on ur post When we were complaining about remove skill but the skill is still there ? Where is ur logic ? The gm-s don't do like me or yano wants, because we only 2 random players like you and ur friends are ,we have no advantage in here ,maybe because of our mode of express our self we are more vulnerable to getting in problems with some gm-s and not the way you say that they do what we want.. so please don't tag us anymore in here more likely we been offline for months for having some issues and we see our names tagged in here.. it's not cool when we do it for all players balanced classes ,improvement of all the characters and the server. 

Ps. I don't want to say anything bad about you the way u try to say about me ,just have a good time playing the game :-)

You make my day haha. 

First - your complaining about remove skill right? So why you calculate dmg to segu/seg and from segu/seg to you? You say that you lost much shield when you use buffs again. How to fix it? Dev can only lower this 2 classes dmg. You win! Next you easy win with segu/seg so you stop crying. 

Second very funny thing: where you see that i want get aoe remove? You check another server forum, where someone use my nickname? You do all to make segu weak, so how can i beat someone on siege/dk square without remove? If all do 3x more dmg than me? I die but my opponent lose only 1/4 or 1/3 shield. Yes, i am very happy about it :lol: If i get aoe remove what i do? Remove 1-3 guys? So what next? The same. I die very easy. Switch? What switch haha. You think that i have time to relog every time when i use remove? Very funny. U know why it's long cool down of this skill? It's unfair if i can remove you every 30sec. 

This is better - u say that puteri seg use con build and can fight 5min on hp only. Hahahaha. U know that seg has many heals and frogs but but don't has any full hp heal? This show that u dont know anything about segu. And seg has 3 long sleeps. 3 LONG. Segu? Only 1. Segu isn't seg my pro gamer. Yes, segu has physical and magic attacks. But... understand this - if you have full curse resist i make 4k dmg hits from magic skills. Yeah, a lot of dmg! Now use physical. OMG, i make 5-10k dmg and about 20k from ONE SKILL, and ONLY 3 HITS.  Yeah very, very good. And my opponent hit me 10-16k every skill. Easy win for me, because i make op dmg with magic and physical skills :P

This show that u don't know how to play segu. You mean that you must go away to wait for stuns? You know that your opponent get buffs in this time and not only segu has stuns? No comment... 

You always crying about cs skills. I have cs too, you know. I am not crying. Cs is strong and good now, you need only to train playing cs, because you think that if you are full +13 you can beat all without train. That's why you crying about segu. Because you prefer to balance other classes than train yourself. And you always crying about buffs. Hmm, let's check it: when i can use full buffs? On pvp? No, pvp is for fun (only if you want train some, but u don't change map during pvp). Maybe pk? No, pk is for fun. Siege? Siege is too for fun, we don't need to use all buffs. Dk square? This type of event is for fun. So when can i use full buffs? Only in pvp events, champ event and pvp to train. Why you MaMaWxD use everywhere full buffs? Because you are noobs, which take this game very serious, you must be the best etc bla bla bla... OMG, it's only game, not real life, no fun with you, MaMaWxD must always show that you are the best... Because you can only donate, buy d shop buffs and be happy because you full buffed kill someone with only class buffs. Yeah, good thinking! I say you something: where i see problem with getting dc with buffs? Sometimes on pk, depends on map and sometimes on pvp events (segu don't have remove on myself). That's all. 

Stupid MaMaWxD thinking... Where you see that i want to be the best? Please show me, because i don't see. Put it in google: I WANT TO GET SOME CHANCE TO WIN WITH EACH CLASS, I DON'T WANT TO KILL ALL EASY, I WANT GET CHANCE TO WIN (It's good when i pvp with bibiboy, sometimes i win, sometimes he win, but how i can get fun when i pvp with classes like hunter, wiz, dk, hb etc and they win always with a lot of shield? It sounds like pvp with dk before champ - you always die so nobody want pvp with dk)

You don't have advantages? Hmm... YANO in the past has GM, you donate a lot to be the best without work... I prefer to stop saying anything more about this... I have my own reasons... 

"it's not cool when we do it for all players balanced classes ,improvement of all the characters and the server. "

Wtf what? You want make your classes stronger and your guildmates. Why i don't hear anything that you want to balance class which you don't play? But to make it stronger, not weaker :P

It's not cool if i want to say that something is wrong but you only search how to flame and you trying to tell all to don't do anything. If you want give any opinion please don't flame because you don't like me, please write neutral opinion, better tell dev than he can check it than tell that i don't know how to play any class. I never tell that you are weak. Only in flame or when i joking, but this is normal. Nobody is perfect, you must always train to be better and better. Why you always make new problems? This is our server, no only dev. Dev make for us new things, fix problems, etc for us, but we normal players must make fun here, we must help dev to make server better and help new players to stay here for more time. Why you only want to make war with half of this server? Let's make good atmosphere. Let's fight for fun, no to flame after that somebody is weak or something else. Sorry for this, but i must put it here - use brain and show us how to get more fun with Core. Where you prefer to go? To a place, where all is friendly to you? Or to place, where some like you, some hate? Let's think about it... 

@{Champion}Shinigaml hi there bro..i dont think its fine to call bunch of people group stupid as you quoted on your last comment...

perhaps behave as a real good {Champion} so you could gain a respect from other people..if you whine alot with this in particular i don't really think people will like you either ways ..

and for taging my name on your thread i got no problem with that...but be mindful what word you will put specially when you misunderstood what i really pointing at my thread before...

i wish i could show you what really a "Champion" Segu really would be like specially having your tag right now...:confused:

and im sorry if you feel so weak..:confused:

YANO i know what people think about me. Most respect me, all MaMaWxD hate me. I try to help all but i can't help in boost, because if u know segu has 2 builds, pvp and pvm. I don't help too with "free dils" because i am not sponsor, i never please for dils and hard work to get all what i have. Sometimes i am crazy, sometimes sad but most guys is friendly to me. It's interesting - only guys from your guild tell me that i don't know how to play segu... Only MaMaWxD... Can you answer me what's the problem? 

life is awesome just take easy way.....quit sequ if u think that class weak.....no point u cry here

YANO i know what people think about me. Most respect me, all MaMaWxD hate me. I try to help all but i can't help in boost, because if u know segu has 2 builds, pvp and pvm. I don't help too with "free dils" because i am not sponsor, i never please for dils and hard work to get all what i have. Sometimes i am crazy, sometimes sad but most guys is friendly to me. It's interesting - only guys from your guild tell me that i don't know how to play segu... Only MaMaWxD... Can you answer me what's the problem?

you asking me? if you want me to be honest...with my answer ok then..reason's are clear you talk arrogant and treating them bad ..that's clear.

2 hours ago, iEra said:

life is awesome just take easy way.....quit sequ if u think that class weak.....no point u cry here

Yyy... I don't like this. You quit classes which you like play if they are weak? 

26 minutes ago, {Champion}YANO said:

you asking me? if you want me to be honest...with my answer ok then..reason's are clear you talk arrogant and treating them bad ..that's clear.

Hmm, i am the same for all, if someone flame or offense me i do the same to him, if someone is friendly, i too. And only your guild have problem with me. 

Please note everyone - the other thread was locked for a reason. This topic did not need to be created as it is not adding anything new to the discussion, merely stirring up more trouble. We want more threads to be created if it adds meaning to the conversation, however at this point it's just 3-4 people insulting each other's play styles.

#Closed

Thanks,

DEV-Kalithar