Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

{Champion}MisSimpatia

Should be an example ! But is not !

20 posts in this topic

I hope staff does something about it...
Some people were punished for less than this...

bandicam 2017-12-17 19-50-40-414.jpg

bandicam 2017-12-17 19-37-08-274.jpg

3 people like this

I see yanub still like my name "Ancy" heres ur many faces ex gm :D

Poor kid buying all things, for money from ppls who's dont have money to live real.

And yanuub is a good person ? LOL just make fun from  yourselves every time. 

Mad kid can't accept when lose siege for anyone. 

This is why we are soo good frends with youeasygay, cuz u both never accept any kind of lose.

I Can tag here 2132123212132 ppl who said the same, or i can post here many qq link from u both cuz always qq for any lose jesus get life morons. XD

As i said again poor kid stop writing my name or i can make ur feel so bad. ;)

28 minutes ago, {Champion}MisSimpatia said:

I hope staff does something about it...
Some people were punished for less than this...

bandicam 2017-12-17 19-50-40-414.jpg

bandicam 2017-12-17 19-37-08-274.jpg

I don't see anything wrong here .. That's pure truth

he cant accept the fact he was ^_^ only your chat here is included  how about what you said kiddo. @{Champion}MisSimpatia 

just being realistic  ^_^ accept the fact hahahah :biggrin:

i dont give much care about losing..Kid ancy, cause its to easy to take back what we really want just so you know :D

this is a message for both arrogant person ik in game @{Champion}MisSimpatia@F34RL355  you guys can talk about my back..

about a win and lose..so much for you two who cry so much after they lose...:biggrin: you guys trash talk after a WIN ..that's how a low class person does..

but you guys never heard anything from me after a Easy WIN :biggrin:  .

BTW ..this is the only thing you can do @{Champion}MisSimpatia i can  settle this  in game with a Simple Classic PVP  im pretty sure you will lose :aggressive:

just ping me up :) 

And were supposed to be mature people here.. :unsure:

2 people like this

I don't even read what shits u write here lol just wasted time.

PS: forgot my name qq king.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, GM-Siren said:

And were supposed to be mature people here.. :unsure:

+1 Siren

when i lose something i dont pm him like he do all the time ....

like ancy said i wont waste my time with kids...

1 hour ago, {Champion}MisSimpatia said:

+1 Siren

Do you feel strong now ? Noob look back to the hole you came from , cause if it wasn't YANO to dig you out , you would still cry to people that u are weak and get beaten by everyone :) Pathetic .. You never stood a chance against someone who knows how to play , you are strong for the weaks only. You will never surpass us. Have a nice day , fake champ :) 

1 hour ago, {Champion}MisSimpatia said:

+1 Siren

Be Mature Enough Hugoes , Remember when i got Tag from you , you were totally ask Yano for his Help to get retained the Mage title and now you seriously Traitor them. Well they are Right you are Strong for the WEAK.

2 people like this

i wont be mature like u guys :biggrin:  i dont scam anyone and im not buying itens with real money :biggrin:

1 person likes this

Ooooooooohhhhhh. This is hot HAHAHAHAHAHA 

1 person likes this

OMG hahahahahaha i like this kind of trashtalk hahaha make server more fun...should i come back to core for make you guys mad??? i agree with simpatia Yanoob cant accpt lose what he need win all time....when lose reason 100000000x time plus acuess bla2 hahaha gay pak u hahaha

1 person likes this

59 minutes ago, iEra said:

OMG hahahahahaha i like this kind of trashtalk hahaha make server more fun...should i come back to core for make you guys mad??? i agree with simpatia Yanoob cant accpt lose what he need win all time....when lose reason 100000000x time plus acuess bla2 hahaha gay pak u hahaha

You Live in Thailand Now ??? F U Helmi

1 hour ago, Tiffanie said:

You Live in Thailand Now ??? F U Helmi

what u mean cass?? o.O

@{Champion}MisSimpatia On your first post on this thread, though it is obvious that {Champion}YANO's messages are intended to offend you, I do not see any portion of it that violates our rules.

1 person likes this

@GM-Rail I was waiting an answer like that :) I know the rules...in the first point of the rules it says something interesting ...anyway it was just for everyone to see the mature people that exist in the game...

14 hours ago, {Champion}MisSimpatia said:

@GM-Rail I was waiting an answer like that :) I know the rules...in the first point of the rules it says something interesting ...anyway it was just for everyone to see the mature people that exist in the game...

you are the one who create this topic , so are you the same person you talking about the MATURE person that exist in the game ??

20 hours ago, {Champ}Cass said:

you are the one who create this topic , so are you the same person you talking about the MATURE person that exist in the game ??

stop act mature cassie as i know u are the one who trash scammer on this server shame on you bro....i dont know where did you put your face...scam item from friendsl who close to you...everyday talking how are you bla2....idk how bad you in real life feel sad to you atitude.... i also dont know you are human or animal

On 18/12/2017 at 10:56 PM, Tiffanie said:

Be Mature Enough Hugoes , Remember when i got Tag from you , you were totally ask Yano for his Help to get retained the Mage title and now you seriously Traitor them. Well they are Right you are Strong for the WEAK.

i dont know what you problem with simpatia mybe because u scred to face him at the champion huhuhu....for me the real traitor 1000milion face is you before u got item yano and the gang your enemy...and now u have nothing try to lick yano for get free item?? huhuhu shame on you

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead