Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FierCeSBOrn

{Guard} Application

1 post in this topic

New form submission has been received. View form {Guard} Application.

Name: FierCeSBOrn
Email: esteban-8080@hotmail.com
Form: {Guard} Application

Your Name: Esteban Silva
Email Address: esteban-8080@hotmail.com
Where are you from? (Country): Venezuela
How old are you?: 24
In-Game Character Name/s?: FirRCeSBoRn
Can you navigate around the forums well?: Yes, i know how to manage forums well.
What server are you applying for?: A3 Reborn
Can you keep your alt and staff character seperate/secret?: of course, that's the most important part of being in the staff.
How long can you be on your staff character per day?: probably 1:30 to 2 hours, could be more, Depends on my time.
Can you help players with technical issues?: Yes, if i know how to solve the issue i might help.
How long have you played on the server in which you're applying to work?: I've been in A3 server for 5 years or so.
Tell us a little about yourself and why we should choose you to work here?:

Well, i think you should choose me because i have enough experience in the game, i know how it all works since as i said i had been here for 5 years or so. Also i was in the staff before, i was a guard for 1 year, untill i got kicked by our ex Hgm due inactivity bacause i was studying my last semester at the uni, and also was stuying English, so i didn't had time to be here. Now i have finished it all, and i can be in the staff. I know how to manage the forums and i of course i could try to help players with issues about the game, doubts or whatever, as long i have knowledge about it.

Greetings.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0