Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flanky

AK Suggestions

9 posts in this topic

so i just noticed that when you make 1h juto weap to golden 1h it adds 5% damage additional 

soo my suggestion is why not make it like the individual stats like  on dragon weapons 

when turn to gold

for 1h sword get 5% physical ressistance

for 1h axe 5% crit rate

for 1h mace 5% flich

And who would ever want it? Except for the 5% phy resis.

well ye the 5% phys is the main thing but isnt it better instead of 5% damage cause ak doesnt even use 1h most of the time

or maybe put 5% increase on 1h axe then 5% physs ress on sword and 5% def on 1h mace?

if their golden? would it not be better ?

It would make no point making the golden then just for 5% increase of 1 atribute.. are you gona pay the dks for it? a few %?? will u?

On 8/4/2018 at 7:48 PM, Henk said:

And who would ever want it? Except for the 5% phy resis.

16 hours ago, Henk said:

It would make no point making the golden then just for 5% increase of 1 atribute.. are you gona pay the dks for it? a few %?? will u?

Sup, Henky I think you missing something from what he trying to tell ,perhaps let me enlighten you more ..first i have to be more clear that if you got a GOLD JUTO it has 3 options ..not just 1

2nd thing that you need to understand that AK are better with DEF than damage in fact that it really affect an AK w/o any physical resistance on a "Simple Sword" i even already tried to explained but it was ignored by the High staffs <_< nor bother to read it eventually ^_^ i sent some sample Screen Shots Last June and up to now nothing happen..

3rd.. I even Prefer to get Physical Def / Physical resistance attribute / Physical Damage % or Max % Shield attribute stats

Than having such Max HP..ofc that's taking consideration which weapon you use..if it was shield or 1h /2h just saying...

3 people like this

preach !!!

Yet Clark you don't get me either.. If he insinst on one stat only.. whats the point of wasting dks for it.. What I ment was if its only 1 stat its gives, its useless. If he ment only exchange 1 atribute of the 3, then I don't mind.

then dnt make ur 1h golden...make ur 2h golden and save ur cash :) 

On a side note though ..make dual AK's viable :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0