Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BloodFallen

Account Got Wiped

11 posts in this topic

Hi,
I am Fir3FuRy from the Old A9 Genesis that got wiped out.
Sadly i tried to login my accounts and found out that it was wiped out also
I had 9-10k dshop on it from my 5-7 months of voting and with the free dshop from events
I tried to make the same username and email that I have on that old account and I was able to make it.
Logically my account got wiped also.
Anything that you can do for me about this issue is a great help for me.
Here is my Screenshot of my as a soft proof.
I can upload more pics since I uploaded some pics from my dekaron core a9 experience.
HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME.
I can give the Username,Password,Email if needed..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

The point is they dont deleted ur account , they deleted ur chars :)

Indeed if you had dshop you still have them it is linked to your account and you can use them on A3 and A9

1 person likes this

All A9 characters were wiped since the new A9 server is completely different and runs on a completely different server. If you had D Shop on your account (not purchasing anything) they are shared between A3 and A9. They are linked to your account and not characters. If you still have a D Shop Balance, that remains the way you left it. If you had, for example, a balance of 1000 D Shop coins, you still have a balance of 1000 coins to spend in the new A9 (or on A3).

18 hours ago, JointParty said:

The point is they dont deleted ur account , they deleted ur chars :)

17 hours ago, GM-LightSide said:

Indeed if you had dshop you still have them it is linked to your account and you can use them on A3 and A9

9 hours ago, GM-Inori said:

All A9 characters were wiped since the new A9 server is completely different and runs on a completely different server. If you had D Shop on your account (not purchasing anything) they are shared between A3 and A9. They are linked to your account and not characters. If you still have a D Shop Balance, that remains the way you left it. If you had, for example, a balance of 1000 D Shop coins, you still have a balance of 1000 coins to spend in the new A9 (or on A3).

I tried to login my old account it says incorrect password/account
Then I tried to make "The Same" account and email of my old account, and I made it.
Basically my account was deleted since I can make a new account with the same "Username,Password,Email" from my old account.
If my old account still exist why I was able to register the same user and email?

if Indeed you were able to create a new account with same info, or your previous account was deleted years ago or you made a mistake in the info of your previous account.

did you have a character on A3 with the previous account so i can search for it as i have acces to A3 database ?

6 hours ago, GM-LightSide said:

if Indeed you were able to create a new account with same info, or your previous account was deleted years ago or you made a mistake in the info of your previous account.

did you have a character on A3 with the previous account so i can search for it as i have acces to A3 database ?

I did not make a mistake while logging in since my passwords are all the same even in my email adds.
I don't have a character on A3, I played only on A9.
My last login was like in the month of December 2017 or January 2018.
I have played with DragonDodi,Hopey,HaKu,xXxOneHitterQuitteRxXx,CocoRush,V1Pb1tch and others too many to mention.

Send me your ID privately please.

9 minutes ago, Head-GM-Waffle said:

Send me your ID privately please.

Done sir..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0