Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
FairySela

Dragon Token !

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I quit game for like 1 and half year.
A lot of changes happen that shocked  me and one of them the "No more Dragon Tokens" 
No one farm it Dravis anymore because of the "Rate of Dragon tokens".
And now people cant lvl it Dravis cause no one there to farm !.
and they had to go ice and lvl for like 4-8 (this from 230 to 250) hours to they get 250 ! really Unbelievable !

We got a problem that need to be solved !

My Suggest is Increase the dragon token's drop 
 so people can lvl and people can farm !
Thank you ! 

847946408_970781.gif

Dude dragon token is nothing.. compare to argates now..

1 person likes this

dragon token drop rate is fine. its just more profitable to farm argates then dragon tokens hence no1 farms in Dravis... so all the farmers are in Ice... even if they triple the dragon token drop rate a token sells for 10-15dk where as u can make more then that in a single round in ice i reckon twice that.. hence increasing the dragon token drop rate wont fix that issue. Also i dont get why u want others to hunt for ur exp? if u wanna lvl find 1-2 other players like u and go collectively hunt in dravis its not impossible i do solo exp farm in dravice with a seg and a BW... BW hits seg heals.. i have lvled an aloken BW and Seg this way.. am on my 5th RB now its simple. i think people should stop expecting free afk exp thats the real problem u want everything spoon-fed. The people hunting in Ice are farming for thier items... u are getting free afk exp there so u really shouldn't complain about it. If u want faster hunt urself!!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead