Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
{Champion}BestSeg

My suggestion

12 posts in this topic

to invite more staff members to make the server active staff again 
bcuz the staff we have now so busy at life 

2 people like this

HGM is too busy and taking ingames issue personally how can they select if HGM is the real issue here

2 people like this

7 hours ago, sprikitik said:

HGM is too busy and taking ingames issue personally how can they select if HGM is the real issue here

Excatly... Waffle is head of this department. He can only accept new staffs or old staff want to be back.

1 person likes this

They have to looking for new members or back old staff

or just off the server and relax xD 

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, {Champion}BestSeg said:

They have to looking for new members or back old staff

or just off the server and relax xD 

ill already said bout that. anytime ill be ready to comeback :) i need hes permission so i can make event twice again per day i think playets never bored again if ill rejoin .

2 people like this

I hope that too :)

to not be boring server 

1 person likes this

Convincing Rail and others would be really hard.. they are at an point where they enjoy their family life. Now u young "GM's" have the chance to show that u know how to run a server :D Id like to take things in my hands once more, but the playerbase should be higher then. + I don't think anyone needs me rn as the "GM's" who are around atm should be enough?

3 people like this

@GM-Siren GM's now busy at real life as they say 

my point is to back old gm's if they not busy or add more newbie gm's so server can be back like old time alot of people online and always there a gm online bcuz was diff zone gm's so they can be active almost all the day and events everyday for lvl up for  newbie , pvp , bosses ect ect all kind of event so players dont be bored and leave as we can see now 

Haha so im the youngest GM :D im going to 21 hahaha so i cam give more time to run the server hahaha but waffle.. haha

1 person likes this

i got a curious suggestion too - while PvP event is a task of gears and skill level, maybe VPN (for now) - it might be fun to have an event where regardless of gears fortification level; in the PvP arena, everyone's gears are +11 and only rings and skill will emerge a winner.

I've also realise a lot of newbies who are keen to test out the game PvP mechanics, but have been treated almost unfairly against the geared players - it's hard for them to find appreciation if their initiate start is already less ideal. Will be interesting to host a newbies PvP as well. All Gears +10, Max RB, no rings, only Aura, wings, skills to emerge a winner. 

basically something along those lines to level the playing field, i'm sure it'll be fun. The Geared PvP and the Level PvP. 

Different credentials too - Like we have Champions for geared. We could have Champions for non-geared too?

Any thoughts?

On 11/1/2018 at 11:57 PM, {Champion}BestSeg said:

to invite more staff members to make the server active staff again 
bcuz the staff we have now so busy at life 

It would be a good idea. bro so +1.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0