WTF .... why u guys need cheat to win ? 

1 person likes this

Because mamas are stupid

1 person likes this

And he win championships with that xD

1 person likes this

{Champion}xMortisha watch this video noobs :big_boss:

1 person likes this

Lmao murder telling someone cheater :o Like what the hell haha... You are the one caught using real cheats multiple times. How can you accuse someone else of cheating when you possess multiple cheats ? 

Damn whats that ? :o ohhh its murder cheating...... Bot ? Nice I guess thats how u make ur sets. But still you have the dignity of accusing someone of cheats when in fact hes using a legal vpn , which staffs already said is allowed. You are just mad because you are using wtfast too, but you are no match for him. You are mad because you do long stuns to everyone but benjie.

Whooops whats this ? Ahhhhh its murder botting for 2nd time :o Damn you can't learn from one ban ... Do I mention that you do the same bug in battle arena as nissan? Bugging the boss to get knocked back upon attacking, making it unable to hit . Free boss right ? Do I have to say any more things that you broke the rules with? What about the videos , where you move freely in other ppl stuns? How do you do that cmon tell us , don't hide. Its funny how always ppl from your side explain ALL the cheats and vpns... Your side explained about Wtfast , about the thing u call Cheat Engine and everything. I wonder how you have all that knowledge , murder ? You are full of shit , noob. Don't think everyone is like you. Have a nice evening. 

- The King.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, {KING}Shinji said:

Lmao murder telling someone cheater :o Like what the hell haha... You are the one caught using real cheats multiple times. How can you accuse someone else of cheating when you possess multiple cheats ? 

Damn whats that ? :o ohhh its murder cheating...... Bot ? Nice I guess thats how u make ur sets. But still you have the dignity of accusing someone of cheats when in fact hes using a legal vpn , which staffs already said is allowed. You are just mad because you are using wtfast too, but you are no match for him. You are mad because you do long stuns to everyone but benjie.

Whooops whats this ? Ahhhhh its murder botting for 2nd time :o Damn you can't learn from one ban ... Do I mention that you do the same bug in battle arena as nissan? Bugging the boss to get knocked back upon attacking, making it unable to hit . Free boss right ? Do I have to say any more things that you broke the rules with? What about the videos , where you move freely in other ppl stuns? How do you do that cmon tell us , don't hide. Its funny how always ppl from your side explain ALL the cheats and vpns... Your side explained about Wtfast , about the thing u call Cheat Engine and everything. I wonder how you have all that knowledge , murder ? You are full of shit , noob. Don't think everyone is like you. Have a nice evening. 

- The King.

im not that seg, idc what he did and what he didnt, benji didnt stun me long but he stun me unlimited stuns, seems like u know about  Cheat Engine, is that what u use ?ohh to defend a cheater u have to know the cheat, u look like a pro cheating 

-Noob King.

Edited 

u talk about bugs and wtfast,even its out of the topic 

Wtfast make long stun bcuz there is a bug in the game allowed that shit to be like that,so,everyone using that is using that bug to be advanced in the game , seems like u and ur friends pro's about bug and cheating

just dont cry bcuz i catch ur friend hacking in the game

That video should be enough to ban Benjie.  @{KING}Shinji Just because someone else also cheated does not make what Benjie did right.  All cheaters should be banned.

2 people like this

are you sure that is a cheat why the effect of silence did not vanish?
i think that is a bug of the game 
i also encounter like that 
he using vpn, unli stun but the effect is still not vanish on me

the game has a anti cheat

1 person likes this

Benjie has no fault that a3 files are bugged. Hes just using wtfast like all of you. Don't you wonder why those things dont happen in any other server ? Go try using wtfast in other server . It will only reduce your ms. Go try using cheat engine or whatever you want..Nothing is gonna happen because the long stun bug comes from the A3 files , since they are edited A9 files. Dev has to do tons of work to fix that , and thats why HGM says he hopes those things will be gone when files change to A6. Tons of cases like this one got answered already. How brain dead you must be to keep insisting on action ? If sam sees your statement that this is a long stun hack he will laugh hard at your face ... There are so much things I can tell you but its not worth arguing with a retard like you. You just want everyone to be easy for you. Even you use wtfast u cant beat us..Thats why you change to the noobest class AKA DK .. You and all your friends cant play any other class well and you play the char that doesnt require skills hahahahah

4 people like this

NICE ONE MY BRO @{KING}Shinji BURN THE MURDER..

1 person likes this

XD

20 hours ago, Perts said:

{Champion}xMortisha watch this video noobs :big_boss:

On 21/11/2018 at 3:37 PM, {KING}Waxim said:

On 21/11/2018 at 3:37 PM, {KING}Waxim said:

XD as long I know Benjie didn't use cheat I don't care this shit topic hahahah

If Im noob... So what?

How about U ? ahahaha xD

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, djdanskoyz said:

are you sure that is a cheat why the effect of silence did not vanish?
i think that is a bug of the game 
i also encounter like that 
he using vpn, unli stun but the effect is still not vanish on me

the game has a anti cheat

yes the game have anti cheat, but every anti cheat allowed to bypass by hackers, thats why u need to update anti cheat 

3 hours ago, {KING}Shinji said:

Benjie has no fault that a3 files are bugged. Hes just using wtfast like all of you. Don't you wonder why those things dont happen in any other server ? Go try using wtfast in other server . It will only reduce your ms. Go try using cheat engine or whatever you want..Nothing is gonna happen because the long stun bug comes from the A3 files , since they are edited A9 files. Dev has to do tons of work to fix that , and thats why HGM says he hopes those things will be gone when files change to A6. Tons of cases like this one got answered already. How brain dead you must be to keep insisting on action ? If sam sees your statement that this is a long stun hack he will laugh hard at your face ... There are so much things I can tell you but its not worth arguing with a retard like you. You just want everyone to be easy for you. Even you use wtfast u cant beat us..Thats why you change to the noobest class AKA DK .. You and all your friends cant play any other class well and you play the char that doesnt require skills hahahahah

you are the one who start talk about bugs so dont be mad , clearly this is not by wtfast bcuz everyone know the effect of wtfast , so no need to explain , and i didnt see @DEV-Samurai laugh hard at my face , and u want to defend ur friends even if they hacker like champion RyDknight before and all of you say he was not bot,but at last he was a cheater , so again im sure ur angel friend will be on banned list 

still no action from staff

1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, {Champion}BestSeg said:

yes the game have anti cheat, but every anti cheat allowed to bypass by hackers, thats why u need to update anti cheat 

you are the one who start talk about bugs so dont be mad , clearly this is not by wtfast bcuz everyone know the effect of wtfast , so no need to explain , and i didnt see @DEV-Samurai laugh hard at my face , and u want to defend ur friends even if they hacker like champion RyDknight before and all of you say he was not bot,but at last he was a cheater , so again im sure ur angel friend will be on banned list 

What if i prove you wrong?..what if its only wtfast?..what will be my gain on you all saying im a hacker?..i am open for a team viewer to prove that its all wtfast!!want to dare waxim?...

8 minutes ago, {Champion}xBeNjIe said:

What if i prove you wrong?..what if its only wtfast?..what will be my gain on you all saying im a hacker?..i am open for a team viewer to prove that its all wtfast!!want to dare waxim?...

this is not wtfast 

if this is wtfast thats mean its cheating the game files, u aware about that and still use this = u using bugs to be advanced at the game and that against the rule's 

at both points you are cheating to be more power 

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Guest visitor said:

this is not wtfast 

if this is wtfast thats mean its cheating the game files, u aware about that and still use this = u using bugs to be advanced at the game and that against the rule's 

at both points you are cheating to be more power 

How come you are so sure im cheating the game files?..you talk like you are 100% sure!!!..hahaha

im using buggs to advance in the game?..lol 

is it my fault if some times the game gets bugg on wtfast?...^^

9 minutes ago, {Champion}xBeNjIe said:

How come you are so sure im cheating the game files?..you talk like you are 100% sure!!!..hahaha

im using buggs to advance in the game?..lol 

is it my fault if some times the game gets bugg on wtfast?...^^

totally its your fault, thats why this rule is here 

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

2. Hacks/Bugs/Exploits/Cheating/3rd Party Software:

• You are not allowed to use Software or Game bugs to gain an advantage in Game.
If you find any type of bugs that can be exploited to cheat, you should

send a private message to any of the GM, DEV or MOD.

• Anyone caught hacking will lose all accounts under your IP, having them banned permanently.
• Auto clickers/auto loots are not permitted, there is an stat applicator on the main website panel after logging in.
• Partying with a hacker is considered an offense.

Depending on case validity and proof sufficiency (video/image visibility), rules may differ. Using keyboard macro to automate any kind of process is also highly forbidden and will lead to permanent suspension of character caught doing so.

• Punishment:
• 1st offense Loss of character
• 2nd offense Permanent Ban of IP and ALL accounts banned

i bigger the words size so u can see well and make it green

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Guest visitor said:

totally its your fault, thats why this rule is here 

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

2. Hacks/Bugs/Exploits/Cheating/3rd Party Software:

• You are not allowed to use Software or Game bugs to gain an advantage in Game.
If you find any type of bugs that can be exploited to cheat, you should

send a private message to any of the GM, DEV or MOD.

• Anyone caught hacking will lose all accounts under your IP, having them banned permanently.
• Auto clickers/auto loots are not permitted, there is an stat applicator on the main website panel after logging in.
• Partying with a hacker is considered an offense.

Depending on case validity and proof sufficiency (video/image visibility), rules may differ. Using keyboard macro to automate any kind of process is also highly forbidden and will lead to permanent suspension of character caught doing so.

• Punishment:
• 1st offense Loss of character
• 2nd offense Permanent Ban of IP and ALL accounts banned

i bigger the words size so u can see well and make it green

Who said i violated any of that?..i think you really are brainless...

i will say this again for the last time..it is sometimes when i log in the game its bugg...when i pvp xThar that time i did not know my stun was too op because i was just log in!! after the pvp when i tested pvp Shreik he said it is op my stun so i relog to make the bugg disappear..where is the abuse or any that i violated?....lol

You are all so eager to make me ban saying all sort of things!!!hahaha

Even bringing out the rules that is not really violated!!..move on guys..i did not intend my stun to be op..stop the jealousy..stop the crying..haha

Dear guest visitator do you understand english ? What does exploit bugs mean to you ? 

That benjie is doing something on purpose to bug the game ? That means exploit bug over and over but he can prove TO ALL OF YOU HE CAN PLAY THE SAME WITH GM/HGM TEAMVIEWR ON HIS SCREEN.

If the WTFast make this game bugged how it's his fault if he PURCHASE legally monthly subscription to LEGAL WTFast.

Why this WTFast have no such side effects in CS Go Championships ?Dota 2 championship or LOL championships ? They use it on STREAMING LIVE you idiots !  If this game is old and developer has no skills to over counter this bad side effects of WTFast what you want to do ? 

It's like a project team where people invest money and they worked plenty of time to develop something LEGAL which will improve your connection to GAMES has became so popular which is WTFast it's used globally !!! And you say that BENJIE hacks wtfast ? Fucking stupid you should ask DEV-sam how come he let all this time bad side effects from WTFast without doing nothing and keep say we HOPE it will fix for A6!! Why no other server has bad effects WTFast ??? 

Bad server no integrity of files very old files action 3 ?

Officially release date of 2moons dekaron is July 30, 2007 

Officialy release date of WTFast 2009 being prototype test for lag reduction services for MMO games. Only in 2017 big companys like ASUS,MSI,Gigabyte start invest money in this LEGAL business and made it known globally by advertisements in different game competitions.

Still no staffs answer?:bomb: