Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
haysman

10% resistance gems

7 posts in this topic

we have elemental resistance gems 10% and you can put those in armor and helmets. -> 8x10%= 80%

we only have physical resistance gems 2% and only sockable in pants. -> 2x2% = 4%

this is extremly unfair for magic classes.

so why we dont add 10% physical resistance gems sockable in helm and armor like the elemental.

so you can make resistance sets for any class not only magic classes.

Hello Thug again,

Lets get to topic, yeah it is unfair, your bw cannot 1 skill anyone. We all know what u did in past bullying many lowbies on DL. I was also 1 of them. Back then u did 300k total dmg to me with 40% all ress and bw super short cast time on its skills made me die without any way to counter it. You have op class, with way too much dmg and yet you want to 1-2 skill shot anyone regardless of their set.

Is it a balance?

Answer is no, and we both know that. You spend last month mostly on complaining about staff, but not really playing, that's why you are salty now, since ppl who you used to bully, now can fight back. Especially, considering your set isn't even nowhere good(+10 only), for me it seems you just look for way to escape upgrading it. I said it many times before, but you seems to refuse to understand that, defence stat is correlated with set lvl and its upgrade, to have higher phy ress you need to lvl up and upgrade your set. period.

Gms balanced skill dmg according to global, and global also hard %ress gems, so i guess it is balance. Or I, rest players, global server is wrong?

Best Regards,

Natsuki

This topic should be an exchange of ideas.

But some people just don't know when to miss the topic.

This Natsuki is on a personal vendetta against me, because I show many problems of the game and also try to solve them.

Apart from accusations and insults personally against me this Natsuki did not show a useful solution. 

I find it very offensive against this forum, because the forum is usually very professional and thoughtful.

Mr Thug

Where did i insult you or accused you about anything? Do you have any proves?

Truth is I have nothing personal against you. All i did is critize your suggestion for being not fair and you cannot form any reasonable arguments to defend it.

Frankly speaking currently you are the one trying to make me look bad by acussing me for insults and personal attacks just to discourage my opposite opinion.  All i can advice you is learn to deal with criticism and form arguments to defend your statements.

Coming back to topic, you claim that we need 10% phy ress gems to balance phy dmg. What if i told you my dk has  70% phy ress on 210 set? This phy ress gems wont make any sense, since higher lvl set has much more def and you can stack phy ress from rings and pants. +12 pants is 16% phy ress, last +13 18% or more. 

As i wrote already instead of braging on phy dmg, build up your lvls and set Upgrades then talk, with +10 set defence is low, especially if you dont have 12/13 armor/pants. 

Best regards

Natsuki

This time you've been doing something with the subject.

You say it yourself, it's nothing personal, but you start each time with the salutation of my character, instead of addressing the whole forum.(proof enough?)
Since you claim you have 70% physical resistance, I request proof.

In addition, a bagi (named Diablo) still gives you totally overpowering 40ks with your alleged 70% physical resistance.
Now the question arises whether physical chars are not extremely overpowering?

Mr thug

Yeah sure, just let them revive server first, i cannot log in now. So hard to collect proves you want. 

Back then i had 66% phy and he did 34k crit max, so still plenty of place for improvement. You also were doing on me 30k crits with 40% ress and back then you had +11 wep. 

your current set comparing to diablo is far weaker so i can imagine huge dmg gap between you both. Same as he has much more dmg than i do with dk^^ and i am almost full 12/13 

no point fighting thug. i guess in my 2 years playing with him hes not someone who wants his class to be the underdog.  he always wants his class to be the best. just like when he was ak he was crying for years why ak wasnt adjusted to the point it could kill anyone easily thats why he transitioned to wizard where dmage is unblockable and unguardable. ez kill ez life. now hes wizz has low dmg here goes again another topic spam crying why is my class nerfed cos of new contents

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0