Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quiro

suggestion for the server

3 posts in this topic

Hi i am old core player before if i remember core games only have a3 and i notice when the a9 release all the a3 server player tried to play a9 and players spend to be one of the stronger in a9 and the a3 core player numbers decreased because when the player tried to play a9 they tired to go back in a3 then quit in a3.

I think the main reason is players tired to play in both server because the players see the numbers of player continue decreasing.

Players want to see many players.

In my side i want to pvp more players and pk, doing siege 3 to 4 guilds in registered.

my main reason why i said that, i want to suggest to merge the a9 and a3 if possible when a6 release so many players will communicate in one server again then soon a6 update to a9 so what do you think core staffs?. 

@DEV-Kalithar @DEV-Samurai @Head-GM-Waffle @GM-Inori @GM-LightSide

# the benefits for this is the owner of this server will saves money to run the server :D and all will be enjoy because many players will be online any GMT like before :D 

1 person likes this

This has been suggested and discussed a long time ago, it is not a solution.  There are A9 people who won't play A3 and there are A3 people who won't play A9.  The content might seem to be similar, but if you played enough of both, you will see there is a remarkable difference in the gameplay.  If you make one server, you will have to choose which platform to retain, and you are bound to lose the other group.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0