Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BloodFallen

Abaddon Weapons Drop Rate

7 posts in this topic

+1 I agree. Low Drop Rates+5% success rate= GG .. TB, ORB, SCYTHE, DB, STAFF are mostly rare weapons.. Please consider this. THANKS !

Perhaps it's better for them to stay more rare, so the old ones don't lose its value.

On 12/3/2018 at 6:44 PM, Head-GM-Waffle said:

Perhaps it's better for them to stay more rare, so the old ones don't lose its value.

5 Hours farming 2 weaps drops? Really?
Way back before Shangri-La patch 5 hours farming 7-10 weaps drops.

In my opinion about lower the drop rate for Abaddon's weapons just because old weapon will lose its value really make no sense..Even u lower the drop rate people still choose to farm Abaddon's weapons over old weapons because there is no point to waste ur money/dshop for something that not worth it to make, most people already know how hard to make +13 unless if protector (i call it Stone that wasting money/dshop that to nothing at all) make it stay+13 even u fail to upgrade it.. If it does then old weapon will have its value. Or u can just make it 100% success for upgrade.

3 hours ago, Oxygens said:

In my opinion about lower the drop rate for Abaddon's weapons just because old weapon will lose its value really make no sense..Even u lower the drop rate people still choose to farm Abaddon's weapons over old weapons because there is no point to waste ur money/dshop for something that not worth it to make, most people already know how hard to make +13 unless if protector (i call it Stone that wasting money/dshop that to nothing at all) make it stay+13 even u fail to upgrade it.. If it does then old weapon will have its value. Or u can just make it 100% success for upgrade.

make it stay+13 even u fail to upgrade it.. If it does then old weapon will have its value. Or u can just make it 100% success for upgrade. - I agree!

lol you guys know the answer. QUITTING is the easiest way out. no point in playing a dead and nom progressive server

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0