Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sukichan

A letter to HGM and The Owner

11 posts in this topic

Hi, first I would like to thanks all the GM and players to read my post till the end because I know this will be a very very long post. And I spend time and effort into writing every single word here so I desperately and greatly thankful to those who give patient to read all of this. Best regard.

I am a very old player, not to Core (I player like 5-6 years ago then quite then come back this time), but to 2moons and then Dekaron. I played when there were like 7 class, not even Segu were release (as I remember Aloken were the lastest clase released back then). I have played many many different games, from the very low popularity game (dead game) to the middle popularity (Warframe) and the most popular game nowadays (Black Desert,..). Been through many different community and have seen every single problems they have and fixed. Core Dekaron have a lot of major problems and need to be adjusted. So I am writing this post/letter and hopefully GM can look at it seriously and maybe sit down and find a solution. 

Every single community is developed and run under the same process, the same way every city in real life work. (you can skip this part if you need, but this explain why I give some suggestion later). First, we need players, like city need residents. Second, we need things to do along with things to spend, like city need jobs and shop for people to spend money. Last, we need satisfy, like city need industry to support goods to those shop. After the last step, we come back the very first step, satisfy need more people, like industry need more resident to continue to function. 

However, all of those step can't be created or started if we dont have a leader. A group as we called GM. Therefore, I would like to thanks you and send you the biggest appreciation. People don't know how hard a job a GM have. People play the game when they want, shut down the computer when they are tired, but it is not the same for GM. They need to keep track, deal with people problem, everyone does not know how hard it is to turn on the game that you can't play but just to go around and solve other problems. Maybe it was fun at first, but after the fun it is the responsibility. And yet, that bring to the very first suggestion. 

1/ PAY THE GM. 

I heard that GM work for free, and it is voluntary job. This will not work. I know the economy of the server is at the bottom but regardless this will not work. The first step I think the core management need to adjust is the responsibility of the GM. Maybe it doesn't have to be a full time or part time job, but a simple contract base payment will create a bigger responsibility for GM. For example, you pay every GM 7 hours of work every week, that means 1 hour every days they log in and do their job serious. For the rest of the time, they can take the job voluntary but that 1 hour, every GM have a specific task to complete and need to be done professionally. And in term of task, there are a lot to do around here. I understand many GM are willing to do it for free, but please think back. Will you do your job a little better if there is appreciation involved? Maybe this payment only enough for 1 of your meal, but deep down inside, everytime you log in to do that 1 hour job, you remind yourself that you are paid to finish this, you are appreciated and welcome to do this. Will it help? I believe so.

2/ NEW PLAYER,

We don't have new players, we can't function much longer without player. I come back to the game and invite a friend who used to play 2moons but not Core or any other private server to join me. He download that game, update and log in for 2 hours and quit. The game go straight to grinding process which for MMORPG base game is the very last process. He doesn't go through how each character suppose to work (Seg is to heal, Hunter is to dmg, AK tank and dmg blah blah blah). I can max RB and solo farm in ICE 200 after 1 week of playing, because I played this server before. But new player doesn't know that. Every event is around old player and everything that people do in game is around old player with gear, with guild, with friends. New player who come, they don't know what the fk is going on and they simply quit because even after 2 hours showing them around. They asked me what are we doing now, all I can say is lvling. "Yes, lvling but where? Do I need you to lvl me? Well, then ...." Yes new player who doesn't have an old player that will help him lvl won't enjoy the game. There is literally no one at all other map except ice and battle arena. So yes there are very very little new player come, and ... no one stay. So I suggest adding some items to low lvl map, reward... There are so much you can do using the resources the game already have. For example, Crepso Dungeon. make the boss more HP, drop more valuable items, so that even old player actually spend time to go do it. Same thing with Crevice Dungeon. Create S style with stronger mobs, or whatever. This way even new player can join in and lvl along with old player. 

3/ Deadfront,

Why nobody do this anymore? Even there is lv 250 DF, why no one wanna do this? Because it doesn't worth the time? If it doesn't why is it still exist? This is like a no GM event everyday, and no one wanna take advantage of it? Because exp can be farm somewhere else much faster or just the same speed? Again, this is another resources that we have but not used. Please take a look into this and adjust the reward so that people are willing to do this again. 

4/ Player > Job > Shop > Industry > Player

Player > Job: If we have player, we need stuff for them to do. Like bossed, dungeon, farming ICE, lvling. 

Job > Shop: After they are done, we need thing for them to spend their Argates, Dks, Dil on. 

Shop > Industry: Well, we need people to create stuff that can be sell for DKs, like aura, +13 gear weapons. 

Industry > Player: Now then we need more player so that people that bought +13 gear can pk, can bully, can help, can work together. 

We lack of all of this, starting from the beginning, there are not enough things to do when log into the game. Ice maybe taken, dungeon doesn't have reward, Map 250 is too hard without friends. Player rely on others to have things to do. Then we don't have a shop to spend argates, I don't have 20 piece of gear to spend my argate, Dks, Talis on. Next, I don't have... next next. I would suggest we really take this into further serious. Event is nice and stuff, how about create a coin that is similar to Jcoin, but can only be obtain by pvp. DK square? maybe? 2 team and when you sign up you are randomly put into 2 side, so no 1 guild dominate? Upgrade the market, so that player can search for stuff we wanna buy? Maybe create a place where you can only purchase stuff by DKs?

After all, there are a lot more suggestion that I want to bring it. But it is time for me to go to work. I really hope some GM can give it a read and maybe reply so that somehow we can go into further discussion. 

Thanks you and have a great day!

9 people like this

+1

no longer farm DK, people have many items and can not sell them, nobody buys them, because people do not have DK anymore, they say something is being formed where items can be sold for DK and so new items will appear would be bought by the players at higher prices, people do not charm that before DK, now trying to make a +13 item and want to sell it to make DK easy, it does not work anymore because there is no one else DK, maybe in time there will be something where we can delete the item for DK, and having us where to buy would try to make better ones.

2 people like this

This is not new "But i like your'e idea"..it's been already suggested before hand but perhaps Implementing this "Will be sure New to us Core players!" - I guess that was the challenge Because Even Event on Event Tread are poorly seen every week as i observe the game after i tried to play again here. sad to say that's reality of this game today :confused:

6 people like this

i seen this before.  but i like your's coz its explained well. 

+1

very simple people are using the game as a form of in come  to make actual cash which is against the rules , they won't shout or even whisper  for fear of being banned .

But its plain to see . they want fast income  on many levels so they can sell privately in shops or at home  among  friends and strangers .

You see this in the multi accounts and the hard core monopolizing of bosses and  events  where by these folk never enter champion tournaments 

And the lack of  interest  you mention is cause people don't know how to  perform in steps and in moments   and gradually ascend to gain their strength  

there's time to lvl farm and boss hunt  .  all of which most players won't take the time to create there adventure .they will camp ardeca  and  try make items and  buy off the backs of those that  actually get out and farm items 

Before you suggest consider the caliber and mentality of the people that are on  this server not to mention 10 yr olds and the clandestine moneymakers 

Also this is free to play game If GMs get a salary that means we will have to pay from our pockets and donations are no longer the only means of income but a cc monthly fee will be tacked  on  .as well as the gms will have to declare this salary and thus pay a tax on it 

And  as is you have no idea what you are saying 

+1 nice explanations :) 

You gave out some nice suggestions, we will for sure look forward to talk about them as a team, and if possible try to change some things.

Thanks for making suggestion!

3 people like this

7 hours ago, MOD-Kyle said:

You gave out some nice suggestions, we will for sure look forward to talk about them as a team, and if possible try to change some things.

Thanks for making suggestion!

With you nothing is imposible now to the server, im looking forward any changes in game..thank you again bro 

1 person likes this

We are bringing about new changes to the staff team. We are in the process of making changes and increasing the size of the team. As you already noticed, some old staff members are back (:

1 hour ago, Co-Head-GM-Inori said:

We are bringing about new changes to the staff team. We are in the process of making changes and increasing the size of the team. As you already noticed, some old staff members are back (:

Who 

giphy.gif

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead