Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
xRubyx

24hrs to decide a unique event... giveaway 50k Dshop or DK coins

11 posts in this topic

Okay so after my like 200k Dshop giveaway last year am Back for another 50k Dshop giveaway.

why the giveaway????? well cause its my Birthday lol ...

I want unique giveaway ideas so i can host such an event anyone interested can post here.. this thread will be open for 24hrs after which i decide what to do. So good luck! hope there are some unique ideas.. i dont want normal/stupid ideas. Also the person that has the best Idea gets 10k Dshop or Dk's their choice.

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, xRubyx said:

Okay so after my like 200k Dshop giveaway last year am Back for another 50k Dshop giveaway.

why the giveaway????? well cause its my Birthday lol ...

I want unique giveaway ideas so i can host such an event anyone interested can post here.. this thread will be open for 24hrs after which i decide what to do. So good luck! hope there are some unique ideas.. i dont want normal/stupid ideas. Also the person that has the best Idea gets 10k Dshop or Dk's their choice.

Do some question and answers for everyone to join in and whoever typed it first wins. Thats all I can come up with that involves everyone even with new or old players. 

Since its your birthday, what about a birthday video challenge ? 

The one with the best dekaron happy birthday dance video for you wins it. (editing is allowed)

You can create a new Thread for it where people can submit with their video uploaded on youtube.

I think something like this would be cool for you because its your birthday and everyone (newbies-pros) can take part at it. 

Im sure this can be funny^_^

i like the idea!

I am new to this server. I came from other server. And after checking the Events from Event Section of this forum, I have come up with the following unique ideas of event, hope you consider it :D

1. Birthday Marathon -  The mechanics of this game is to have a running marathon. It includes several maps. For Example the starting Map is Ardeca Town, then the Finish Map will be Avalon Island. When the player reach Avalon Island, he should find the birthday celebrant and trade him. The first player to trade him wins. So this event is like a race to find the golden chest :D . *NOTE* You can use map teleporters here.

2. Birthday Lottery - This game involves all kinds of players. You can create a thread here where they can comment their IGN. It should be only 1 IGN Per player. This would be fun cause all will be hoping to get some dshops and they'll learn to pray to win HAHAHAHA :D 

3. Birthday Trivia Quiz - Unlike trivia quiz event here, the B-day Celebrant will shout questions and the first one to pm correct answer wins. In this event the celebrant will not tell what branch/topic of the question like "Round 1: Science" its up to the players who'll be joining to analyze the question.

4. Birthday PVP Event (Newbies) - Level 1 Characters 0 RB can participate. They'll be doing pvp. Best of 1. They can use all buffs they can get. They can ask others to buff them like seg buffs. We cannot usually see events like this in game.

5. Bring Me Event - Celebrant will shout an item and the first one to find it and trade it to the celebrant wins.

6. Dekaron First Ever Fashion Show Event - In here Players can showcase their costumes and walked on like a model. They can use actions to make it funnier and exciting. NOTE* Only 1 Costume is allowed.

All the events suggested requires only your time in game. No more no less. Easily accessible. :D Good Luck to all.

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO THE CELEBRANT. I HOPE MORE BIRTHDAYS TO COME AND MORE BLESSINGS TO COME IN THE COMING FUTURE. GOOD LUCK! GOD BLESS! AND ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY <3 :D:D:D 

Okay I like the Birthday Video challange...and the Fashion show! ...will also maybe do a couple more lets see. to a total of 5 ... since 5 different people gave me the ideas. either in pm/fb or here lol.. so i will reward the 10kdks/5 = 2k each to the 5 people ... @xCast @Ferrus Pm me ur Ign's

@xRubyx oh nice to hear you like the idea, Im online ingame right now my name is: iPunish

LMS lvl102.

Create new Char. ( You announce the name ex: bdayboy. Ppl can will use it. xBdayBoyx, bdayboy11,) 

Then wait 30mins. Who will hit lvl102 on the given time will join the lms. 

Better if gm can host this with you. 

@xRubyx I am online atm. I am Ferrus

Let me Try My Entry

Event Title : Wish I May Wish I Have in my Birthday

Info : The Event is kind a Related to you Since its your Birthday , and also in the Server Since You've been here for a Years.

Mechanics : 

You Should Make a Post/Thread in the Forum

Since its your Birthday , You need to Put your Full Name or Maybe Nickname , Its Your Choice like for

Ex : xHeera

Player Must Search in the Server any Things Start with a Letter X - H - E - E - R - A  ,

Ex :  X = Xiamen , H = halo E = excon E = exodia R = Ramen A = aloken

its Your choice how many player you want to Win.

Like First 5 Player can Search many things in the server related to your Names letter WON the Event.

and its your Choice for the Prizes. 

Thank you and Happy Birthday , More Blessings to Come :D:D:D 

You can also have a Best Birthday Meme Event.  Less complicated and less preparation.  But all entries should be originals.