Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
DEV-Samurai

Action 6 Bugs after upgrade

107 posts in this topic

Did you find some bugs after upgrade A3 to A6?

Please write all bugs under this topic so we can fix them faster.

Thank you for patience and support!

DEV-Samurai

1 person likes this

1.When looting dils its write ''close shop'' (its looting the dils but not writing it)
2.90% of aloken buffs arent working (maybe only 2 or 3 working)
3.Wizz Dark Wide skill decrease 100k max shield without the skill hits
4.Wizz Mana buff doing Summy Transup
5.When you PK someone and have IP its decrease 1 IP per 1 MIN so if u have 92 ip (u get 92 when u kill only 1 player) its 1:30 hours to be white again. In a3 it was 3 IP per 1 MIN
6.Getting Roll Backs when running fast
7.If i logged char named for example ''X'' then logging out and logging to ''Y'' and trade from othar char to ''Y'' its will write im trying to trade with ''X'' 
8.No skills remove
9.Cant exchange Dragon Token to Dragon Weps
10.There is option to change Ctrl Keys but cant save it so its wont work
11.Thats known bug in a3 that i think need to be fixed in a6 : When you stunning boss or doing any debuff skill if you leave the boss area before the effect over so its will stuck on him until u will do other debuff skill. i sent you once video of this bug @Co-Head-LightSide
12.Seg Dark Circle buff cancalled if u do Transup after

1 person likes this

even when not out of range you lost the character lock on clicking the enemy or character mostly annoying on pvp

auto fishing not working

a bit delayed on a6 as of now my ms is fine but i usually get delayed even on chatting 

AK's charge shock skill only gives high damage but no stun(thats the only skill that ak has a stun on so we need it if ever there is changes)

AK's counter hit(i think when using it too mostly cause the character lock gone, and it doesnt do the silence anymore it just do a low damage)

AK's new skill on 2h has a a low ground of cast range  it doesnt do the damage it has to do you have to be exactly near the enemy to make it work

glitching on my character when usually get stunned i go back at the same place where i was stunned 

i suggest to make dark circle with very low cd like 1 sec 

Posted (edited)

Old trans costume for VS when equipped makes your character invisible (only things visible are wings and weapon)

Unable to enter magic field of crevice on python dungeon solo, it says it needs full party or something (not sure if this is a bug though and I have enough dils to enter solo in case)

Whenever I logout of game, say I was in python castle, I always spawn at Ardeca instead of python castle (granted that I saved Ardeca as my spawn point, that wasn't the case on A3).

VS Erigol skill summons Gigantess instead.  Gigantess doesn't attack and just follows you even when changing familiar to attack mode.

Edited by Scribbler
Added more bugs

3 hours ago, Scribbler said:

Old trans costume for VS when equipped makes your character invisible (only things visible are wings and weapon)

Unable to enter magic field of crevice on python dungeon solo, it says it needs full party or something (not sure if this is a bug though and I have enough dils to enter solo in case)

It’s never was possible to enter python solo

I'm not able to learn Rira cume- 2 and Chircon - 2 after skill reset for DK class.

Additionally some of my characters are not able utilize the skill reset - pic below

PIcture said i got 1 reset but after i press "OK", the system said "Cannot be reset anymore"

cantreset.PNG

Vs ca chakras give too much stats , dmg on phy classes is very high. Vs cs do 25k+ on geared people and take under 10 on full str build. Pvps are around 30 seconds cuz shield to dmg ratio isnt right. Ak charge shock doesnt charge as on a6 and a9 servers and the stun is low. Ak shield shove doesnt stun and counter hit seems low duration. Guidance buff on ak says it gives def and cd but gives cd only. Sometimes when you use portal scroll you get teleported back to where you used it. Defence is different on different characters. Example a seg with 15k def would take 16k dmg while a bagi with 15k would take 18+ from same guy.

2 people like this

abnormality on bagi dont work on some skills like stuns and mana drain like black wizard skills, and the knockback skills wont work if you use extreme temperance and the skill animation will stop if you use kb skill if extreme temperance is active, trading has bugg even you dont accept trade the window trade will still show up, the transup cd got high not and not equal to the duration of the transup, the vitality skill of bagi still got high cd ang low duration

is this real? the new bagi skills are good for mobs not for pvp

5 hours ago, Janan said:

It’s never was possible to enter python solo

Yes it was. You could create a solo party and enter - wasnt necessary to invite anyone. I think it should be this way (like it was on A3) because we got used to it and Abyss is easy.

Transup had lower cooldown than the duration. Wasnt decided to keep the same skills cooldowns and functionality as on A3? Why is it different now? An since we are on this matter, why DK skills had been change (no stun/slow) - i know she was OP but this too much at once. Keep in mind that i voted to change the skills to A6 functionality.

Add the Bulion exchange near Dears - i was the one who proposed to be added there and @DEV-Samurai you know that i had some good points to why it should be there.

Since we are on new files (server and client) is it any chance that gems in gloves could work now? (i know the priority now are bug fixes but this should be kept in mind for future updates). And that damn drop rate (from bosses) - ya, ya, i know i stressed you out with this but now it seems worse than ever...

Stop making the bagi pathetic the more he is now, you make the old skills looks new.....  horricane assult = tornado in bagi skills, burn soul = rash menace but rash menace is better because it got some buff sad bagi, better make it some buff not skills if you release same animation like old one, you said this is a6 right? not a3 new world but you copy animation skills on a3

the skill animation of bagi broke when the enemy buff abormality it wont show up the animation and the kb itself for example spritshout

Aloken buffs not working

1 person likes this

All aloken spell skill not working even the 170 skill spell tnx

People Having problem with Aloken buffs.... Please realise Aloken buffs have a spell probability and active effect. Unlike in A3 when aloken buffs were always ON. In A3 aloken class didnt exist . in A6 the aloken can have 1 Offense 1 Defensive buff + 1 buff of 170/180 lvl... For these Buffs to work u have to Either Hit or get Hit for them to activate they dont stay ON ( in A3 because of client restrictions it was a Always ON buff) Kindly Buff urselves go in Mobs and try them. Offensive buffs activate when u hit and defensive buffs activate when u get hit. Also Some are offensive debuff skills. They wont increase ur stats but debuff enemy when u hit them ( they also classify under offensive buffs so these wont stack u can only have 1 i.e either buff ur self or debuff enemy )

This is how the aloken actually is and Because the A6 client had the aloken release the Aloken Has been fixed in the proper way.

Kindly test them like that and report if any problems still exist.

this is not a bug but need to adjust damage .

SEGU vs SEGU only takes 10 seconds to finish and its done this is only a pvp class { NOT FULL BUFFS } .

the old skills is useless since the OP skills of segu fast cd 16seconds destiny explode and the other 1 and the new skill.

i think the damage is good only the shield maybe need to adjust .

@OPR-Indranil sir may i ask about ak? ak got some buggs charge shock doesnt work anymore counter hit dont do silence anymore thus some rollback bugs happen when you get stunned or i think get blocked 

is that necessary on a6?

thats too much bugs here ,i prefer A3 after huge anticheat update 

3 people like this

the friend message box is not align when type

dark circle seg skill sometimes activate and sometimes it wont

fastened seg skill duration is too low and it cast shield recovery too

here are the only action possible after upgrade, no more possible to sit

Screenshot_14.jpg

and a player got this error

Clarent.jpg

20 hours ago, Rockstar22 said:

@OPR-Indranil sir may i ask about ak? ak got some buggs charge shock doesnt work anymore counter hit dont do silence anymore thus some rollback bugs happen when you get stunned or i think get blocked 

is that necessary on a6?

I am not aware about AK to be very honest but i will check and get back to you. That is one class i have never played after A3/4 unfortunately. however am sure the Dev will take notice of it and fix it soon.

This is not equal in Resists ,,..even the Mobs have huge damages on segs , I do prefer A3 than this version ... the client is too delay this must be very heavy, and also the character balancing is not balance... the OPiest is the Mage , Bug resist ,and the DK char is now just a trash cuz low on def and dmg and it also dont have stuns now 

2 people like this