Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
DEV-Samurai

Action 6 Bugs after upgrade

107 posts in this topic

no more 155 weapons / dragon weapons to abbadon weapon upgrade?

Hmm, idk wether its me or what.. but I don't think AMR is working. Pvping physical class is ok but physical class vs magic even tho I got AMR, still massive Dmg.. IDK maybe perharps you guys can look onto it 

Thanks alot

1 person likes this

@OPR-Indranil

@DEV-Samurai

there is a roll back bug in game when you get stunned or slowed while running you go back to the same spot over and over again like your lagging you glitch on that spot even 

when your running fast away and some ak counter thinks it doesnt give silence but it gets the enemy their click on the character vanish but it rorates the screen even the one using it

hunter skill has that too but it rotates my screen on me need to ask something about that thanks ^^

Bug on some maps, I experienced this on land of dragon. After I teleport there it went through middle map at the side where your character will be stuck and keeps on teleporting everywhere.

8 hours ago, Rockstar22 said:

@OPR-Indranil

@DEV-Samurai

there is a roll back bug in game when you get stunned or slowed while running you go back to the same spot over and over again like your lagging you glitch on that spot even 

when your running fast away and some ak counter thinks it doesnt give silence but it gets the enemy their click on the character vanish but it rorates the screen even the one using it

hunter skill has that too but it rotates my screen on me need to ask something about that thanks ^^

Its intended to be like that. Conciant on hunter makes you lose screen focus on a6/a9

1 person likes this

not sure if this bug is already reported, but i cant /sit with Concerra Summoner

@{KING}Shinji but why does my screen rotate every time that happens is it intended? 

1 person likes this

now charge shock doesnt have any damage :P

aloken can use 1 buff atack and other defense so its ok, but your efects have bugs, but the most buged is your damage. i have a aloken full 13, 99% cd, 25k damage, 1700 dex and i hit 2k with skills 170, 180 and 4 k with old skills. 000 damage. A long time ago has this problem because Aloken in A6 changed build Dex for Str. Need check and fix it. TY

4 hours ago, Rockstar22 said:

@{KING}Shinji but why does my screen rotate every time that happens is it intended? 

Ye it is bro. Its like that on a9 servers too. Ak counter hit should do that too

No XP at Plane lvl135. When in party

Ruin rudni map = dc then char at ardeca after loging in (havent tried bazz )

Castor cave map at draco is norak.

Exp is low than last a3.

Tower of phoenix still blocked

aloken 170 cancimo buff buffs enemy when aloken buffs that and uses skill even tho their not in a pt the aloken gives the opponent his attack buffs

17 hours ago, {KING}Shinji said:

Ye it is bro. Its like that on a9 servers too. Ak counter hit should do that too

Don’t forget wizz dragon also :S

1 person likes this

direct dc when trying to go to runes of baz or rudni

Bug on dils drop and drop rate from ice (not sure on other maps).  Drop rate too low even in 2x drop weekend.  One full lure gave me 2 coppers 1 silver with 5 dil drop? 

Also, dils says 43254 without ',' on it so it would be better if it would have. 

@DEV-Samurai

loa agency dk to hermes exhange is bugged always says item fail i think all npc on agency are bugged

2 hours ago, Rockstar22 said:

@DEV-Samurai

loa agency dk to hermes exhange is bugged always says item fail i think all npc on agency are bugged

I'd like to add DK to legion items also bugged on Legion I/II NPC in loa agency

PLEASE FIX THE DAMAGE ALREADY ITS NOT BALANCE AT ALL SEGU / MAGE / BAGI SO DAMN OP  .. 

THE AMR GEMS OR MAGIC RESIST NOT WORKING ANYMORE PLS FIX IT DEV SAM .

@DEV-Samurai

seems talisman is not working

IMG20190519130218.jpg

1 person likes this

Can't disband guild it says * Server error - guild disbandment

Indeed i just tried and got this

Screenshot_2.jpg

Vs cs familliar spirit skill still does 70k+ dmg on every hit even tho it should be magic atk based. Taking 200k+ in a shit skill isnt cool. Most mage new skills do 25k dmg on full resistance . Even if it is based on the converting of magic dmg to phy type like Shudder Space and Wizz dragon first hits , it should have different dmg on different defense. It has fixed dmg . Same 24k dmg to 8k def segnale and to a 25k def ak.

+30% exp on cannabis  not working.

we tho a6 will release without bugs or with few only not with that much of bugs 

so i suggest to back a3 till u finish fix all the bugs 

cuz we want to have fun at fighting \ farming not 30 sec pvp and most of mobs\bosses have bug dmg\drop 

3 people like this

13 hours ago, Guest ƒƒƒ said:

we tho a6 will release without bugs or with few only not with that much of bugs 

so i suggest to back a3 till u finish fix all the bugs 

cuz we want to have fun at fighting \ farming not 30 sec pvp and most of mobs\bosses have bug dmg\drop 

just report all bugs you see it will help alot for Dev. he cant find all the problem alone. releasing a6, we can help him seeing which need to fix.

crying about pvp wont fix the problem.