Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
DEV-Samurai

Action 6 Bugs after upgrade

107 posts in this topic

aloken spell buffs are still not working, same as cancimo , as for dellamo, description says increase defense. but no effect on stats, thanks.

rolls back sometimes when running fast

and maybe its better to remove transformation skin effect when trans activated everybody look the same. just the glow would be enough.

1 person likes this

Wizard skills Dark dragon seems bugged and menacing blast does unusually high dmg

Vicious summonet pet Ergiol, when summoned Gigantes appears instead 

{Guard}Sleaze

VIP Aura is not showing increase in EXP in log. Or auto fish feature, since this latest patch

Give Wizard back his normal dmg lol does it sense that I hit with darksoul 12-13k? and im over powerd… imagine poor wizard will hit 10-11k maximum with 40 sec cd on skills lol, wizard was the only one who wass blanaced and nothing to were say, or imagine con build wizard will hit maximum 8k or with shield aura xD

6 minutes ago, Vaatu said:

Give Wizard back his normal dmg lol does it sense that I hit with darksoul 12-13k? and im over powerd… imagine poor wizard will hit 10-11k maximum with 40 sec cd on skills lol, wizard was the only one who wass blanaced and nothing to were say, or imagine con build wizard will hit maximum 8k or with shield aura xD

I can agree on that. should add 3-4k dmg to wizzards thats how he always been, all the rest classes perfect much more balanced 

3 minutes ago, Janan said:

I can agree on that. should add 3-4k dmg to wizzards thats how he always been, all the rest classes perfect much more balanced 

return him to original

Ak silence need atleast more 1 sec or more not that im professional ak but its ridiculous cause he cant counter nothing

23 hours ago, Audrie said:

aloken spell buffs are still not working, same as cancimo , as for dellamo, description says increase defense. but no effect on stats, thanks.

rolls back sometimes when running fast

and maybe its better to remove transformation skin effect when trans activated everybody look the same. just the glow would be enough.

The deff will increase when you got hit. 

And dmge increase when you attack. Thats how alo buff work. 

Wizard Menacing Blast Doing a lot of dmg like Fimiliar 40-60k

23 hours ago, Kesh said:

The deff will increase when you got hit. 

And dmge increase when you attack. Thats how alo buff work. 

tried already normal attacks in colosseum, no increase in stats , no increase in damage, with or without spell buffs damage is still the same

physical,def, all resist, physical resist will show effect on stats when buff is activated, no added stats means no effect

and buffs should appear on top of the shield bar , not on the short cut keys.

alo-buff bugged.jpg

A6 tower of phoenix, can not enter boss room and there is no mobs on round room to get there

tower_of_phoenix_A6.jpg

i think meds medial and AMR are still bug! can you please check DEV? i try to dmg a full med and with amr! the dmg is not d same but d difference is too little!

plus : CS achilles burst silence is too long. 

here take a look.

Half of the stun time cs cant atk eather because its summoning the stun skill. If the stun would get lower, it will be  pointless using this skill

The skill decreases defence, instead of increase defence. For both characters

Wizard Menacing Blast still doing a lot of dmg

Mage skill ''Shudder space'' is also still doing alot of dmg 

client crashes when auto re-stacking argates, i was exchanging argates it should auto re-stack the argates to 1000 when inventory gets full,  but client crashes in the process.

mage damage still OP :(

Dragon Knight's Basketball Uniform (Away) Costume still not fixed up to now.

Here's a photo of how it looks as of now :Ddk 1.jpg

dk.png

On 5/15/2019 at 11:11 AM, Scribbler said:

Old trans costume for VS when equipped makes your character invisible at times (only things visible are wings and weapon)

Unable to enter magic field of crevice on python dungeon solo, it says it needs full party or something (not sure if this is a bug though and I have enough dils to enter solo in case)

VS Erigol skill summons Gigantess instead.  Gigantess doesn't attack and just follows you even when changing familiar to attack mode.

UPDATED AS OF 06/03/2019

good day i just want to report few bugs on AK class,

1. in pvp BLIND JAB skill doesnt do 100% increase defense not like on a3 its 100% do the increase defense, this skill is the most important ,this is the skill what makes the AK a tanker, its really sad this skill doesnt proc specially on pvp, i pvp and im doing blind jab and the dmge wont reduce and i can see on the status bar its effects doesnt show up and  and i think its bug, this really needs to be fixed asap

2. one skill on the 2 handed 50m skills MAGNUM does not do more critical hits not like on a3 its almost doing all crit on every hits,

3 . my defense really decreased by more than 500 def not like on a3, my def on a3 w/o buffs is 18000+, with full meds items, and now on a6 same gears and medial items used its only 17500 + only, i did not change my con btw

4 . my damge on colloseum stones also decreased,on a3  i do 124.4k using taunt bash dmge buff, that is my max damage using skill asuwin, now i deal much lower 119k same buffs and skill, need to be balance back same as a3

5.  also the skill break arms, i cant see its damage on the very 1st hit when i use it on enemy on pvp,  this skill is 4 hit combo but if the 1st hit is bug and wont work its useless because the first hit is the one that do the silence effect , maybe it also needs to be re fixed.

1 person likes this

df bug  1st  boss drops noting and second  has drop on every 2nd poor quality drop not that many dks and rings suck and helion gear should be there not 240 set its 250df after all 

again wizard is weak 

Might wizard is weak but hes still manage things but instead of that decrease bagi/hunter dmg

wiz hit 13k against full resist. bagi hits me 26k and hunter 19-22k, wondering how much with full buffs or even with fury and devil wings.....

and change stats of new chakra both cs/vs I do get them 8-9k near chakra and I take 25k dmg

almost each time in pvp when someone trying escape stun (just walking) it seems like roll back. confusing pvp

wiz vs wiz when one of them do Menacing Blast the skill Dark Dragons resetting.

1 person likes this