Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KingBread

Co-Head-LightSide ABOUT BENJIE

2 posts in this topic

when i log in the forum this morning so many complaints at the chat box about benjie getting release or should i say " UNBAN "

for me unbanning him is not good since hes been abusing the championship event , and you even unban him with his title " CHAMPION " 

maybe i can call him " {CHAMPION BY ABUSING THE WTFAST IN THE CHAMP EVENT} " is it? 

im not friends with that shinigaml i even fought with him in the pvp when i was playing in the server 2017 i think and that Shinigaml is so damn good .

so sad he quit the game because of this Benjie abuse it . when i watch the CHAMPIONSHIP SEGURIPER finals at YOUTUBE . what i saw is freaking impossible shinigaml cant use skill properly 

and he even left the game because of it .

- WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS , ONLY REAL TALENT DESERVE TO HAVE THAT TITLE 

- {CHAMPION}BENJIE ? when i see his name walking in the town all i see is a TRASH WALKING IN ARDECA

" HE DONT DESERVE TO WEAR THAT TITLE " 

UNBAN HIM AND STILL HAVE THE TITLE IS A BIG JOKE .JUSTICE FOR THE SEGU HE FOUGHT AT THE CHAMP EVENT .

signing off 

bread

8 people like this

it was my decision with DEV-Samurai

he was banned for abuse of wtfast and now it is blocked so he has been unbanned since months

stop referring to some old video, now it is A6 and i no more want to see reports about A3 video from few months ago

if there is still this issue with A6 we will take action

case closed

2 people like this