Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Janan

A6 PVP System

5 posts in this topic

Party PVP added and thats really good server 2 days in air and we did alot of 2v2 3v3 4v4 etc pvps without gm to host some event.

But something that alot of players complain now that in pvps seems like we have more dmg and more hits in skills but shield still same so pvp wont be more 40 secs - 1 min max.
I suggest to add like 200k shield or decrease dmg of all the classes in same amount for balance and not 2 combos pvp.

2 people like this

Yeah i've noticed the same thing, pvps are so short because of such high dmg on many chars for example. On one of my alt char i tested the skill "familar spirit" for VS/CS and even though i had max resistance the skill do 3x 45-55k hits = 150k shield, so i can make some people half shield in 1 combo which doesnt seem right imo. 

2 people like this

hahah so op gg

Also I suggest to change skills level 170-200 back to 30 secs. we skipping alot of old skills because that short cd. thats also reason why pvp over so fast people just repeat lvl 170-200 skills alot of dmg and its over its more pvp of dmg than pvp of skills.

Just increase the shields a little and the pvp's should be back normal .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0