Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Scribbler

RE: VS AFKing with familiar

8 posts in this topic

Since I am playing as a summoner, I'd like some clarification please on this specific rule of core dekaron:

15. Being AFK (Away from keyboard) and using pet to farm

• Using Summoner's pet to attack and small pet to pick-up items and Dill while player is afk will result in the following punishment.

Punishment:
• 1st Offense 72 hour/ 3 Day Jail time
• 2nd Offense Permanent ban

• Will you get banned when you AFK for a few minutes to get to an urgent call or bathroom break while leaving your familiar on auto attack (without any pet to pick-up items)?
  • Is there any specific as to how long you need to be away from keyboard (like 15 minutes or 30 minutes or more) to qualify as "illegally AFKing" hence falling on the category above?  This is especially important in case a video was submitted against you showing you AFKing with your familiar attacking for like 2 minutes or so and I wonder if that's punishable by a ban.  As I understand it or at least for me, afking is when I am away for hours and not just a few minutes to do something urgent.
  • Do staff check for player logs whenever a report is made against them or probably whisper to player to make sure they aren't really AFK or botting?
  • The way I understand it, you have to have a pet actually picking up drops/dils to break this rule, is this correct?

Apologies for the trivial questions and I'd appreciate anyone's input. 

you are not allowed to stay afk and attacking

Just to reiterate even in the absence of pets looting, if you are caught by staff/other players AFKing with familiar set to attack mode (even for just a mere minute, probably to attend to something else and to come back again), the punishment takes effect with no deliberation?

Thanks for answering, just making sure I don't break any rules.  Cheers!

being afk and attacking is not allowed, if you answer when a player/staff speak to you -> no issues

if you are not answering it is direct ban ( of course i accept a 2 min absence for WC ) but after this delay it is ban and all players in the party will be banned

Perfect, now it's all clear.  Thanks GM LightSide!

no issue if you are in a party and 1 member is active, being all party afk is party ban