Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
{Champion}Janan

A6 DMG / SHIELD / SKILLS

15 posts in this topic

We updated yesterday new patch that gave everyone 30-40k shield more but increased dmg xD whats the point? those 30-40k shield going in 1 hit so whats the point?
I cant understand why u dont reduce the dmg in 4-5k if not more each class, why u dont change yet the level 170-200 skills cool down from 14-20 secs to 30 secs for all of them? all people do is just repeat them (and me too) and pvp over in 40 secs max thats not pvp of skills anymore thats pvp of dmg. 

Why its should take so long or u just dont want to reduce same amount of damage each class, change skills cd and its will already be much better than now. those 30k shield wont change anything

we just want to enjoy from pvp of skills and not pvp of dmg. i tested hunter vs hunter and do 2 times the lvl 200 skills and the pvp over.

8 people like this

totally agree, the fun with pvp disapperars.

I agree on what ur saying, cooldown on 170-200 skills should be decreased and also dmg of all chars, to make pvp last longer and more balanced. Ive watched a few pvps with hunters, wizards, summies and mages, since the latest update and seemed more unbalanced than in the previous update

Wish that belt / armlet has alot of def :biggrin:

I agree. On A3 i was wondering how to use my skills on a way which the enemy wont be able to counter , but that doesnt matter anymore . Everyone just spams those skills and its impossible to do anything except spam them too cuz lets say the common shield is 850k-1m and everyone is doing 20-40k dmg its gone in 4 skills XD We are losing players rapidly and i really dont know what will happen with this server . Giving more shield even if it was 300k wont help . Still all ppl do is spam the 50m skills and meisters..... cd of meisters should be 40 sec and on new skills 30 as it was . When the dmg is reduced as it was it will be good. The normal dmg was around 13-17k on balance build and 20k was insane for us. Required very low con build and good sets and now all we see is 25-40 haha

3 people like this

Bring back the glory days of 2011-2014:beach:hehe peace out bitches

1 person likes this

For now it's more like facts that you're stating out, as Dmg too high, inc. Cd's and so.. What really would help if for each class we could bring out an detailed info. Like for example: Mage Skill this and that or most.

At this/that Build does this and that dmg Which is too high or low, skill this/that Needs to be nerfed/buffed, cd increased/decreased. I think something like that might help us much as you guys, as much as Dev to know what he should try to adjust and balance? If you agree you may start all giving some sort of report cards as an example that I mentioned.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Arqz said:

Bring back the glory days of 2011-2014:beach:hehe peace out bitches

those days was epic :D:D

57 minutes ago, Co-Head-Siren said:

For now it's more like facts that you're stating out, as Dmg too high, inc. Cd's and so.. What really would help if for each class we could bring out an detailed info. Like for example: Mage Skill this and that or most.

At this/that Build does this and that dmg Which is too high or low, skill this/that Needs to be nerfed/buffed, cd increased/decreased. I think something like that might help us much as you guys, as much as Dev to know what he should try to adjust and balance? If you agree you may start all giving some sort of report cards as an example that I mentioned.

Its should not be complicated in this case because all need to do is Reduce same amount of dmg to all the classes. dmg that will make our pvp longer than 40 secs or 1 min pvp. to change skills cd as shinji said 40 secs for Grand Meister skills and 30 secs for 50m skills would be great. i can set my bar with 6 skills and i dont need anything else we want to do pvps of skills and not pvp of repeat high dmg skills to cut shield asap

1 person likes this

Well, Sadly I've been super busy to put much testing into this A6 Server, But when i am online i notice the Dmg to Shield Ratio is insane, As we all know some classes can rape your shield in literally 2-4 skill combo. I like the concept of A6 as i played both A3 and A9 and had full gears in both servers. I saw many positives between both servers, so A6 to me anyway is like a Dream come true. However, Dev is working his hardest i am sure and he is doing most of it alone so all this input from everyone is highly appreciated. Correct and unbiased info/Specifics are Key. As stated in past, they could not work out all the kinks and buggs before launching A6 because barely anyone played the beta and reported it to GMs/Dev. Now that we are all here, it is our duty as players to report these bugs and be patient with Samurai and GMs. Also their are a good amount of HB players now, but not enough :P So i will do my best to report on what I see wrong with HB , Same with other HB players i hope. I have made a few threads about HB in the past already. As stated I've been really busy lately so I havent been testing my Chars as much as I should be. As far as i know, biggest issue is figuring out how to reduce the DMG on some classes and Increase the Dmg on others (Also making sure Skills working as they should). For my HB, It loses shield quick, yet the dmg on it seems fairly low. As for the buffing, HB buffing has always been Unique, theirs always room to improve that to be more balanced but thats not the biggest concern atm. One skill that ive always mentioned but no one ever listened to is that Furious Brandish, a HB skill that has never worked on A3. Its a weaker Dmg Skill but Does a simple KB allowing HB time to create space to rebuff or escape. We should look into fixing that. But, One step at a time guys :D Overall, I wish well to this Server to everyone includding my enemies ;P  And would love to see some Balance restored here so Dev/Gms can start working on the fun stuff A6 has in store for us :D. Good Luck Staff Team, and Core Community.

2 people like this

take this video as example. 4 skills to kill.. and i tested it on around 4-5 hunters, all of them died from those 4 skills. u really think thats pvp of skills like a3?
and look into inv, i wear 3 serps, helion wings. 

1 person likes this

Next update: 170, 180 Lv. skills will get +10 sec cooltime and 200Lv. +20 sec cooltime. Also all class damage will be slightly decreased of A6 PK/PVP Damage rate and we will see what next.

Thanks for helping in balance. I hope we can fix it within few days

4 people like this

1 hour ago, DEV-Samurai said:

Next update: 170, 180 Lv. skills will get +10 sec cooltime and 200Lv. +20 sec cooltime. Also all class damage will be slightly decreased of A6 PK/PVP Damage rate and we will see what next.

Thanks for helping in balance. I hope we can fix it within few days

Thats amazing progress and amazing news. +20 seconds cd to lvl 200 skills perfect, class dmg decrease. but i think better make all 170-180 lvl skill 30 secs because few of them 14 few of them 15 few of them 20 etc. just for sync.

1 person likes this

Yes all 50m skills should be same 30second cooldowns for all classes. The grandmester skill +15-20sec cd will be good too

I think -50% damage or -75%damage  pvp/pk is better. Not +CD. 

PVE crap when high cd.