Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vance

A couple questions!

3 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon everyone! At least it's afternoon for me lol. Just wondering if there were any updates on wing fortification. Also, it might be a strange question, but does anyone know the specs of the server box that's hosting core? or the internet speed specs? I live in America and trying to play the game the best way i can.  As far as I know the server is in bulgaria? A couple in game questions; can make wep gold and remove gems without breaking wep, general prices of clean +13 VS gear, and where do I farm serpent rings?  Sorry if this should be under Support but i didn't feel as if it was pressing enough since there are a few other things going on that need more attention than these few questions.  Thanks!!

1 hour ago, Vance said:

Good Afternoon everyone! At least it's afternoon for me lol. 1. Just wondering if there were any updates on wing fortification. Also, it might be a strange question, but does anyone know the specs of the server box that's hosting core? or the internet speed specs? I live in America and trying to play the game the best way i can.  As far as I know the server is in bulgaria? A couple in game questions; 2.  can make wep gold and remove gems without breaking wep, general 3. prices of clean +13 VS gear, and where do I 4. farm serpent rings?  Sorry if this should be under Support but i didn't feel as if it was pressing enough since there are a few other things going on that need more attention than these few questions.  Thanks!!

1. As far as i know Samurai is working on alot of things, im sure he has seen reports on it and will fix it as soon as he can.

2. You can, but you will loose the gems. By using argates, you will have a higher chance of keeping ur slots in weapon, 90% chance of success instead of 75% which is ur success chances with crap gems

3. Depends on stats of the part, but normal/magic is around 8-12k im guessing now days? 

4. You can farm them most places you can farm rings tbh. Castor cave, BA, Ditar, Forgotten temple, secret pass of dravis etc etc. 

regards, 

{Guard}Sleaze

That's about as perfect of a response as I could've gotten! I'll apply this knowledge to future guides, thanks a lot!

1 person likes this