Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Co-Head-Siren

Balancing Team

7 posts in this topic

Core Players!

We are looking for a team, to make the characters balanced quicker. Our Dev alone can't figure out everything, even if one thing is being reported at a time, not always it reaches him instantly. So Im here looking for a team of max 10 people. 

The job is quite easy. A group of 10 people will be working together (may also work alone if you prefer so) to find any bug in the classes, anything thats too broken, overpowered that needs to be nerfed, that needs to be increased. I assume you're getting the idea.

The requirments are that all of you togeher have all the classes geared, one can have more than 1 class (that would be pretty nice), so that everything can be tested within this group of people. You will have to Private Message me on my forum inbox, providing information of what classes you have and if they are geared. (+0 againts +13 wont be much use in testing classes in pvp), Based on that I will decide who we take for the team for the time being.

Now ofcourse this wont be done for free, as it was requested by Owner and Dev themself, we rather want to try and make A6 an enjoyable experience. Should the Balancing team succeed Every Single Member of that team will be awarded via Dshop. (6,500Dshop). But don't worry should it not be as succsessful, everyone still will be awarded, but an smaller amount.

2 people like this

So far I have 3 ppl that im taking for the team! 7 Slots open.

On 6/12/2019 at 4:44 AM, Co-Head-Siren said:

Core Players!

We are looking for a team, to make the characters balanced quicker. Our Dev alone can't figure out everything, even if one thing is being reported at a time, not always it reaches him instantly. So Im here looking for a team of max 10 people. 

The job is quite easy. A group of 10 people will be working together (may also work alone if you prefer so) to find any bug in the classes, anything thats too broken, overpowered that needs to be nerfed, that needs to be increased. I assume you're getting the idea.

The requirments are that all of you togeher have all the classes geared, one can have more than 1 class (that would be pretty nice), so that everything can be tested within this group of people. You will have to Private Message me on my forum inbox, providing information of what classes you have and if they are geared. (+0 againts +13 wont be much use in testing classes in pvp), Based on that I will decide who we take for the team for the time being.

Now ofcourse this wont be done for free, as it was requested by Owner and Dev themself, we rather want to try and make A6 an enjoyable experience. Should the Balancing team succeed Every Single Member of that team will be awarded via Dshop. (6,500Dshop). But don't worry should it not be as succsessful, everyone still will be awarded, but an smaller amount.

i can report some buggs

VS,CS,Hunter & Bagi so far have this 1 skill buggs...if u release this skill 1st the nxt 2 skills u release is white dmg...hunter = jercita....CS = Nasconder VS & bagi i dont know the name coz i dont playthose chars

Other player thinking maybe they need Crit Rate gem on thier weap or Crit Rate on ring coz thier dmg are white dmg...they dont know they just release a bugg skill then the nxt 2 skill they will be release is white dmg

CS Nasconder bugged.jpg

when log out to Loa,Crespo & maybe some other map the nxt time u log in u returned to ardecca

VS & CS bugg def ...if u use Mushpel ur def is very high hunter w/ dmg 20k vs hunter if u hit to VS w/ summon mushpel u 6-8k only

AK need to be fixed very low chance of winning PvP vs all other chars

mana barrier buffs of BW need to increase duration make it same duration as Devil's Armor buff BW can only buff once can buff again coz no time to buff back if ur taking 20k+ dmg

after every PvP or party PvP all skills should be reset its Cool Down so that player wont take time to w8 for skill cool down others keep relogging

CS vs hunter 26k vs 10k...CS has recall + 4x silence + stun ...7-9 skill of CS hunter is dead even if hunter has 1k+ CON

CS OP dmg.jpg

1 person likes this

AK,Segu,Seg.HB need to be fixed so much

Segu Element Pillage,Areesio Pillage bugg skills who want to use those skill that will debuff itself LOL

Segu vs BW...Segu chance of winning is 15%

Segu vs Hunter....Segu chance of winning 15%

Segu vs VS ...Segu Chance of Winning 0%

Segu vs CS ...Segu Chance of winning 0%

Segu vs Segu = BORING PvP less than 50 sec PvP

Segu vs AK ...Segu Chance of winning 80%

Segu vs Seg ...Segu Chance of winning 60%

Segu vs HB ...Segu chance of winning 40%

in order to be balance it must have 50% chance of winning in every PvP

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, AutoPots said:

AK,Segu,Seg.HB need to be fixed so much

Segu Element Pillage,Areesio Pillage bugg skills who want to use those skill that will debuff itself LOL

Segu vs BW...Segu chance of winning is 15%

Segu vs Hunter....Segu chance of winning 15%

Segu vs VS ...Segu Chance of Winning 0%

Segu vs CS ...Segu Chance of winning 0%

Segu vs Segu = BORING PvP less than 50 sec PvP

Segu vs AK ...Segu Chance of winning 80%

Segu vs Seg ...Segu Chance of winning 60%

Segu vs HB ...Segu chance of winning 40%

in order to be balance it must have 50% chance of winning in every PvP

HB neeed fix your stats, low damage, low def. Ak need fix damage dual and a bit more damage in 2h too. Segu need more magic damage and need fix severaus skills. Seg too, need more magic damage. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0