Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pasticca

Transfer Coins

16 posts in this topic

Question: is there a way to transfer shop coins between my accounts?

No

Anyone knows who is the owner of this edited items?

OP DN gloves HB.jpg

1 person likes this

op CD ever on a dn glove, max line Cd i think is 5 cd and i never saw this kind of edited like stat on a dn glove, i ve been playing many years and i never saw stat like that haha .. really questionable and impossible 

maybe 5-10 years it will drop once in the server but the question u have make it +13 which is very low chance..only IT experts knows how to make OP items!!!

the most questionable is how can all of his friends have OP items all DN and all have OP options same as that gloves!!!

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, AutoPots said:

Anyone knows who is the owner of this edited items?

OP DN gloves HB.jpg

@DEV-Samurai SO YOU GUYS ACCEPTING MAYBE MONEY FOR EDITED ITEMS? KIND OF WEIRD .PLAYED FOR 9 YEARS AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO SEE THIS KIND OF OPTION ^_^ 

1 person likes this

its 100% edited items he is not alone ScratcherBoi and his 2 friends all have OP option items if they the copy of the server source program it will be easy for them to edit items like a DEV do

Gud Luck CORE if this is tolerated!!!

1 person likes this

if that glove is edited, how much more about their dn helion gears ? they can simply put 100+ or more  def each line for every gear ? 4line ID DN juto weps with 100+ ID each line?  lol and a dn hermes like 8% movement speed base total lol its not impossible.

also if someone ask why you have op damgge , they are always saying " i have op dn gears " or "your character is so weak thats why i deal much dmge".

another weird thing, even they put 3 shield auras they still do more than 20k dmge LOL

1 person likes this

dont worry they did not edit thier shield as matter of fact they have same shield as normal players but thier shield recovery is very fast can recovery 1 combo in 30 sec hahahaah

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, AutoPots said:

dont worry they did not edit thier shield as matter of fact they have same shield as normal players but thier shield recovery is very fast can recovery 1 combo in 30 sec hahahaah

wtf really lol

1 person likes this

How much more their dn edited rings hahhaa...or wings also is dn I guess

lol DN wings

Yeps dn wings w/ dn serpent 4lines 5%ms=20% Ms each

Wtf ? Thats not real ...thats gm gloves ...

I played core since 9 to 10 years rather server was start, for a years coming that glove amp. yeah! samurai do his job properly but whats going on? every 1%damage is 2%cd so its 4%damage it will be 8%CDS only old players can understand this. So, 13%CDS + 4%Damage = 21%CDS!

We all know that scratchboi has been banned always too many reports against him. Why? he always come on server to do a bad attitude to scam players, no to actions? Yeah! I dont accuse a players but i tell truth. As i know if do a bad in-game it will be JAIL and PERMANENT BAN IP ADDRESS also not follow the rules instead. and why he still here? that guy has a job in-game? HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i just laugh after all. Honestly, I made this message to revail what scrathboi did before. so players alert! Well, i know Scratchboi reply or report me for accusing, No!!! Dont do it. I was here to alert players on him. Please! Understand me. See ya, Thank you, arigato! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0