Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scribbler

RE: Staff VS meister skill/remove curse (fix)

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I was wondering if its possible here to increase effect duration of dual chakra to more than 30 seconds (60 seconds preferrably), currently it has a 60-second cooldown (level 10).  Being a unique meister in that its a debuff instead of an attack skill, I think this warrants an increase to balance staff VS against other classes.  The debuff gives -30 to all stats for enemies near that time you casted the skill (doesn't affect enemies that come near you after you have casted dual chakra) and gives +50 stats to summoner.  Pretty small stats to even out/balance with other classes since staff VS has the slowest skill animation of all classes (slow cast, hence easily interrupted, easy to dodge).  I just notice this as I was doing DKSQ, how severely left behind staff VS is as a class.   Thanks for taking time to read.

I'd also like to add to please fix remove curse (VS/CS staff skill), the skill is supposed to purify yourself/teammates from negative status effects and NOT decrease the curse resistance of the target.

@DEV-Samurai

need put more magic damage for staff summoner only it, if change stats chacras, summoner back op twin again. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0