Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kesh

One Meister Skill Tree

11 posts in this topic

One Meister Skill Tree (for balance/fair class/different build)

 

Ex. VS

- gives 1,000 skill points to character (at lvl 1 or when they hit lvl170 since meister skill start at lvl 170)

- make the the Twinblade mastery(TB) or Vicious Mastery (Staff) requirements to lvl11 is 1,000 Skill Points, Character Level 170 [ 1k points to make sure they can learn only one tree ] lvl12-lvl15 just 1skill point

- make all skill lvl102 below maxed lvl15 [ to have difference on each tree]

- Requirement to learn 170, 180, 200 Skills and to Level Up lvl102 below skills to level 11 -15 is  [TwinBlade Mastery lvl11] or [ Vicious Masterylvl11]

- Remove the +10seconds Cooldown that you added last last last patch. since they can learn half of 170 180 200 skills.

- Global Reset Skill

- 170, 180 skills 50m dils to 25k PP each or 10k PP each skill

 

 lvl11 to lvl15 skills

TB Mastery

twing blade mastery = add 50% more damage ( 10% each level ) Example TwinBladelvl10 gives 100damage make lvl 11 110, lvl12 120, lvl15 150. or just 5% each lvl.

all damage skill just add 50% Ex. Dark Ava if it hits 100, make lvl 15 hit 150.

 

buff skill. Invisible Shadow lvl10

gives 11%AMR and 5%PR ,

lvl11 = gives 12%AMR and 5%PR 

lvl12 = gives 13%AMR and 5%PR  

lvl13 = gives 14%AMR and 5%PR 

lvl14 = gives 14%AMR and 6%PR 

lvl15 = gives 14%AMR and 7%PR 

 

 

Vicious Mastery (Staff)

 

Vicious Mastery = add 50% more magic damage and 5% Poison rest. 10% magic damage, 1%Poison rest per lvl

Resist Chakra = lvl10 gives 10amr, 11=11amr, 12=12amr, 15=15amr

force chakra = add 50% more 10% each lvl crit dmge and crit rate

just add 50% more in all chakra.

 

all damage skill do same with tb dmge skill just add 50% dmge.

 

 

 

PS to hard to explain. just understand it. :D

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is a good idea to implement only AFTER we take care of the balancing issues in PK/PVP first.  As of today, some skills are still broken and are not doing what they are supposed to do, some classes still have OP skills in terms of having multiple skills that debuff, stun, silence, deal damage over time (DOTs) all in one package in a single character, still an issues of finding the right cooldowns and status effect durations.   The shields that we have now are still too low making PVP less fun and too fast.   The PK/PVP damage of each class should still be adjusted until a good balance is obtained.  After all that, then we can focus on updating skills beyond level 10.  Also, might be best to add other ways to obtain PP/GP if we are starting to purchase with these points for skills/DK gear other than obtaining it alone from DKSQ.

I'd like to add, I'm not sure how I'd feel about being restricted to using one meister/grand meister only per class, won't that be a problem for classes that go dual build?  I think being able to freely use both meisters gives variety in gameplay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/07/2019 at 7:25 PM, Scribbler said:

I think this is a good idea to implement only AFTER we take care of the balancing issues in PK/PVP first.  As of today, some skills are still broken and are not doing what they are supposed to do, some classes still have OP skills in terms of having multiple skills that debuff, stun, silence, deal damage over time (DOTs) all in one package in a single character, still an issues of finding the right cooldowns and status effect durations.   The shields that we have now are still too low making PVP less fun and too fast.   The PK/PVP damage of each class should still be adjusted until a good balance is obtained.  After all that, then we can focus on updating skills beyond level 10.  Also, might be best to add other ways to obtain PP/GP if we are starting to purchase with these points for skills/DK gear other than obtaining it alone from DKSQ.

I'd like to add, I'm not sure how I'd feel about being restricted to using one meister/grand meister only per class, won't that be a problem for classes that go dual build?  I think being able to freely use both meisters gives variety in gameplay.

(for balance/fair class/different build)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Kesh said:

(for balance/fair class/different build)

Agreed but I believe the above issues I mentioned have to be addressed to full effect first as it causes more imbalance if it so happens that certain classes can deal insane damage, stun lock/silence you that PVP is no longer fun, have to balance that first before adding new content again.  Don't get me wrong though, I think this idea is good by itself and I hope as well to see this implemented in the near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very interesting idea, i will think of it :o

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Scribbler said:

Agreed but I believe the above issues I mentioned have to be addressed to full effect first as it causes more imbalance if it so happens that certain classes can deal insane damage, stun lock/silence you that PVP is no longer fun, have to balance that first before adding new content again.  Don't get me wrong though, I think this idea is good by itself and I hope as well to see this implemented in the near future.

 

the things you mentioned this is already the answer

(for balance/fair class/different build)

 

this is not new things, this is what tree shud be.

 

and for damage for 15skills lvl 102 below is just to have difference in each tree not to have high damage.

---------------

and this will make pvp longer. 

ex. aloken.

lvl200 skill hit 30k, 9hits = 270k

 

2x lvl200skill = 60k, 9hits = 540k

1x lvl200skill = 30k, 9hits = 270k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2019 at 7:25 PM, Scribbler said:

I think this is a good idea to implement only AFTER we take care of the balancing issues in PK/PVP first.  As of today, some skills are still broken and are not doing what they are supposed to do, some classes still have OP skills in terms of having multiple skills that debuff, stun, silence, deal damage over time (DOTs) all in one package in a single character, still an issues of finding the right cooldowns and status effect durations.   The shields that we have now are still too low making PVP less fun and too fast.   The PK/PVP damage of each class should still be adjusted until a good balance is obtained.  After all that, then we can focus on updating skills beyond level 10.  Also, might be best to add other ways to obtain PP/GP if we are starting to purchase with these points for skills/DK gear other than obtaining it alone from DKSQ.

I'd like to add, I'm not sure how I'd feel about being restricted to using one meister/grand meister only per class, won't that be a problem for classes that go dual build?  I think being able to freely use both meisters gives variety in gameplay.

BW buffs gone so fast imagine if u were taking 20k dmg there is no time to buffs again and BW char has very low defthey are weak without buffs so it need to longer duration of buffs maybe 10 mins or 20 mins just like segnale buffs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AutoPots said:

BW buffs gone so fast imagine if u were taking 20k dmg there is no time to buffs again and BW char has very low defthey are weak without buffs so it need to longer duration of buffs maybe 10 mins or 20 mins just like segnale buffs

does seg skill same with bw fast hits ? thats how BW made. adding its duration will make it OP sir and that is not balanced. because Wizzard has High damage,fast hits, OP silence 100% working if enemy got no abnormal rest, mana burn for physical class. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kesh said:

does seg skill same with bw fast hits ? thats how BW made. adding its duration will make it OP sir and that is not balanced. because Wizzard has High damage,fast hits, OP silence 100% working if enemy got no abnormal rest, mana burn for physical class. 

For this I definitely agree, I came across BWs several times already in DKSQ and I can attest to how fast their skill chains are, I can't even do anything due to being silenced, and in just a moment, my shield is off.  I don't think either that they have very low def as each class has potential to gain great defense with gear.  If anything, BWs, mages, and hunters have the highest (and fastest) multi-hitting skill damage in all classes, at least from my personal experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scribbler said:

For this I definitely agree, I came across BWs several times already in DKSQ and I can attest to how fast their skill chains are, I can't even do anything due to being silenced, and in just a moment, my shield is off.  I don't think either that they have very low def as each class has potential to gain great defense with gear.  If anything, BWs, mages, and hunters have the highest (and fastest) multi-hitting skill damage in all classes, at least from my personal experience.

buffs duration of BW gone in 10-15 sec maybe so BW is OP only in 15 sec there no more time to rebuffs if u taking 20k dmg from physical class...hunter,Alo,DK can kill BW 4-6 skill only

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AutoPots said:

buffs duration of BW gone in 10-15 sec maybe so BW is OP only in 15 sec there no more time to rebuffs if u taking 20k dmg from physical class...hunter,Alo,DK can kill BW 4-6 skill only

Raising mind and energy power both last 10 minutes.  Raising vigor, recovery mana, mana barrier, decrease defeat all last a good deal of time as well.  Only short-lived buffs I see are devil's power and devil's promise at about 15 seconds (correct me if I'm wrong).  So I think as far as buffs duration, its okay. 

Also, if physical classes can kill BWs in 4 to 6 skills, so can BW too, at this point BW even has range advantage on opening up a combo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0