Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FairySela

Test Server !

6 posts in this topic

Is there any Test server that available to log in ? 

There's a lot of confusing on my head I need to test a lot of stuff and on normal server its seems no way to do that.

I hope one of Devs or Gms help me figure out some stuff

847946408_970781.gif

did one and test. get a virtual server ( deal 16 g memory), take client  put him with a BD server ( download one with 12 class a9), fix ips with virtual server and test.  have sites that can teach u do it. 

no there is no test server available for players, only DEV-Samurai can access to it

On 7/8/2019 at 8:09 PM, Co-Head-LightSide said:

no there is no test server available for players, only DEV-Samurai can access to it

Is there anyway I can join the test server?,I got alot of stuff I wanna try. x.x

847946408_970781.gif

no even me i Don't have access

7 hours ago, Co-Head-LightSide said:

no even me i Don't have access

Oh Okay,you can close the Topic I guess.
Thank you 

847946408_970781.gif