Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AutoPots

Believe it or not it excess

26 posts in this topic

Only Legend Knows!!!

OP DN gloves HB.jpg

2 people like this

The thing is that nobody cares about you, if player makes it then it's possible and no staff will ever tell you otherwise. To think otherwise though, you would be directly accusing the staff team.

Are you accusing staff team? Because if it does not exist in-game, who and how that someone made it?

If there's something wrong with those gloves. Staff team would done something long time ago.
They didn't even need your proof,opinion : ) 

847946408_970781.gif

Enough guys only Dev Samurai Can edit items on server, even if you are able to edit items on your pc it will not be visible by other players

38 minutes ago, Co-Head-LightSide said:

Enough guys only Dev Samurai Can edit items on server, even if you are able to edit items on your pc it will not be visible by other players

hahahaha,I hope they have not been bought for real money, who will give it BAN?samurai will give him ban, I will not let him play ???I was very amused by this thing and how it was possible

2 people like this

everything is possible if u unstand the programs of dekaron u can make ur own that is why there is so called hackers...b-coz they can hacked which we believe the impossible!!!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Co-Head-LightSide said:

well i respect you and ur work as gm but NO. not only dev can edit in server. dont be innocent. its known.

2 people like this

this OP Gloves + making DN HB Set so fast + Ranking in DK-SQ so fast by join only 1-3x per day + he was not online for 3 days to lvl up on DK-SQ...this things are called Miracle!!

OP DN gloves HB.jpg

1 hour ago, Janan said:

well i respect you and ur work as gm but NO. not only dev can edit in server. dont be innocent. its known.

only DEV have access to the server files

Well , this stats gloves  i never see in game in drops, so, we  need know what happened. what boss drop it, we want farm gloves with this stats  too. 

and dont need acess server files for know if its possible drop or no in game, only check share monster stats drop boss code, u will know all % and stats drop itens. take all name of boss that drop helion and check it. its not hard and end of this discution. if have a time tonight i will check and post here. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Co-Head-LightSide said:

U should check ur server more often not only at sat / Sunday for events and u will see alot of things u didn’t know that exist in ur server 

4 people like this

4 hours ago, Co-Head-LightSide said:

+1 about only dev can edit or access to items options, but that if we talk about legal ways not illegal ways 

1 person likes this

Even in Main Dekaron. PPL can edit item. Is not a gm not a dev. Just a player. So its impossible for private server? 

Its under investigation from where this item arrived. Any illegal items will be deleted. Thanks for sharing.

18 hours ago, AutoPots said:

this OP Gloves + making DN HB Set so fast + Ranking in DK-SQ so fast by join only 1-3x per day + he was not online for 3 days to lvl up on DK-SQ...this things are called Miracle!!

OP DN gloves HB.jpg

Are you kidding me man?
Why the hell you hate this guy? 
What the hell you want from him? 
why you want him dead as hell ?
Can you chill please? omfg.
He  get PP same as us.
He get Exp same as us.
He get dils same as us.
He gets dks same as us.
He get feathers same as us.
He get D-shop same as us.
He get argates same as us.
He's Succ rate same as us.
He's  drop rate same as us.
Not just a little of luck makes him different at all .
Stop this hate I beg to you brother.

847946408_970781.gif

1 person likes this

who is supposed to get this item ?

4 hours ago, FairySela said:

Are you kidding me man?
He  get PP same as us.
He get Exp same as us.
He get dils same as us.
He gets dks same as us.

847946408_970781.gif

+ He Always AFK ib DKSQ. 

I hope you are so self-satisfied now. Nothing will happen because the item wasn't obtained illegally, you have no absolute idea what you are stating.

@Janan Please stop trying to be wise, your sentence 'dont be naive' is dumb af. You are stating that the item is obtained in a weird why, you are indirectly accusing staff team as well as one or more players - WITHOUT ANY PROOF. 

What do we do about that now? You see, nobody will escalate the report against you and your crew because you are clueless. Stop flaming, stop thinking that you are too wise. Explain us the way you would edit items and show actual proof of how is this possible. I bet you will have to directly accuse Samurai.

1 person likes this

@FairySela b4 i keep ur dark secrets confidentials but that time u kick me in DK-SQ for no reason i was just trying to WIN our team then kick me maybe b-coz u hate me coz i did not trade my Segu Set to ur Seg Set thats ur personal hate on me now face the concequences of ur action...who u to kick in DK-SQ when i try hard to WIN our team...i am not like u that AFK inside DK-SQ bro so many player saw u AFK...i am just speaking for the truth here and as u can see almost all player are in my side coz they know also!!!

u call this bullying?LOL,what is more bullying kicking me out in party inside DK-SQ when i done nothing wrong?i have so many interesting stories about u bro dont try me or else i will expose them!!!

5 hours ago, FairySela said:

Are you kidding me man?
He  get PP same as us.
He get Exp same as us.
He get dils same as us.
He gets dks same as us.

847946408_970781.gif

Bro u can fool Newbie but not me almost everyday i was on DK-SQ so i know who are this players who go inside DK-SQ...i did not saw ScratcherBoi for 3 days i thought he already got banned but suddenly he show up after 3 days then i saw him joining Dk-SQ 1-3x a day while other i saw 10x a day they just have same rank as u? i think DEV can trace this so easy how many times u go DK-SQ with Eli te Guard rank and compare to other player on same rank as you...lets see if u have same number entering DK-SQ!!!

On 7/9/2019 at 8:25 PM, Shoutbox said:

The thing is that nobody cares about you, if player makes it then it's possible and no staff will ever tell you otherwise. To think otherwise though, you would be directly accusing the staff team.

Are you accusing staff team? Because if it does not exist in-game, who and how that someone made it?

nobody accuse the staff bro,we just dont believe that this gloves excess coz im playing Core almost 9 years and this is the 1st time i saw it and not only me,almost all others who saw it dont believes it really excess...u guys show up in Core with Op items and almost imposible dmg and def players wont be QQing like that if that dmg is believable...imagine deXterityGG hit Vaatu 31k + u are wearing 3xShield aura my hunter is 0 CON full dex i only hit Vaatu 19-21k with 3xVIP aura ON...where the hell u get the extra 10k dmg LOL?

2 people like this

49 minutes ago, AutoPots said:

@FairySela b4 i keep ur dark secrets confidentials but that time u kick me in DK-SQ for no reason i was just trying to WIN our team then kick me maybe b-coz u hate me coz i did not trade my Segu Set to ur Seg Set thats ur personal hate on me now face the concequences of ur action...who u to kick in DK-SQ when i try hard to WIN our team...i am not like u that AFK inside DK-SQ bro so many player saw u AFK...i am just speaking for the truth here and as u can see almost all player are in my side coz they know also!!!

u call this bullying?LOL,what is more bullying kicking me out in party inside DK-SQ when i done nothing wrong?i have so many interesting stories about u bro dont try me or else i will expose them!!!

Guys, i see where is problem, we are old players which just gathered a crew again to play and have fun, but the problem is you guys cannot accept that someone is better and stronger then u, u are mad when someone is happy, if i we got good gear does that mean that we hack? We farmed for it for over years and years to do something, you guys not showing any respect just complaining about our stuff, You really think i would show my gloves to everyone that i know they are illegal? Ofcourse not, ik they are legall and i dont have to keep it secretly, just stop flaming us everywhere,

Also for DK-SQ its not true im playing 1-3x per day, sure DEV can check i played it alot of times, and yeah i was afk for 30 seconds i said i had to go pee, and u started to complain, where u keep all that hate? Man go watch ur bussiness you are trying to sabotage us for nothing? Why?? Just because we are better, thats it...

That's the problem, when a name you don't know appears and slays you all - you cry. Sorry, but I will keep slaying you.

1 person likes this

enough flaming i close it

1 person likes this