Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DEV-Samurai

Illegal items in game

6 posts in this topic

On 7/10/2019 at 6:32 AM, DEV-Samurai said:

Following players has been banned permanently from the game for account hijacking and creating illegal items (with OP options):

Account, IP, Character Name:

rokkeri 185.157.163.25 (Character: zSenpai)
bahdood 45.12.221.70 (Character: Weasley)
habiol     194.68.170.148 (Character: eXplosiv3)
blocker111 194.76.224.96 (Character: Garou)
blocker123 152.89.162.19 (Character: deXterityGG)
mclovin  217.182.175.74 (Character: Outbox)
leemoon  31.214.157.61 (Character:  21Savage)

All illegal items will be deleted from the game. One by one, it can take few weeks.
*Note: Some players may sell very good items with OP options for low price. Please do not buy this items till we clean up all illegal items from game. There is a risk that this item can be deleted anytime soon. You can also report these players to GMs or me to clean it faster.

Thanks,

DEV-Samurai

ScratcherBoi should included here if this person are his real life friends then he should knows everything...now he pretend he doesn't know anything is a total BULLSHT!!!

so many scandal that ScatcherBoi is facing b4 he face scamming and i heard he already got banned and was release!!!

We should eliminate all CANCER player in the game!!!

1 person likes this

Shout out to dev sam for taking appropriate actions against cheaters!!!!

2 people like this

Damn that's why I lost to those players and hitting me high dmg... well now we know :biggrin::biggrin:

2 people like this

Lol no one knows how they do lot of dmge,  all they just say is they have  op dn helion gears, but in the end their items were illegal haha, 

1 person likes this

well i hit OutBox more dmg than he hit me and i did better combo and i still lose to him :D lots of shield he got 

3 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead