Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AutoPots

I am just curious!!!

35 posts in this topic

what will happens to those DN set & rings if proven illegal  that he already traded and sold in game do they also be deleted?

see the hermes is also unique 2% fire resist on 3rd line mostly i see only 1% only on the 3rd line

OP DN gloves HB.jpg

HB OP1.jpg

HB OP2.jpg

HB OP5.jpg

HB OP3.jpg

HB OP4.jpg

HB OP6.jpg

No, these items weren't created using DEV console. One way or another, make sure to remember what hydra means and that nobody can edit an item unless he has a DEV access.

Items will be traced and deleted, sold or not

16 minutes ago, Co-Head-LightSide said:

Items will be traced and deleted, sold or not

ScratcherBoi DN Seg Set traded to Marine09 CS OP Set and i pm ScratcherBoi and ask him how much the 7%CD serpent he said its already sold out and i ask him how much he sell the 10%CD one he answered me that its already reserved to some player who offered 15k DKs he told me if i offer more he will give it to me LOL...why would i waste 15k DK on those questionable item he has?

His DN Seg set now is on Oppolink seg a.k.a Marine09

2 hours ago, AutoPots said:

what will happens to those DN set & rings if proven illegal  that he already traded and sold in game do they also be deleted?

see the hermes is also unique 2% fire resist on 3rd line mostly i see only 1% only on the 3rd line

OP DN gloves HB.jpg

HB OP1.jpg

HB OP2.jpg

HB OP5.jpg

HB OP3.jpg

HB OP4.jpg

HB OP6.jpg

What the fk? 
This is all legal 
and those rings are normal?
wont you stop bullying ? x.x 

847946408_970781.gif

2 hours ago, FairySela said:

What the fk? 
This is all legal 
and those rings are normal?
wont you stop bullying ? x.x 

847946408_970781.gif

they will traced it so if its proven all of this are legal then u can enjoy playing those items...its not bullying bro...the real bully here is when ScratcherBoi kick me in DK-SQ when i did not do something wrong inside DK-SQ just helping our team to WIN...so many thing u guys that questionable if u can prove ur innocent u r free...but if u proven illegal activities then face the consequences...

u buy TrustWorthySeller HB Set and weapon and he said that only the katar is DN on it the rest are normal,magic...how come its already DN set now?

see ur Gloves & Hermes they are unique 1st time i saw that items!!!

ScratcherBoi said that the one who made his gloves is his  real life friends as we can see on thier chat on game they speak same language not english i dont know what language are they!!!

If Scrath friend made it. And scratch USED edited item. Why Scrath not ban?

He tolerate this issue and lie. ( I saw post ppl ban for lying) 

2 people like this

2. Hacks/Bugs/Exploits/Cheating/3rd Party Software:

• You are not allowed to use Software or Game bugs to gain an advantage in Game.
If you find any type of bugs that can be exploited to cheat, you should
send a private message to any of the GM, DEV or MOD.

• Anyone caught hacking will lose all accounts under your IP, having them banned permanently.
• Auto clickers/auto loots are not permitted, there is an stat applicator on the main website panel after logging in.
• Partying with a hacker is considered an offense.

Okay, first of all all those rings, stuff maded by myself, Hermes i bought from FairySela a.k.a Fairy, the gloves are illegal and u cant blame me i didnt knewd anything bout it, peace out

57 minutes ago, ScratcherBoi said:

Okay, first of all all those rings, stuff maded by myself, Hermes i bought from FairySela a.k.a Fairy, the gloves are illegal and u cant blame me i didnt knewd anything bout it, peace out

u said the one who made that gloves is ur real life friend...u should know it xD

all others u made including this hermes this hermes is unique also 2% on the 3rd mostly i see 1% only

HB OP2.jpg

Only the gloves are created using the 'illegal' technique, that guy isn't wearing anything else that is illegal ^^

Of course he did not know, he'd say anything because he knew those gloves were strong enough for people to blame but he didn't know its origin - why are you bothering someone who is a victim of using single illegal item.

2 hours ago, Shoutbox said:

Only the gloves are created using the 'illegal' technique, that guy isn't wearing anything else that is illegal ^^

Of course he did not know, he'd say anything because he knew those gloves were strong enough for people to blame but he didn't know its origin - why are you bothering someone who is a victim of using single illegal item.

according to ScratcherBoi he made everything except gloves,katar & falcion...but TrustWorthySeller said ScratcherBoi bought his HB Set and Katar and only katar is DN

What is confusing here ScratcherBoi claim he made but TrustWorthySeller said ScratcherBoi bought his HB set and its only katar which is DN...Which is Which?

Bro ur expalination is for retarded only...he playing in server for 6 years + and he still dont know that the gloves dont excess?

fool a 3 year old kid but not me LOL!!!

he told me he is the one who farm the gloves but his real life

friend is the who make it +13 and added that there also CS 9%CD gloves but sad it failed...from here he obiously lying!!!

if DEV can trace our conversation he can see that u 100% lying Mr.ScratcherBoi

it's not about gloves, he paid them. it's not about any other items because they were paid. problem is that u r constantly bullshitting for bullshit because staff does not care about someone afking once or twice in dksq.

he called me bullying him i just said that what he did to me in DK-SQ is more bullying he kick in party thats the real bully...while him go inside DK-SQ then AFK member were already requesting to kick him from party coz its almost 10 mins he did not stand up from dead!!!

BTW ScratcherBoi can u tell where u get so many OP serpent w/o going to farm area?

and another thing ScratcherBoi where is iDrian magic AK Juto Shield +13 now i see u shouting Selling +13 DN Juto Shield now

Too many questions and no answers XD

a6 been ruind tnx for those who made it happened :)

1 person likes this

New season begins.  

20 hours ago, ScratcherBoi said:

Okay, first of all all those rings, stuff maded by myself, Hermes i bought from FairySela a.k.a Fairy, the gloves are illegal and u cant blame me i didnt knew anything bout it, peace out

Scratcher u told me u the one who farm the gloves but ur real life friend is the one who make it +13 and u added that there is also CS helion gloves 9% but it failed so how come now it just traded on you and u did not know anything about it?u told me u farm them all but ur real life friend is the one made it to +13...

Keep lying until someone will believe you!!!

Scratch Conver2.jpg

Scratch Conver1.jpg

this photo speaks for the truth!!!

he said he farm those gloves and he got ultra rare option...

the 2nd photo im asking him how much 10%CD serpent he is selling he answer somone will buy it,its already reserved he will buy it 15k DK but if i offer more he will give it to me!!!

it will never happen that i will post false report!!!

We will see the truth soon :ph34r:

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, ScratcherBoi said:

Hm, U told me “look what I made I had another glove like those but they failed”... stop try to give excuses already.

15 hours ago, Shoutbox said:

it's not about gloves, he paid them. it's not about any other items because they were paid. problem is that u r constantly bullshitting for bullshit because staff does not care about someone afking once or twice in dksq.

U shouldn’t comment here since the first time I met u and ur unskilled hunter friend I knew already u both editors. Right, scratcher didn’t edit anything but “I didn’t knew it’s bullshit” better 3 of you will leave the game asap cuz Losing with edited set and stats its fucking shame :biggrin::biggrin:

1 person likes this

Even they use those illegal items still cant beat everyone what a shame , what more if pvp on fair items. Very nice work DEV to find out these people doing something illegal hhaha

the funny thing is they kept on making many stories about how they got their op items haha and in the end they were still caught..

Just try to play fair  and thats all..

Janan, you know very well that you received a lot of edited items from your friends some time ago.

That just dropped for me now.
I'm I a editor now?

dekaron 2019 07 12 14h 02m 40s 0343.jpg

847946408_970781.gif

30 minutes ago, FairySela said:

That just dropped for me now.
I'm I a editor now?

dekaron 2019 07 12 14h 02m 40s 0343.jpg

847946408_970781.gif

LOL Fairy nobody care about u we only complain those 3 idiot and some others out there with OP items and impossible option that u loot i've seen so many its just normal on Juto weap in fact i already saw 21%CD Juto Weap...we only question his gloves and all other OP items they have so please dont act like u r fool!!!

4 hours ago, ma3x said:

We will see the truth soon :ph34r:

4 hours ago, ma3x said: