Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AutoPots

I am just curious!!!

35 posts in this topic

Just now, AutoPots said:

you could be more nicer. 
847946408_970781.gif

2 hours ago, Shoutbox said:

Janan, you know very well that you received a lot of edited items from your friends some time ago.

tell dev to check all my accs in stash / inv if he will find 1 illegal item perm ban all my accs. i thought u only editor i didnt know u also liar

3 minutes ago, Janan said:

tell dev to check all my accs in stash / inv if he will find 1 illegal item perm ban all my accs. i thought u only editor i didnt know u also liar

Sure, sure. You also know that developer cannot check anything now as the logs preserved are not permanent ^^

But people should know that you are using items that weren't obtained the legal way too, I'm done.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Shoutbox said:

Sure, sure. You also know that developer cannot check anything now as the logs preserved are not permanent ^^

But people should know that you are using items that weren't obtained the legal way too, I'm done.

xD even althought u crap, unskilled, hacker, noob, editor and also liar i still like you :*

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Janan said:

xD even althought u crap, unskilled, hacker, noob, editor and also liar i still like you :*

SAD edited item still lose!!!

Op hunter.jpg

2 people like this

btw, you were let few time to win the match so you dont cry too much hahahaah

Stupid girl hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahaha

I do have 10%cd orb dn +13 I don't mind to share it, the most op weapon was 21% cd that really droppd.

I also made 15% cd dn 1h axe +13 so better delete ur answer to @AutoPots cause u sounds so stupid and made me understand that most of the players on the server got less the 10 iq

*Gloves can be found with 10% cd *MAXIMUM* so we understand that ScratcherBoi has been used edit item, Sam also proof it to anyone that his *Friends* are editors

@FairySela for you I suggest to delete account cause u knowledge are so low and wrong

1 person likes this