Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AutoPots

Digger Strategy in DK-SQ

7 posts in this topic

look at this cheater on DK-SQ what he did is log in his seg to other team then log out so that it will not balance he main which is CS will have advantage to WIN!!!this is 2nd time he did it!!!

Shame on this Champion!!!

Congrats Digger for EZ WIN nice strategy!!!

Digger.jpg

Digger2.jpg

1 person likes this

This post is officially flagged as retarded lol.

9 minutes ago, Shoutbox said:

This post is officially flagged as retarded lol.

Cheating is More Retarded Style xD...sad but true!!!

Digger put his seg to other team then log out to disable other team it will become 2 vs 3 so he is sure WIN...only cheaters hate this post!!!

to know not only I'm in that seg, when my friend learns to play this game you will see my 2 characters in this DK-SQ game, and both will play and no one will stand AFK, and once he does not I just did not know what your problem is, you only upset you lost, + that I was 3v3 and you lost, you do not like when you lose, you just want to win, you lost, and you had better team than mine, and yet you lost, my strategy is to get a good teammate.you are lucky that my friend Ekta is on vacation, otherwise I would have a team of 3 always.

DK Square must have penalty or punishment for those who afk during battle , its not balance after someone go afk.....^^

9 hours ago, {Champion}Digger said:

to know not only I'm in that seg, when my friend learns to play this game you will see my 2 characters in this DK-SQ game, and both will play and no one will stand AFK, and once he does not I just did not know what your problem is, you only upset you lost, + that I was 3v3 and you lost, you do not like when you lose, you just want to win, you lost, and you had better team than mine, and yet you lost, my strategy is to get a good teammate.you are lucky that my friend Ekta is on vacation, otherwise I would have a team of 3 always.

so if ur friend was piloting this seg why log out once he inside the DK-SQ?just to make team imbalance instead of 3 vs 3 it will become 2 vs 3 infavor to ur team see i SS b4 it start then i SS after ur seg is gone...

u just join it then relog DEV can trace this easily...we can ask Colombia so that we know who is lying i want staff to banned me for this if i im lying!!!i want DEV to trace this lets see who is lying 2x in a row u join ur seg on other team then relog once its inside and b4 it start...2x in a row bro this was happen July 11,2019 around 1:00 A.M PH time...hope DEV will take a look on this banned who is lying...if i lie banned me if Digger lie banned him...this not the 1st he did it on DK-SQ even he already warned that its not legal he keep joining his seg at same his CS Digger

BTW i have 6 chars with full set banned them all if im lying on this!!!if its true that someone pilot his seg inside and he did not log out once and b4 DK-SQ starts...i beg DEV to trace this...Digger we request DEV to trace this then we make a deal to banned alll my chars if im lying then banned if u lie?

b4 its start Miseria team MajinBuu,Colombia and ur seg Royall as seen in my SS and in Richez team Digger,GhladrieL,Digi...then u relog ur seg Royal it will become 2 vs 3 now right?when DK-SQ starts u have the advantage now in points...

that reason is someone is piloting ur Seg Royall is 100% lie good luck to you bro...Shame on ur tag!!!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, DENROSE said:

DK Square must have penalty or punishment for those who afk during battle , its not balance after someone go afk.....^^

what Digger seg do is worst than AFK bro coz he relog b4 it starts he just join it there then relog to make other team imbalance and he get EZ 100% WIN

and his reason is some friend is piloting it LOL its 100% lie!!!

What Digger doing is he is boosting his CS Digger to rank up fast by disabling other team for him to get EZ WIN!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0