Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
ExThunder

Hola

12 posts in this topic

Hello Fellas! We back few months, After im kickout by staff team. A guy cheats i think he was afraid i caught him, in that time. He do all to kickout me by staff, Yeah! Its my fault im arguing with players. But tbh, i was concern in server, Just like i said i will do my job as well but i cant control myself to argue that guy he make many discord to argue with me from in-game and discord. A time im drunk in that time, i cant even controled myself when got drunk. Well, Im started! 

When im a staff member. I investigated him but i cant even revail in that time once i caught him i will report him as fast. But some player report him by wizzard that he got scam by Scratchboi. I know already his attitude, i will keep those report until i got a exact timing. But idk he know already what im doing to caught him. When i shared my story to staff guy, Scratchboi doing all to kickout me. But after my work i already kickout by staff who i shared my story, i will not say who you are! It will kept as i promise! 

Btw, I'm not making these story to blahblah I just concern! 

Honestly, I miss my event!

-Thunder

2 people like this

Sir just pm dev samurai with all stories you have dont be afraid of who is that, dev will do his job if he founds out what happened.. 

1 person likes this

No

12 minutes ago, awrs11 said:

Sir just pm dev samurai with all stories you have dont be afraid of who is that, dev will do his job if he founds out what happened.. 

I'm not speaking of about that, we can do for now is help core server alived. We trying to find bugs and cheats found out! Made these message to aware fellas. 

2 people like this

Yea we need core to be better and get rid of people who do some cheat/bug/hacks

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, ExThunder said:

Hello Fellas! We back few months, After im kickout by staff team. A guy cheats i think he was afraid i caught him, in that time. He do all to kickout me by staff, Yeah! Its my fault im arguing with players. But tbh, i was concern in server, Just like i said i will do my job as well but i cant control myself to argue that guy he make many discord to argue with me from in-game and discord. A time im drunk in that time, i cant even controled myself when got drunk. Well, Im started! 

When im a staff member. I investigated him but i cant even revail in that time once i caught him i will report him as fast. But some player report him by wizzard that he got scam by Scratchboi. I know already his attitude, i will keep those report until i got a exact timing. But idk he know already what im doing to caught him. When i shared my story to staff guy, Scratchboi doing all to kickout me. But after my work i already kickout by staff who i shared my story, i will not say who you are! It will kept as i promise! 

-Thunder

Honestly Speaking this name ScratcherBoi is a BIG CANCER in the game!!!

2 people like this

All of us, has a same problem. But dev and core master doing their job much, as he said give them a 1 week to fix a problems all problems in-game will be fined. After the server good you must thank dev and coremaster for their good leader. 

3 people like this

Sir ExThunder,

Since u already started posting this issue better finish it.so there no more problem in the future.better clear all cancer as Autopots said as soon as possible thank u :)

1 person likes this

Try to fix your being stupid first and your attitude. And be matured. Before you report someone without proof

Not following simple rule ( posting without proof) show that you are stupid.

5 hours ago, violence said:

Try to fix your being stupid first and your attitude. And be matured. Before you report someone without proof

Not following simple rule ( posting without proof) show that you are stupid.

As i see another haters, if u understand what i mean, if u not understand u can free and go to ignored these message lmao

Clearly, you being fired from being a staff is not good enough. You are still delusional that you’re a good person and you were innocent. The amount of times you handled situations in a disrespectful manner. I hope you find your peace, you’re still ranting, don’t let your ego get over you buddy! 

1 person likes this

On 7/13/2019 at 0:14 PM, ExThunder said:

-Thunder

Don't be afraid to tell your story to anyone.
Evil people will be here as long as good guys here.
We love you and we appreciate what have you done for us as  a players and as a human.
We here to support you and Core Staff.
Just remember there's always people who loves you.
and I'm glad to say I'm one of them.

Stay strong truth will come out .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead