Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
AutoPots

DK-SQ need improvement!!!

32 posts in this topic

My BW's rank now is Elite Esquire i need 1 week 15-20x run a day to lvl up to nxt rank...the tired we get in grinding in 1 week is not worth for just the additional 5 def given if we rank up...

need to increase grade points and the given def when rank up...

Senior Esquire.jpg

Elite Esquire.jpg

2 hours ago, AutoPots said:

My BW's rank now is Elite Esquire i need 1 week 15-20x run a day to lvl up to nxt rank...the tired we get in grinding in 1 week is not worth for just the additional 5 def given if we rank up...

need to increase grade points and the given def when rank up...

hahahahha i agree. I gave up after new esquire lol.

Same, I’m new esquire and this rank system working really bad.

why not to add map with gp mobs or just make the mobs in crespo abyess with gp like ur a9 server. People can’t waste all their time in dksq it’s will take eternity. Let us farm gp from mobs not only dksq cuz also not always dksq going.

2 people like this

I agree ,and I've suggest something and as:
To move stones middle so we can kill the stones and start fighting each other **That is the real Dk-SQ should be.
Not to feel like i'm farming.
If we want to farm there's a farming maps.
But here we need to fight,I played 2 dksq without even any players die we was just go fast and kill stones and stay there till it respawn.
And Add more PP when we kill an enemy so there's be benefit to kill an enemy 
Let me know if you guys agree with me or disagree with me and why @Everyone 

847946408_970781.gif

kids don't cry about it  hahahahahhahaahahaaha:biggrin:

I suggest having both options for ranking - farming and dk sq . This way we can satisfy both farmers and pkers needs but it has to be equal somehow . Like 20 mins of farming should be like 1 dk sq or something like that.

2 people like this

If you add it on other maps no one will do dk sq.( Happened in almost a9, since pwnage till the current a9 genesis) No fun. 

If ppl will get the max rank easy then expect this ppl afk again or inactive.

The +5def in your rank is normal. Dont expect too high additional rank in first 50rank. The higher you rankup the more you get + dmg and shield. 

Just lessen the grade requirement per rank. 

Put stone in mid while ppl got low ranks atm. ( More fighting, more fun ) 

Just bring them back to their camp when alot of ppl hit hight ranks ( strategy, teamwork) 

PS: dont be lazy by Bugoy :biggrin:

2 hours ago, violence said:

If you add it on other maps no one will do dk sq.( Happened in almost a9, since pwnage till the current a9 genesis) No fun. 

If ppl will get the max rank easy then expect this ppl afk again or inactive.

The +5def in your rank is normal. Dont expect too high additional rank in first 50rank. The higher you rankup the more you get + dmg and shield. 

Just lessen the grade requirement per rank. 

Put stone in mid while ppl got low ranks atm. ( More fighting, more fun ) 

Just bring them back to their camp when alot of ppl hit hight ranks ( strategy, teamwork) 

PS: dont be lazy by Bugoy :biggrin:

going DK-SQ is sometimes boring expecially when someone is ruined DK-SQ like what Digger did he join his segnale to other team then relog b4 it starts to make his team advantage and have big chance to WIN when Digger relog his it will become 2 vs 3 in favor of Digger's team this happen 2x in a row...what did b4 he just AFK his seg inside but when someone complain now he new strategy he relog once his seg is inside...i already post SS and reports of this but no one care!!!i think Champions are excempted in all rules...Digger's reason is someone is piloting his seg how come someone is piloting it if it just relog b4 DK-SQ starts on Meseria team MajinBuu,Colombia and Royall which is Digger seg and in Richez Digger,Digi,GhlagrieL...in my previous post on this thier is date,time on it when it happen so that when wants to invistegate this he easily trace it...b4 it starts Digger's seg already relog so no piloting happen in there as what Digger claims that someone is piloting his seg!!!

1 hour ago, AutoPots said:

going DK-SQ is sometimes boring expecially when someone is ruined DK-SQ like what Digger did he join his segnale to other team then relog b4 it starts to make his team advantage and have big chance to WIN when Digger relog his it will become 2 vs 3 in favor of Digger's team this happen 2x in a row...what did b4 he just AFK his seg inside but when someone complain now he new strategy he relog once his seg is inside...i already post SS and reports of this but no one care!!!i think Champions are excempted in all rules...Digger's reason is someone is piloting his seg how come someone is piloting it if it just relog b4 DK-SQ starts on Meseria team MajinBuu,Colombia and Royall which is Digger seg and in Richez Digger,Digi,GhlagrieL...in my previous post on this thier is date,time on it when it happen so that when wants to invistegate this he easily trace it...b4 it starts Digger's seg already relog so no piloting happen in there as what Digger claims that someone is piloting his seg!!!

So adding more points and def, ppl like digger will gone? Problem will solve? 

Your post doesnt really for improving DKSQ its killing dksq. Your just suggesting for your own good not for the server good. 

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, violence said:

So adding more points and def, ppl like digger will gone? Problem will solve? 

Your post doesnt really for improving DKSQ its killing dksq. Your just suggesting for your own good not for the server good. 

i just report those idiots who ruined DK-SQ what ur problem on that?i just want some changes in DK-SQ coz not only me are complaining on it almost all but all u can do here is act like u the best no solution to give...u feeling proffessional?that is why this all reported so that they do something on it so dont be idiots like u know everything and act like u are proffesionl coz are also CANCER...if u dont want to help server, better u shut up!!!understand well the report dont just make reactions and insult so that u will become famous of insulting..u feel PRO on that?LOL!!!

such and idiot style!!!

The DEV is asking report on server if u like it or dislike it so that he can find way to make it better but what u did is find mistakes on my report so that u can insult and make urself the better one?LOL

This is not a battle of who is good in insulting!!!if u dont want to help u better shut up Violence!!!

9 minutes ago, AutoPots said:

i just report those idiots who ruined DK-SQ what ur problem on that?i just want some changes in DK-SQ coz not only me are complaining on it almost but all u can do here is act like u the best no solution to give...u feeling proffessional?that is why this all reported so that they do something on it so dont be idiots like u know everything and act like u are proffesionl coz are also CANCER...if u dont want to help server, better u shut up!!!understand well the report dont just make reactions and insult so that u will become famous of insulting..u feel PRO on that?LOL!!!

such and idiot style!!!

1 hour ago, AutoPots said:

Dog, Truth hit you hard? 

Your talking 2 different story.  Both are nonsense. Your post here about improving dksq not to those ppl abusing dksq. Simple as that. But your suggestion is for your own good, as i saw in game you are the only one that so greedy in rank. 

Work for it since you can play 8hours everyday.

And im not professional but im pretty sure, iknowmore bout dekaron than you.

6 minutes ago, violence said:

Dog, Truth hit you hard? 

Your talking 2 different story.  Both are nonsense. Your post here about improving dksq not to those ppl abusing dksq. Simple as that. But your suggestion is for your own good, as i saw in game you are the only one that so greedy in rank. 

Work for it since you can play 8hours everyday.

And im not professional but im pretty sure, iknowmore bout dekaron than you.

if u are not idiot enough to understand it nOOb,i made and suggestion but the end of the still the DEV can do what he wants to do to make it better...DEVare asking players to report what players dont like and like and im one of the player in this server so i have the right to report also...Violence dont be so IDIOT dude use a little IQ!!!

or u trying to act like a DEV here LOL in ur dream!!!

Hahaha. Stupid dog. I can comment what i want to. Thats what forum for.

28 minutes ago, violence said:

tell me why u think u smarter than anyone else? go check other servers, DKSQ is not the only way to rank up...….:bomb:

DKSQ is for geared ppls. (anyone else can join but will struggle xD)

must be other *hard* way to let newbies rank up

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Make it balance as Shinji said 30minutes of dksq should be like 1 hour of farming or somthing

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Vaatu said:

tell me why u think u smarter than anyone else? go check other servers, DKSQ is not the only way to rank up...….:bomb:

Make it balance as Shinji said 30minutes of dksq should be like 1 hour of farming or somthing

That Violence always act that he is smarter than anyone else...i made report and suggestion but still at the end of the day still the DEV decide on what is better...i dont know why this Violence acting he knew evrything and keep insulting those who try to help the server...Violence too much jealous will kill you!!!

Violence name change to Perfectionist!!!

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Vaatu said:

Who said that smarter than anyone? 

And i dont act im smarter just happen this dog keep barking with stupid things that he know nothing. You can check in every post here in forum. And in chatbox. 

+the gp. It was same problem happen in all core a9 . If added it to a6 can be same. 

2 hours ago, AutoPots said:

That Violence always act that he is smarter than anyone else...i made report and suggestion but still at the end of the day still the DEV decide on what is better...i dont know why this Violence acting he knew evrything and keep insulting those who try to help the server...Violence too much jealous will kill you!!!

Violence name change to Perfectionist!!!

Dog im done with you. How you cry with your story realize me that your just a kid. 

And the way you said that. :biggrin: hahahaha

@DEV-Samurai i think this post suppose to get most of the attention... this dksq boring all people do is chase stones if have fights its only at stones spots no one going mid lol. best solution relocate the stones to mid...

@AutoPots how stupid it is on this subject. I do not know what you want, it does not suit you, you want this game to be so easy. do not you better to give GM items very OP and rings the same and give you even the highest rank at DK-SQ ??? how big you want to be the difference, think about how many levels you have to pass to that maximum rank, and think about having 120 points to status. you will have an advantage over the other players, you think too that he can not add an excessively high difference because it would be unfair for the other players. I do not know what happened to you but you suddenly became very exaggerated and very annoying to many of us. DEV thought to give us work to have what make this game, and you want to do maximum in two days for me one as he did DEV from the beginning is very good, is a work quite hard to makes this maximum rank and takes time, that's best because it gives us work on this game and we can have fun. I say the advantage we will have with all when we have a maximum rank is a significant one. think of the other players who do not have your time to play, as you too are hard to grow in rank and they will be, but you will have an advantage over them. and considering the accusations against me as I make the rank easy I say to watch you once ranked me and how often I get to DK-to you, I go once a week, max twice say you try to be better, you do not feel good, you can also help with goodness not only dealing with bad words in all directions. I wish you a good day and I can hardly wait for a DK-SQ to be honored. Thank you!

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, {Champion}Digger said:

@AutoPotss how stupid it is on this subject. I do not know what you want, it does not suit you, you want this game to be so easy. do not you better to give GM items very OP and rings the same and give you even the highest rank at DK-SQ ??? how big you want to be the difference, think about how many levels you have to pass to that maximum rank, and think about having 120 points to status. you will have an advantage over the other players, you think too that he can not add an excessively high difference because it would be unfair for the other players. I do not know what happened to you but you suddenly became very exaggerated and very annoying to many of us. DEV thought to give us work to have what make this game, and you want to do maximum in two days for me one as he did DEV from the beginning is very good, is a work quite hard to makes this maximum rank and takes time, that's best because it gives us work on this game and we can have fun. I say the advantage we will have with all when we have a maximum rank is a significant one. think of the other players who do not have your time to play, as you too are hard to grow in rank and they will be, but you will have an advantage over them. and considering the accusations against me as I make the rank easy I say to watch you once ranked me and how often I get to DK-to you, I go once a week, max twice say you try to be better, you do not feel good, you can also help with goodness not only dealing with bad words in all directions. I wish you a good day and I can hardly wait for a DK-SQ to be honored. Thank you!

lol such a loyal, anyword you said there make no sense why? first of all he said this post for all of us we got also opinion and we make it stronger even if hes the higest rank.

how u expect newbie player that reached 5rb without special gear to play dksq?

there is no sense make rank for example 50kgp and after one rank need to gain 200k if each run of dksq u can get maximum 10k and after u work hard for one dksq

Digger as a champion I expect for more.

and btw don't try be a loyal with words u even don't really knew :)

bye.:big_boss:

20 hours ago, {Champion}Digger said:

@AutoPots how stupid it is on this subject. I do not know what you want, it does not suit you, you want this game to be so easy. do not you better to give GM items very OP and rings the same and give you even the highest rank at DK-SQ ??? how big you want to be the difference, think about how many levels you have to pass to that maximum rank, and think about having 120 points to status. you will have an advantage over the other players, you think too that he can not add an excessively high difference because it would be unfair for the other players. I do not know what happened to you but you suddenly became very exaggerated and very annoying to many of us. DEV thought to give us work to have what make this game, and you want to do maximum in two days for me one as he did DEV from the beginning is very good, is a work quite hard to makes this maximum rank and takes time, that's best because it gives us work on this game and we can have fun. I say the advantage we will have with all when we have a maximum rank is a significant one. think of the other players who do not have your time to play, as you too are hard to grow in rank and they will be, but you will have an advantage over them. and considering the accusations against me as I make the rank easy I say to watch you once ranked me and how often I get to DK-to you, I go once a week, max twice say you try to be better, you do not feel good, you can also help with goodness not only dealing with bad words in all directions. I wish you a good day and I can hardly wait for a DK-SQ to be honored. Thank you!

Digger that 120 stats u get from DK-SQ when u get max Rank u think how many years b4 u get that?considering the status in DK-SQ where sometimes dont have players to join coz other got bored once they reached Esquire rank...DK-SQ is not availble all the time b-coz luck of players to join...that is why u use ur dirty strategy join ur seg Royall then relog once its inside to make other team low chance of winning and ur Digger team will take advantage...b4 what u did is AFK ur seg inside DK-SQ but when players starts QQing it u change ur strategy join ur seg then relog!!!why u use this dirty tactics if u like the grading system in DK-SQ?

Shame on your Tag!!!

On 7/16/2019 at 4:00 PM, violence said:

and so am i?

why u keep QQing then?

i can also report and comment what i want too...LOL

20 hours ago, {Champion}Digger said:

if the grading system is not change, time will come that no more new players will join in Core A6 max RBing is EZ but they will be discourage in ranking they will think if the Old player max thier rank in 2 years then they need also 2 years to max thier rank too!!!

18 hours ago, {Champion}Digger said:

So true,Being maxed rank should not be easy !
 In my point If they move stones middle so we don't have to feel like we farming it will make Dksq great.

847946408_970781.gif

@FairySela @{Champion}Digger Both of you talking so much like u know something but funny fact i saw both of you maybe once of twice in dksq so better both of you will not comment here.
imagine the 20-40 ranks when u need 1m-7m gp to rank up from 10k gp (in case of win + successful talk) and start calculate. its will take years to be max rank and what if u want other class until then? all this work from start. its suppose to be much much easier now start play dksq both of you before u comment bullshit :bye:

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead