Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
AutoPots

DK-SQ need improvement!!!

32 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Janan said:

@FairySela @{Champion}Digger Both of you talking so much like u know something but funny fact i saw both of you maybe once of twice in dksq so better both of you will not comment here.
imagine the 20-40 ranks when u need 1m-7m gp to rank up from 10k gp (in case of win + successful talk) and start calculate. its will take years to be max rank and what if u want other class until then? all this work from start. its suppose to be much much easier now start play dksq both of you before u comment bullshit :bye:

yeah I played some dksq till I realized how boring is dksq and how dirty play there. and then  double account that happen there when the  strong players keep reolg to be in the strong team to win and they put  there alt in other side .When I saw this bullshit I stopped play dksq since then.
and  I hate to farm rank like that. The concept of DK-SQ when u be half geared or fully geared u go there to complete the other half of you and that Ranks. You go there to quit of farming mood. Not to go to other farm  and is "Stones" not kill players to rank or something .
idk what  you guys see Dksq. 

847946408_970781.gif

28 minutes ago, FairySela said:

yeah I played some dksq till I realized how boring is dksq and how dirty play there. and then  double account that happen there when the  strong players keep reolg to be in the strong team to win and they put  there alt in other side .When I saw this bullshit I stopped play dksq since then.
and  I hate to farm rank like that. The concept of DK-SQ when u be half geared or fully geared u go there to complete the other half of you and that Ranks. You go there to quit of farming mood. Not to go to other farm  and is "Stones" not kill players to rank or something .
idk what  you guys see Dksq. 

847946408_970781.gif

The concept of the DKSQ is the worst i ever seen and i saw above to 20 dksq in my life in dekarons. no doubt dev must fix it and relocate stones to mid and then will be fights non stop like its should be and not chasing stones like idiots around the map cuz most of my dksq we didnt even broke the mid gates so yea no doubt dksq concept must get fixed.

But i talked about dksq gp. for example i want rank up from 39 to 40 need 7M gp lets say in case of win with talk with kills i got 10k gp max from every dksq 7M:10K = 700 DKSQ to rank up. and tbh its will take above to 1k rounds of dksq cuz no one doing 10k every dksq. not even make sense

leave those idiots kids that searching for attention

@AutoPots my brother accuses me of strategists and I talk a lot, but I do not know how many times you saw me playing DK-SQ, because I do not have your time, I have a job, I have a family that are more important. insist much and vain, I do not give you two money on your words, and those who know how to give it just out of the mouth. the game anyway no longer has players on another date, they are the only ones that have changed their name or left it all because or bored, the server will never become what it was and no new players will not appear, the game is enough old and there are other games that compete with something better, besides Dekaron another game I do not play anymore, I like this game only as I will soon retire because of those who throw away with venom and who are envious. I'm sorry, but do not put so much pressure on GM and DEV, they try to make the game as good .as there are a lot of people who accuse me of talking a lot but I did not talk so much about you and please talk about you and do not talk about me meaningless, I want the world to be better with each other, you just wicked you know how to keep. a good day

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, {Champion}Digger said:

@AutoPots my brother accuses me of strategists and I talk a lot, but I do not know how many times you saw me playing DK-SQ, because I do not have your time, I have a job, I have a family that are more important. insist much and vain, I do not give you two money on your words, and those who know how to give it just out of the mouth. the game anyway no longer has players on another date, they are the only ones that have changed their name or left it all because or bored, the server will never become what it was and no new players will not appear, the game is enough old and there are other games that compete with something better, besides Dekaron another game I do not play anymore, I like this game only as I will soon retire because of those who throw away with venom and who are envious. I'm sorry, but do not put so much pressure on GM and DEV, they try to make the game as good .as there are a lot of people who accuse me of talking a lot but I did not talk so much about you and please talk about you and do not talk about me meaningless, I want the world to be better with each other, you just wicked you know how to keep. a good day

Yeah u dont have the time that i have imagine that... i have a lot of time to play DK-SQ but still i complain about Grading system coz it will take years to max rank,what more on ur side that  u only play less to  rank up...if i can max rank it in 2 years then u can max rank it in 4 years coz u play less...i dont know why u QQing in this post this the best for the server not on my own only!!!

Grow up kid,Think Wide,Stop Masturbation it will just cause Memory Gap!!!

22 hours ago, Janan said:

The concept of the DKSQ is the worst i ever seen and i saw above to 20 dksq in my life in dekarons. no doubt dev must fix it and relocate stones to mid and then will be fights non stop like its should be and not chasing stones like idiots around the map cuz most of my dksq we didnt even broke the mid gates so yea no doubt dksq concept must get fixed.

But i talked about dksq gp. for example i want rank up from 39 to 40 need 7M gp lets say in case of win with talk with kills i got 10k gp max from every dksq 7M:10K = 700 DKSQ to rank up. and tbh its will take above to 1k rounds of dksq cuz no one doing 10k every dksq. not even make sense

There's something in common between me and you,you have fully right about stones should go middle and I've suggested that.
and about Ranks I feel there's should be Double GP like there is double Drop and Exp

847946408_970781.gif

1 person likes this

On 7/19/2019 at 6:48 AM, AutoPots said:

Yeah u dont have the time that i have imagine that... i have a lot of time to play DK-SQ but still i complain about Grading system coz it will take years to max rank,what more on ur side that  u only play less to  rank up...if i can max rank it in 2 years then u can max rank it in 4 years coz u play less...i dont know why u QQing in this post this the best for the server not on my own only!!!

Grow up kid,Think Wide,Stop Masturbation it will just cause Memory Gap!!!

my friend, I think you're the one who masturbates, and I'm asking you to stop with insults on me, I did not talk badly and I did not get your life, okay? if I want to argue with you, I'm sure I'm not going down to your level without a future, I have everything I want, I'm a lot happier than you are, I'm living my life really, not like you in front of a non-stop computer, I'm not crazy I have no problem with anyone, only that they are too irritated.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead