Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chaotics

Vote Coins

7 posts in this topic

Just want to suggest to increase the coins we get from voting since i personally think that its quite low. One more thing, i read in your old updates that being online before will give us coins, can we bring this back also, ofc with a limit of coins everyday? this will entice people to log in their account and entice new players to play since they will see a crowded ardeca. Thank you

1 person likes this

What if other player make 100 account? That means unli coins for him?

2 hours ago, Chaotics said:

Just want to suggest to increase the coins we get from voting since i personally think that its quite low. One more thing, i read in your old updates that being online before will give us coins, can we bring this back also, ofc with a limit of coins everyday? this will entice people to log in their account and entice new players to play since they will see a crowded ardeca. Thank you

But only 2 launcher can open if that hapen. To tell you the truth in 100 online 90 of them is fisher and 10 is only farming or doing simething.

24 minutes ago, givenitems said:

What if other player make 100 account? That means unli coins for him?

there will be a limit of launcher that can be opened to 2, 3 or 4

Ammount of coins was lowered because of multiple acc voting.But I agree that this ammount is too low,but maybe adding few more voting sites would be enough.Im sure the staff will get to it after they solve this staff issue.Patiente is a virtue

On 7/30/2019 at 2:07 AM, Chaotics said:

I will bring this up to Samurai. I think this is a great idea to bring back, and to boost the coin amount a little would be a good boost to the server as well! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0